剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
听起来很火♥辣♥的样子
No, it... I didn't work with the spices.
不 我不是干辣椒酱装瓶的
I was filing.
我是做文件归档的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I want to protect the ceramic.
我想保护外面这层瓷
Noted.
明白了
And you have to make eye contact, or it won't come true.
你说话时得和人眼神接触 不然显得不真心
Oh, okay. Well, let's try it again. Okay.
好吧 那我们再来一次 好的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
That was a stop sign.
刚才那是个停车标志
Y-Yeah, it was.
是啊 曾经是
You just went right through it.
可你没停车直接开过来了
Uh, y-yes, I did.
没错
Well, could you do me a flavor and stop at the next one?
那你能为我在下个停止标志前停下来吗
Carol, stop signs are there to mediate traffic.
卡萝尔 停止标志是用来调节交通的
And traffic doesn't exist anymore,
而现在已经没有什么交通了
so essentially stop signs don't either.
所以 停止标志也没意义了
Yeah, except that they do.
但它们确实还存在啊
And I'd rather you stopped at them.
而我希望你遇到时能停车
Oh, here's one. Here's one.
这就有一个 这就有一个
Here's one. Okay, okay, okay. Stopping.
这就有一个 好好好 停下了
Looking both ways.
左看看右看看
And moving on. Here we go.
接着开 就是这样
I'm gonna ease into it.
我慢慢起步
Feel better?
感觉好些了吗
Thank you, Phil. Yeah.
谢谢你 菲尔 不客气
I can't wait to see your house.
我等不及想看看你家了
They say a person's home is a reflection of their soul.
俗话说 人如其家
So this is my toilet pool.
这是我的便池
And here's my garbage pool.
这是我的垃圾池
And, uh, this is my margarita pool.
这是我的玛格丽塔酒池
You swim in that?
你在这里面游泳吗
Well, I swim in it, I drink out of it.
是啊 我一边游一边喝里面的酒
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool,
玛格丽塔酒池里做什么都行
you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
Work your way through here.
小心点 过来这里
Sorry, it's kind of messy right now.
抱歉 这里有点乱
What a collection of cans.
你收集了好多瓶瓶罐罐啊
Oh, where'd you get all these paintings?
这些画你从哪里弄来的
You know, I took them from, uh... various museums.
我从 好几个博物馆里拿来的
I got some Van Goghs and Monets.
我拿了些梵高和莫纳的作品
In that pile alone, there's, like,
就这堆里就有大概
a billion dollars worth of famous paintings.
价值十亿的名作
So you stole all these paintings?
所以这些画都是你偷的吗
What? No. No.
什么 当然不是
Plus, I take very good care of this stuff... Oh, shoot.
而且我有很仔细地照料它们 见鬼
I'd better dry this baby off.
我还是先把这宝贝弄干吧
There we go. Dry as new.
好了 和原来一样
Sorry, Rembrandt.
抱歉了 伦勃朗
Phil, what are these?
菲尔 这些是什么
And those and those and that?
那些 那些和那个又是什么
They are... magazines.
都是...杂♥志♥
What kind of magazines?
什么杂♥志♥
Well, they are... masturbatory magazines.
是...供以自♥慰♥的杂♥志♥
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
What? Is there, uh... something wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
You know, I'm just trying not to judge the book by its cover.
我不想仅凭封面来判断书的内容
And-and what book are you referring to, Carol?
你说的是什么书 卡萝尔
The book to which I'm referring is called Phil Miller.
我说的那本书名字叫菲尔·米勒
Sounds like a good book.
听起来是本好书啊
It's the story of a man with a brothel of a home
讲的是一个家里跟妓院一样的男人
and a pool filled with human excrement.
有一个装满了排泄物的池子
Carol, there is no running water.
卡萝尔 现在没有活水了
Did you ever try to fix that?
你有试过去修吗
I did fix it. With a toilet pool.
我修了 所以我创造了便池
You probably would have done the exact same thing.
是你的话 你可能也会这么做
Oh, no, I know that I wouldn't have.
不 我才不会这么做
Because I'm not an animal.
因为我不是动物
Oh, so I'm an animal now?
你这是说我是动物咯
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I'm just saying that if you diverted a small percentage
我只是说 如果你分出一点点
of your masturbation energy
用在自♥慰♥上的心思
towards fixing the water problem,
用来修水的问题的话
you might be going potty in a toilet right now.
你现在也许就能在厕所里便便了
Maybe we should get you back to that campsite.
我还是把你送回营地吧
Look, I know you've been through a hard time--
听着 我知道你很不容易
we both have--
我们都是
but I'm gonna help you get your life back together.
但我会让你的生活重回正轨的
Well, I am looking forward to that.
十分期待
Good first day.
真是不错的开头
Great first day.
棒呆的开头
See you tom...
明天...
Carol? What are you doing in here?
卡萝尔 你在这里做什么
Good morning!
早上好
Remember how I said your home was a reflection of your soul?
你还记得我说过 人如其家吗
Well, I'm cleaning up your soul.
我正在清理你呢
Well, uh, next time you want to clean up my soul,
那下次你想清理我的时候
could you please give me a little advanced notice beforehand?
能提前通知我一下吗
Of course. Yeah.
当然了 好的
Sorry. Okay.
抱歉 好的
Uh, here, I'll just put it back the way you had it.
那我还是把你的东西弄回原样吧
That'd be great.
太谢谢你了
Whoa, whoa, wait! Now, no, no, no!
等等 不不不
Be gentle! Carol, Carol!
轻点 卡萝尔 卡萝尔
Watch out for my Jenga tower, okay?
小心我的积木塔好吗
I spent a lot of time on that.
我花了很多时间的
Oh, and you think that's time well spent, Phil?
你觉得那些时间花得值吗 菲尔
Yes, I do.
当然值
Phil, you can't just be playing with your Yenga all day.
菲尔 你不能每天就知道玩积木塔
We have work to do.
我们有事要做
I need gardening supplies, you need cleaning supplies.
我需要园艺用品 而你需要清洁用品
We're going to the store.
我们现在就去商店
No, we're n...
不 我们不...
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你做什么
What now?
又怎么了
This is a handicapped parking spot.
这是残疾人停车位
Okay, Carol. We're the last two people on Earth.
卡萝尔 我们是地球上唯二的幸存者
If by some tiny chance
假如 虽然可能性很小
a handicapped person happens to be driving through Tucson
一个残疾人恰巧开车驶过图森
and makes a beeline for this hardware store,
还直接开到了这个五金店
they can park right over there,
他们可以停在那边
which is even closer to the store.
那离商店还更近呢
That's not a parking spot.
那不是停车位
That is a spot, Carol! No, it's not a spot.
那是 卡萝尔 不 那不是
And that is a parking spot... No.
那是个停车位 不
And that is a parking spot.
那里也是停车位
Look all around you.
你四处看看
Everything you see right now is a parking spot.
你看到的地方都是停车位
You're a parking spot.
你才是停车位
Yes, I am! Now you're getting it.
没错 我是 你终于懂了
The whole freaking world is a parking spot now.
这个操蛋的世界现在就是个停车位
It's one of the only benefits of our situation.
虽然我们现在处境艰难 但这是唯一的好处
In fact, you know what?
事实上 你知道吗
I want to park a little closer...
我还想再停近点
I want to park a little closer.
我还想再停近点
What are you doing?
你做什么
Getting a closer parking spot.
找个近点的停车位
This spot feels right to me.
我觉得这里正好
This feels good.
感觉很棒
So that's it, huh?
你非要这样是吧
You don't care about rules or laws anymore?
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表