剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
unclear on you.
对你不确定
Un-unclear in what way?
什么不确定
There was a weird... weird energy at first.
起初我觉得你有点...诡异
What?
什么
That's, uh, crazy. What?
不会吧 怎么会
But then I talked to Carol
但是然后我跟卡萝尔说了
and she told me more about your situation,
她把你的情况都告诉我了
and I realized, I might've...
我意识到 我可能...
You know, just...
就是...
misjudged you, so-so I'm sorry.
误解你了 所以很抱歉
Yeah, you misjudged me 'cause I'm not...
对 你误解我了 因为我不...
That's weird, you were unclear on that, but...
好奇怪 你竟然不确定 但是...
I said I was sorry.
我已经跟你道歉了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
没事没事
I'm saying thanks for saying it.
谢谢你跟我直说
It takes a big person to be so... to say sorry
人要心胸宽广...才能跟别人道歉
and that was... that's a cool gesture
你做得...做得很棒
and, you know, especially when you're wrong like that.
尤其是你竟然会犯那种错的时候
Um, so...
所以...
Hey, cheers to that, though.
我们为此干杯吧
I'm so happy that you misjudged me
我很高兴你开始误解了我
and think I'm great.
以为我很棒
Oh, I need to get another beer.
我还想再喝一瓶
You want another beer?
你呢
Well, pretty tipsy already, but why not?
虽然我喝醉了 但何乐而不为呢
One more beer. One more won't kill me.
再来一瓶 多喝一瓶又何妨
God.
天哪
Two years.
整整两年
Such a long time.
那么漫长
Yeah.
是啊
I get so lonely, you know.
我好孤独好寂寞
Yeah?
什么
I guess it's just that I'm...
我就是...
And I really hate this word,
我真的不想说出口
but there's no other way to say it, I'm horny.
但我只能这么说 我好饥渴
I'm so horny, Phil.
我真的好饥渴 菲尔
I mean, after something like this happens,
发生这种事后
you realize how necessary it is to be...
你知道人多么需要...
you know, just touched and held and kissed.
需要被抚摸被拥抱被深吻
I would saw off my right arm to make out with a dude.
要给我一个男人我宁愿自断右臂
I would, too. I would, too. It's natural.
换做我我也是 人之常情嘛
You know, that's why I'm so happy for you and Carol.
所以我才特别为你和卡萝尔高兴
No, but...
不 但是...
I mean, I know that it's not perfect between you guys,
我知道你们两个之间并不完美
but at least you have each other.
但至少你们拥有彼此
Yeah, but I mean...
但我是说...
And I respect that.
我尊重你们
But God, I just want to get laid.
天哪 好无聊好想被强♥奸♥啊
Sorry, that was inappropriate.
抱歉 这么跟你说不合适
No, no, no, no. I shouldn't be talking to a married man like that.
不不不 我不该这么跟有妇之夫说话
No, no, no, no, no. Don't beat yourself up about that.
不不不 你不要自暴自弃
It's just my luck, the only man left on the face of the earth
是我命不好 地球上就剩下一个男人
and he's married.
他却结婚了
He doesn't have to be.
他可以不结婚
What?
什么
I got to go have a quick talk with Carol
我去找一下卡萝尔
and I will be right back.
马上回来
Carol!
卡萝尔
Coming in!
进来了啊
Carol. Hi, Phil.
卡萝尔 菲尔
I have something really important I need to talk to you about.
我有件重要的事跟你说
Okay, hold on just...
好 稍等一下
Just putting the finishing touches on this project.
我马上就弄好了
I really need to talk to you about this marriage.
我真的需要跟你谈谈我们的婚姻问题
And... Done.
搞定了
I think you're really going to like it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
It's for my door.
挂我门上的
Oh, no.
不是吧
Home of Carol Pilbasian-Miller.
卡萝尔·菲尔贝森-米勒之家
Look, Phil,
听我说 菲尔
I know it can be an annoying job at time to fix the door,
我知道修门是件很烦人的事
but I thought this could help.
但我觉得这样好多了
It's just a reminder that I'm rooting for you
可以提醒我们我一直在支持你
and I believe in you, 'cause I'm your wife.
并且我相信你 因为我是你妻子
And I know fixing the door may take time,
我也知道修好门需要时间
but I believe that one day you will fix it
但我相信终有一天你会修好
and that door will be magnificent.
那扇门肯定会很漂亮
Um, wh-what did you want to talk about?
话说你想跟我说什么
I have diarrhea.
我拉肚子了
Thank you. Yep.
谢谢你 不客气
Phil, you know the door symbolizes our marriage.
菲尔 你知道那扇门象征着我们的婚姻吧
I know, Carol. I know.
我知道 卡萝尔 我知道
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表