剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Five, 18, 18.7.
B频谱有个四分之三波 18.70
I'm getting a three-quarter wave on the B spectrum, 18.70.
我们要回总部了 我们已出来找了整晚
We gotta get back to headquarters. We've been out here all night.
D区完成搜索 前往E区 完毕
Investigation done at Delta. Moving to Echo. Over.
收队
Wrap it up!
终於走了
Finally.
爪钩、尼龙绳…
Grappling hook. Nylon rope...
不
No!
密里根是我遇过最强悍
Milligan may be the strongest man I've ever met,
同时是最温柔的人
but he was also the gentlest.
真希望我们有好好了解他
I only wish we could have known him better.
不用希望
Not could have.
你仍能这样做
You still can.
我们没理由相信他遇难了
We have no reason to believe he did not make it.
破烂的螺旋桨让我有点怀疑
Well, the severed propeller does give me some pause.
确实不乐观
It's sobering.
我没见过这么擅长游泳的人
Well, I have never met a more competent swimmer.
如果有任何人可以捱过 潜水艇剧烈的内爆
If anyone could survive the violent implosion of a submarine,
或海水猛烈的打击 那就是密里根
or the bone-crushing onslaught of seawater, it's Milligan.
他从未失败过
He never fails.
他总会成功
He gets there.
有时要经过极其迂回曲折的道路
Sometimes, via an inordinately circuitous path.
但他不会放弃
But he does not give up.
从来不会
Ever.
那我们也不会放弃
Then neither will we.
好
Good.
我们会去救他
We will go rescue him.
什么
What?
对 出发吧
Yes. Let's go.
我会更像他
I will be more like him.
我会不计代价 要我牺牲也在所不惜
I will do whatever it takes, even if it costs me my own life.
班尼迪先生 拜托
Mr. Benedict, please.
我们会尽快前往小岛
We will depart for the island as soon as possible.
没错
- That's right. - How?
怎样去 他们守卫严密 你也看到巡逻艇
Security is impenetrable. You saw the patrols.
我会安全带密里根回来 我会带他们所有人回来
I will bring Milligan back safely. I will bring them all back.
班尼迪先生
Mr. Benedict?
你说得对
You were right.
你一点也没错
You were absolutely right.
我不应该质疑你
I never should have doubted you.
什么
What?
这究竟有多难 这是一个岛
How hard can it be? It's an island!
很小的岛 一个小岛
A small island! An islet!
法证人员正进行多个测试
Forensics are running multiple tests.
若有证据 我们很快就能辨识疑犯
If the evidence is there, we will have a positive ID on a suspect very soon.
我当然有怀疑的人
I certainly have my own suspicions.
谢谢
Thank you.
SQ
S.Q.
你的朋友 雷纳穆尔顿…
Your friend, Reynard Muldoon...
他昨天不是叫你带他去森林吗
Yesterday, didn't he ask you to take him to the Forest?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
你意思是雷尼不是想跟我做朋友
Are you saying Reynie's not actually friends with me?
他只是利用我
He's just using me?
对 想跟舒柏奎德跟朋友的人
Right, who'd be friends with Shepard Quaid,
都是另有所图
unless they were out to get something.
-不会是因为聊得来… -好
-Couldn't be the conversation... -Okay.
或是投契 一定是某种骗局
...or the good time, this has to be some kind of scam.
儿子 作为你♥爸♥爸 我听到你的痛苦 我知道这件事
Son, with my father hat, I hear your pain, and it's something I acknowledge.
现在 作为学院的领导人
Now, I'm gonna put on my steward of this institution hat
我问你一个问题 SQ
and ask you a question, S.Q.
一个很简单的是非题 好吗
It's a very simple yes or no question, all right?
什么
What?
你有没有带雷尼去森林
Did you or did you not take Reynie to the Forest?
有或没有 两个选择
It's a yes or no. Binary choice.
没有
No.
你叫过我别这样做
You told me not to.
加油
Come on.
加油 你是至尊凯特韦瑟罗
Come on, you're Kate "the Great" Wetherall,
高空秋千女神
the trapeze goddess.
你做得到
You can do this!
-密里根 -我捉着你了
-Milligan? -I've got you.
我的桶子
My bucket.
我弄掉我的桶子
I dropped my bucket.
冲进海里了
It washed into the water.
-我需要我的桶子 -凯特…
-I need my bucket! -Kate. Kate.
放下它 凯特
Let it go, Kate.
不行
No. No.
我要怎么办
What am I going to do?
你唯一能做的是…
The only thing you can...
向前走
keep going.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我想我明白
I think I do.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们…我是独自进行这任务
Them... I went on this mission alone.
有时你必须自己处理
Sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands.
可说我们有点内哄
Let's just say there was a bit of internal strife.
这是意料中事
It's to be expected.
浆糊已完全被耳语者洗♥脑♥
Sticky has become completely brainwashed by the Whisperer.
雷尼忙着应付他 已忘了我们为何来这里
And Reynie is so busy dealing with him, he's lost sight of why we're even here.
康诗妲丝是…就是康诗妲丝
And Constance is... Constance is Constance.
我不能继续等他们 我必须行动
I couldn't wait for them any longer. I had to act.
-所以我… -掉下悬崖 差点死去
So, I...Fell off a cliff and nearly died.
独自一人
All alone.
你从哪里来的 你游泳过来的
Where did you even come from? Did you swim all the way here?
我开潜水艇走了大部分路程
I came via submersible most of the way,
但撞船和沉船后 是的
but after the collision and subsequent sinking, yes.
回答你的问题
To answer your question,
主要是游蛙式 有时游蝶式
breaststroke mainly, intermittent butterfly.
我是来把你和其他人撤离小岛
I've come to extract you and the others from the island.
-为什么 -是班尼迪先生的命令
-Why? -Orders from Mr. Benedict.
现在 「大改进」即将开始
Now? With the Improvement about to start?
自♥由♥意志即将消失
With free will on the verge of extinction?
他却想我们回家 就此放弃
He wants us to just go home and call it a day?
他有自己的理由 我不会质疑他
He has his reasons, and I'm not here to question them.
我已设计了逃走计划
I have devised an escape plan.
你可以召集其他人 入夜时来这里集♥合♥吗
Can you gather the others and rendezvous here by nightfall?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
密里根
Milligan?
谢谢
Thanks.
这是不好的徵兆 非常不好
This is a bad sign. Really bad.
别太快下定论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
也许有人遗失银包了
Maybe someone lost their wallet.
韦瑟罗的小玩意
Hey, Wetherall's widget.
你的室友在哪里
Where's your roommate?
呼呼大睡
Snoring deeply.
告诉她绳球练习取消了
Tell her tetherball practice is canceled.
全部管理人员都要加入搜索
All Executives are being asked to join the search.
他们没有蓝莓味 所以我每款都拿了一个给你
They didn't have blueberry, so I brought you one of each kind.
搜索什么
The search for what?
试图闯入伺服器室的罪犯
For the criminal who tried to break into the Server Room.
可怜虫
Poor soul.
他们将会付出代价
They are going to pay.
这里没可疑
Nothing suspicious here.
凯特…
Kate...
她有危险
she's in danger.
你终於醒了
Finally.
这全都是因为我
And it's all because of me.
我完全搞砸了
I messed up so bad.
我本可以尝试阻止她 或跟她一起去
I could've tried to stop her or... gone with her.
但…我离弃了她
But... I abandoned her.
我离弃了你们
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表