剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
I guess this means we're going to Boatwright.
你是你的组别里唯一合格的人吗
So, are you the only one who passed in your group?
-对 但很奇怪 因为… -因为有个女生作弊了
-I think so, which was weird because... -Because there was a girl who cheated?
-你怎麽知道的 -我也遇到了
-How did you know? -The same thing happened to me.
叫朗达吧 她有在外面弄丢铅笔吗
Rhonda, right? Did she lose her pencil outside?
有 我还觉得她很可怜 所以这是个圈套
Yes, I felt so bad for her! So, it was a trick.
-是测试 -也是个圈套
-A test. -Also a trick.
怎麽回事
What's the matter?
你才怎麽回事
What's the matter with you?
有什麽在追你吗
What are you running from?
没有 我跑过来而已 有人叫我来这里
Not running from, I'm running to. This is where I was told to go.
为什麽你要跑
Why are you running?
为什麽不行 这样更快 很合逻辑
Why wouldn't I be? It's faster. Talking about logic, guys.
我叫凯特韦瑟罗
I'm Kate Wetherall.
-他是浆糊华盛顿 -为何叫浆糊
That's Sticky Washington. -Why do they call you Sticky?
因为我过目不忘
I tend to sort of remember everything I read or see.
知识都黏在脑袋里了
It all just... sticks.
浆糊 很好
Sticky. Okay, cool.
我一直很想有个别名
I've always wanted a nickname.
不如你们叫我 「呼风唤雨至尊凯特」吧
How about you guys call me The Great Kate Weather Machine?
拜托 很有型
-Um... -Come on, it's good.
别介意 但这名字要念很久
No offense, but it sort of takes a long time to say?
说快点就行了
Not if you say it quickly.
算了 我一直想要人这麽叫我
Forget it. I've been trying to get that going for a while.
看来要让它自然而然发生了
Guess I just have to let it come naturally.
-凯特 那个桶子有什麽用 -装东西
-What's the bucket for, Kate? -Carrying things.
-你没看过桶子吗 -装什麽东西
-You've never seen a bucket before? -What things?
电筒、尼龙绳、鱼丝、麻绳 强力胶、一袋波子
Flashlight, nylon rope, fishing wire, twine, superglue, bag of marbles,
万花筒、弹叉、磁石…
kaleidoscope, slingshot, magnet...
瑞士军刀
Swiss Army knife.
我是个自给自足的人
I'm a self-contained unit.
有任何事发生 我都会靠自己 要做好准备
Anything that comes up, I deal with myself. Gotta be ready.
就像今早
Like, this morning,
有个样子古怪的女生 把铅笔掉进排水沟里
some crazy-looking girl dropped her pencil down the storm drain,
要是没有这个桶子
and without this bucket,
她就像有船无桨了
she'd have been up the creek without a paddle.
也许带桨也不错 不 太笨重了
A paddle might be nice to have. No, it's too bulky.
摺叠桨呢
Collapsible paddle?
-算了… -你有帮朗达捡笔吗
-Anyway... -Did you help Rhonda get her pencil back?
有啊
Of course, I did.
要把在排水沟底部的笔 从10.25英寸的缝隙
It's tough to get a pencil out of a ten-and-a-quarter inch crack
拿出来真的很难
at the bottom of a storm drain
-她又没有万能桶子 -没错
-without a bucket full of stuff. -No kidding.
等等 你怎麽知道她叫朗达
Hold it. How did you know the girl's name was Rhonda?
-我们也遇到了她 -她应该是考核的一环
-The same thing happened to both of us. -We think she was part of the test.
她当然是考核的一部分 我五秒就知道了
Of course, she was a part of the test. I knew that in, like, five seconds.
没到五秒 我叫姬丝达 很高兴终於遇上对手
Less. I'm Krista. Nice to finally meet the competition.
-幸会 姬丝达 -「幸会」你读错音了
-Pleased to meet you, Krista. -That's "please" to meet you. No D.
-我不觉得… -我很肯定
-Actually, I don't think... -Pretty sure of it.
他是杜威
Oh, this is Dewey.
通过考核的人就这麽多
So, is this everybody who passed the test?
我没有通过
I didn't pass.
我估计没有一道题目答对了
I mean, I don't think I got any of the questions right.
离开时我帮助了考官女士 逃离一群神经病父母
I helped the lady in charge escape a bunch of crazy parents afterwards.
点了一场小火转移视线 很易扑灭 没人受伤
Started a small fire as a diversion. Easily containable. No injuries.
之後她就叫了我来这里
-Afterwards, she told me to come here. -
大家都在吗 请来7B号♥房♥
Okay, everybody here? Proceed to room 7B.
走廊尽头转右
Down this hall, to the right.
那扇门後面便是下一个测试 逐个进去
Your next test is through that door. You'll go in one at a time.
跟随指示
Follow the instructions.
我会监考
I'll be watching.
天啊 你不打招呼吗
Geez. How about a hello?
你好
Hello.
我叫密里根
I am Milligan.
姬丝达
Krista.
-你第一个 -好
-You're first. -You know it.
(在不踩到黑或白正方格下 走到房♥间对面)
不行
No.
你那是什麽意思
What do you mean by "no"?
这任务是不可能完成的
The task is impossible. It can't be done.
这个考核是个圈套 所以我的答案是不行
The test is an attempt to trick us. So, my answer is no.
你可以回家了
You may go home now.
什麽
What?
请离开
You may go.
不
No!
下一位
Next.
(在不踩到黑或白正方格下 走到房♥间对面)
你直接走过去了
You walked across?
标示写着「不能踩在正方格上」
The sign said, "Without setting foot on a square."
但其实所有瓷砖的长度 都比阔度长一点
It turns out, all the tiles are slightly longer than they are wide.
所以它们不是正方形 而是长方形
So, they're not squares, they're rectangles.
你们都合格了 跟我来
You all passed. Follow me...
去楼下
downstairs.
-为什麽我们要下来 -前面是最後考核
Why are we all the way down here? -Final test ahead.
至少这个下水道挺不错
At least it's a nice sewer. Ugh.
我是说还可以
-I mean, it's an okay sewer. -
我昨晚又惊恐症发作了
I had another panic attack last night.
有人知道「紧急状态」 是怎麽回事吗
Really? Did any wonder what's The Emergency going on?
-就是 感觉没人在掌舵 -说得没错
-Yeah, it's like nobody's at the wheel. -You got that right.
我要从银行取钱
I'm taking my money out of the bank.
我发现了一些东西
I've noticed something.
臭味 能见度变低 被淹没的危险
The smell? The decreased visibility? The flood danger?
你说得也对 但都不是
You've got a point, but, no. They haven't mentioned a scholarship
他们一路都没有提到 奖学金或是船匠学院
or the Boatwright Academy once this whole time.
要走下水道去一间名校 实在太奇怪了
It's a weird way to approach a fancy school, through a sewer.
这里就是船匠学院吗
Whoa! Is this the Boatwright Academy?
在这里等 我会回来
Wait here. I'll be back.
现在要做什麽
Now what?
他们容许你们联络父母吗
Has anyone been allowed to call their parents?
这会显示出你的无能
That would show weakness.
我跟父母了我不会联络他们
I told my parents not to expect to hear from me.
对 我也这麽做了
Yes... I did that, too.
那你呢 凯特
What about you, Kate?
我没有可以联络的人
I don't have anybody to call.
我还是婴儿时 妈妈就过世了
My mother died when I was a baby,
在我三岁 我爸就丢下我跑了
and my father ran away and left me when I was three.
我没事 真的 我已经忘记他们了
Guys, it's really fine. Really, I don't even remember them.
你完全不记得他们了
You don't remember them at all?
其实也不算是 我还记得一件事
Actually, that's not totally true. I do have one memory.
从我家沿着小路走下去 就有个老旧的蓄水池
So, down the road from our house was this old millpond,
有次我爸带我去那里游泳
and my dad took me there to swim once.
我只有三岁 但游得很好
I was only three, but I was a good swimmer.
我不停地笑 四处泼水 玩得累坏了
I laughed and splashed around till I was exhausted.
我不太记得他的脸
I can't really picture his face.
不过很记得他手臂的触感 把我从水里抬起来
I remember how his arms felt, lifting me out of the water.
很强壮 在阳光下很温暖
They were strong. Warm from the sun.
我问他可否再去一次 他说「当然 凯特猫」
I asked if we could go back sometime and he said, "Of course, Katie-Cat."
他是这麽叫我的 凯特猫
'Cause that's what he called me, Katie-Cat.
但之後他就走了 而我成了孤儿
But next thing I know, he was gone, and I was in an orphanage.
-太惨了 -很久以前的事了
-That's terrible. -It was a long time ago.
而且马戏团的生活对我来说很棒
Besides, circus life was really good for me.
-马戏团生活 -没错
-Circus life? -Oh, yeah.
我逃出了孤儿院加入了马戏团
I ran away from the orphanage to join the circus.
学了一些技能 认识了一些人
Learned a craft, met some people.
那几年很充实
It was a great couple years.
之後我看到这个考核 觉得很适合我
But then I read about this test, and I thought, "That's for me."
你有很想你♥爸♥吗
Do you ever miss your dad?
有什麽好想的
What's to miss?
他选择离开了我
He chose to leave me.
我宁愿跟大象和小丑一起玩
I'd rather hang out with elephants and clowns.
你呢
What about you?
你明白的
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表