剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
我派他们去的地下秘道后 就会联络我们
of the underground tunnel I sent them into.
你派了他们去哪里
You sent them where?
(没人在掌舵 现在必须作出改变)
希尔德嘉比林斯利
Hildegard Billingsley.
不 我不认得
-No, doesn't ring a bell.
好极了 麋鹿林大道
-Wonderful. Elk Grove Avenue?
从没去过
Never been there.
你会感觉好得多
You'll feel much better now.
那是消除记忆装置
This is the brain sweeper.
至少看来不会痛
At least it looks like it doesn't hurt.
我听到一些东西
I hear something.
更多声音
More voices?
脚步声
Footsteps.
我需要提醒你 中断消磁过程不安全
I need to remind you it isn't safe to interrupt a degaussing session.
所以我也不情愿这样做 这对你和我很安全
Which is why I did it reluctantly. It's perfectly safe for you and me.
对病人不安全
Not for the patient.
可能会有永久性严重副作用 那…
It can have lasting side effects, devastating ones, which...
我有信心你解决得了
I'm confident you'll work it out.
这些测试程序只是浪费时间
These testing protocols are just wasting time.
「大改进」要来了
The Improvement is here.
全部加速进行 马上
Fast track all of it. Right away.
我们在耳语者里过了几小时
We must have been in the Whisperer for hours.
感觉只是过了几分钟
It only felt like a few minutes.
我知道
I know.
你刚才…
Did you...
-刚才什么 -你刚才享受吗
-Did I what? -Did you enjoy it?
跟我预期中不同
It wasn't what I expected.
很可怕 对吧
Terrible, right?
对 很差劲 不太好
Yeah, bad. It wasn't great.
完全不好
Not at all.
若我不用再做一次 我会很开心
If I never had to do it again, I'd, you know, be happy.
好 因为我们不应该再做
Good, because we shouldn't do it again.
为什么
Why?
那是发射器 浆糊
It's the Transmitter, Sticky.
你和我刚才向全世界传送了隐性讯息
You and I personally just sent subliminal messages into the world.
我们今天协助制♥造♥紧急状态了
We helped create the Emergency today.
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
我想不到它会控制我们
I didn't think it would control us too.
居廷设计了耳语者 是想我们有忠诚感
Curtain designed the Whisperer to make us feel loyal,
甚至依赖他
even dependent on him.
我们必须记住 他是敌人
We have to remember that he's the enemy.
但我们要怎样抗衡它
But then, how will we beat it?
我们一直尝试进去
We spent all this time trying to get inside.
那是我们的计划 现在我们去到了
That's our plan. Now, we're there.
而且我觉得我们不能拒绝
And I don't think we can just refuse.
你的热情总能鼓励人心
Your enthusiasm is always inspiring.
鼓励人心是我的职责
Oh, it's my role to inspire.
因为你不能催促科学
But you can't rush the science.
不对 我可以的 太小心不是美德 反而会变得乏味
Oh, no, I can. Too much caution isn't a virtue, it's tedious.
我不觉得自己乏味
I don't see myself as tedious.
不会…你很惊人
Oh, no, no, no. You're spectacular.
但是若不断地测试
But this constant testing,
会让我们的目标消失 那就没意义了
it's meaningless if we let the goal slip away.
我只是在进行你聘请我做的工作
I am simply doing the job that you hired me to do
并尽量做到安全和人道
as safely and humanely as possible.
没什么比我们做的事更人道了
Nothing is more humane than what we're doing.
对吧
Yes?
我只为我的部分负责
I'm only responsible for my part.
科技 不是哲学部分
The technology, not the philosophy.
农场怎么样
How's the farm?
营运中 仍有些小毛病需要解决 但…
Operational. Still a few pesky bugs that need to be worked out, but...
农场和森林明天都要准备好进行试运
Both farm and forest need to be ready tomorrow for a trial run.
我已记下你的要求
I have registered your request.
虽然我一定要正式提出投诉…
And while I must formally lodge a complaint...
不好意思 你在作出法律免责声明吗
I'm sorry. Are you making a legal disclaimer?
你在跟谁谈话
Who are you talking to?
虽然我必须提出正式抗♥议♥…
While I must formally protest...
简单说声「好」就行
Hey. A simple "yes" will suffice.
好
Yes.
紧急状态的目标已经达到
The Emergency has served its purpose.
人♥民♥准备好了
The people are ready.
很快 他们就不用再受到无尽的选择
Soon, they'll have relief from endless choices,
无尽的声音和混乱之苦
endless voices, chaos.
我只希望他们这样
That's all I want for them.
跟你的隐形律师说
Tell that to your invisible lawyer.
团结
Unity.
一个想法、一个目的
One thought, one purpose.
我说过我多么欣赏你吗
Have I told you how much I appreciate you?
这件事 不能等下一天
This, it can't wait another day.
不…请相信我 佩鲁马尔女士
No, no, no. Please, please trust me, Ms. Perumal.
相信你
Trust you?
你凭什么要人相信你
What have you done to earn anyone's trust?
我的…
Where's my...
谢谢 密里根
Thank you, Milligan.
我不会允许你继续危害这些孩子
I won't allow you to endanger these children any longer.
我要告发你…
I'll be reporting you to the Department...
我要向少年福利部告发你
I'll be reporting you to the Department of Juvenile Well-Being.
请你这样做
Please do.
我也想找到一个机构
I'd love to find any institution
是仍然在乎孩子福利的
that cares about the well-being of children anymore.
你必须明白
You have to understand,
我兄弟的影响力遍及政♥府♥所有职级
my brother has influenced all levels of government.
任何阻碍他的东西
Anything that hampers him,
你都会发现已被铲除或苟延残喘
you will find has been dismantled or left to wither.
再见 班尼迪先生
Goodbye, Mr. Benedict.
-这是什么 -泡芙
-What is this? -Profiteroles.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很体贴
It's a gracious touch.
万一她说对了呢
What if she's right?
任务开始时已很危险
This mission started out dangerous,
现在没有可靠的联络方法…
and now, without a reliable means of communication...
我们仍有那只飞隼
We still have the falcon.
她让自己身处险境 对吧
Well, she poses her own set of dangers, doesn't she?
一天光 我们就让孩子们回来
We'll exfiltrate the children at first light.
什么
What?
你打算因为一个陌生人走进来
So, you're just going to let a random person just walk in here
就终止任务
and end the mission?
是
Yes.
有时外人会让你看清楚自己
Sometimes, it takes an outsider to let you see yourself.
-完全是一片模糊 -我们好像被催眠了
-It's all a blur. -Like we were hypnotized.
-真恐怖 -对
-Creepy. -Yeah.
你们很喜欢 对吧
You like it. Don't you?
不 我只是觉得有点舒服
No! I just said it was a little soothing.
那个机器呢 有任何弱点吗
What about the machinery? Any vulnerabilities?
我用适当工具可以拆开的地方
Something I could take apart with the right set of tools?
你只会看到椅子和头盔 控制室在另一边
All you can see are chairs and helmets, and a control room off to the side.
好 我们走吧 你们认得路
Okay! Let's go. You guys know the way.
其实他们让我们戴着眼罩 我们不知道去了哪里
Actually, they made us wear these goggles. No idea where we were.
那就去那条秘道
So, it's the hidden passageway then.
-来吧 -但你刚才差点被发现
-Come on. -But you just almost got caught.
-我下次会准备得更好 -停下 凯特
-I'll be more prepared next time. -Stop it, Kate!
耳语者不是你用螺丝批就能破坏的
The Whisperer isn't something you can just destroy with some screwdrivers.
很巨型的
It's enormous.
他说得对
He's right.
你说居廷提到一个农场和森林
You said Curtain mentioned something about a farm and a forest?
是 不论那指的是什么
Yeah, whatever that means.
也许是代号♥
Could be code words.
班尼迪先生可能会知道是什么意思
Mr. Benedict would probably know what they mean.
我们现在只能靠自己 试运明天进行
We're on our own right now. The trial runs tomorrow.
我引用居廷的话 他要「催促科学」来做到
Curtain's, quote, "rushing the science" to get there.
我们一定要行动
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表