剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Broken generator.
还发电机坏了
Nice try.
想得倒是挺美
What's all this?
这是什么
Hey!
你好啊
Hey! Look at this, huh?
你好 看看你这车
You got a class B commercial license to operate this thing?
你有二类车辆驾驶证吗
I do.
当然
I-I was just kidding, but...
我是开个玩笑啦 但是
good for you.
你真棒
I picked this up to handle the garbage pool situation.
我开这个来处理那个垃圾池的
You-you need any help or...?
要我帮你吗
Nah, we're good.
不用了 我们可以的
"We"?
我们
Take it easy, Tom.
放轻松啦 汤姆
It's Todd.
是陶德
All right, Tom.
好吧 汤姆
It's Todd!
是陶德
Faster!
开快点
Hey, Todd!
你好啊 陶德
Frickin' Phil.
该死的菲尔
There you are.
你在这里啊
Tandy.
坦迪
Trust you've had a chance to take a look around, huh?
我想你肯定好好看了这房♥子了吧
I did. Yeah. Good, good.
没错 那就好 那就好
Obviously, mi casa es su casa.
我家就是你家
That goes without saying.
我不说你也知道的
Uh, if you ever want to have any guests over,
如果你想在这里请客的话
just run it by me-- standard stuff.
要和我商量 你懂的
Anyway, toilet paper's under the sink.
还有 厕纸在水槽下面
Got about a million toothbrushes under there, too.
那下面还有很多牙刷
All different sizes.
大小各异
I'm a large to extra-large.
我一般用大号♥和加大号♥
Wait, what the heck is that?
等等 那是什么
Oh, you know, riding around in the garbage truck
我开着垃圾车到处转的时候
sort of inspired me to build this.
就想着应该建个这个
The flash heater connects to the water reservoir.
这个极速加热器和水库连在一起
I jacked up the water pressure.
我提高了水压
Basically, it feels like a shower.
总得来说就跟淋浴差不多
Good for you.
你真有才
All right. I'm gonna... I'm gonna take a shower.
好了 我要 我要冲个澡了
Can you excuse me?
你要一直盯着我看吗
I'm gonna jump in the shower now.
我要进去洗了
Right now.
这就去
Oh, yeah. Of course.
对对 你去吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好好好
Five... six!
五 六
All right.
好了
So, hey, what do you guys think?
你们怎么看
Huh? And be honest.
说实话
This is a good body, right?
我身材还是不错的 对吧
I mean, I don't have that weird V thing that he does
我虽然不像他那样有人鱼线
that kind of points your eyes down to your business.
夺人眼球直指那家伙
But these snakes can bite, huh?
但我这也够厉害 对吧
Oh, speaking of snakes...
说到这个
What do you think of this bad boy?
你们觉得我小兄弟怎么样
Huh? It's fine, right?
很不错 对吧
I know it's not gonna win any penis awards.
虽然不能横扫所有"丁丁大"赛
But there aren't penis awards.
但根本没什么"丁丁大"赛啊
So, whatever, you know?
所以就这样了
And the thing is, as with many Ferraris,
我要说的是 和法拉利一样
the real show is on the back end.
真正该看的是后面
Not bad, huh?
不错吧
Hey, who does this guy think he is, huh?
他以为他是谁啊
He's taken my name.
他抢了我的名字
He's stealing all my chores.
抢了我所有的活计
And-and now, just stripping down in front of me,
现在 还在我面前宽衣解带
in my own house?
还是在我家
He's trying to establish dominance.
他是想向我宣示主♥权♥呢
That's a statement move right there.
他绝对是在向我宣告主♥权♥
And I have to respond in kind.
所以我必须回敬他
You got this! You look good! You got a fine bod!
你可以的 你挺好看 你身材好
You can do this! You can do this!
你可以的 你可以的
Phil...
菲尔
What are you doing, Tandy?
你这是做什么 坦迪
Ah, you know, uh, just going about my customary business
我就是照常在我房♥子里
in my own house.
巡视一下
Huh, why don't you go put some clothes on?
你怎么不把衣服穿上
Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...
你别五十步笑百步了
Or, uh... African-American.
也别锅嫌壶黑
Or, uh... American.
别笑我
What are you trying to say?
你想表达什么
Well, you took off your shirt yesterday.
你昨天可以把上衣脱了
And now suddenly being shirtless is a crime?
怎么 今天不♥穿♥上衣就有罪了吗
I was about to take a shower.
我那是要去洗澡
Well, I was about to take a shower, too.
我也是要去洗澡
That's what I came to tell you.
我就是来跟你说这个
So, we're even.
那我们扯平了
Well, now-now I know.
我知道了
Now you know.
你知道了
Now I know.
我知道了
Now you know! Ha!
你知道了吧
Hey, guys!
大家好啊
Hey... Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Erica, g'day!
艾瑞卡 你好啊
G'day!
你好
I'm sorry, if I'd known you were coming,
抱歉 我不知道你要来
I would've tucked it in.
不然我不会把丁丁露出来的
Oh, I kind of thought you already did.
原来你露出来了啊
As if.
是吗
I know you didn't think that.
我知道你这是言不由衷
But I love that old Australian sass.
你们这澳式笑话挺不错
Uh, I will get out of your hair.
我就不打扰你们[头发]了
And your bald head, uh...
也不打扰小光头了
Oh, look! The U.S. Constitution. Been meaning to frame that.
看 是美国宪法呢 我一直想把它裱起来
We the people!
我们合众国人♥民♥[宪法的开头]
You have a good time with the garbage man?
你和那个垃圾工玩得开心吗
Todd, come on.
陶德 别这样
Oh, what? It's a simple question.
怎么了 我不过就是问了个问题嘛
Riding on the back of that truck,
在那辆拖拉机后面兜风
wind in your hair, hooting and hollering.
微风拂过你的头发 伴着鸣笛大叫
Looked like you were having a great time.
看起来你们玩得很开心嘛
I was just helping Phil.
我只不过是帮菲尔一把
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And I've always wanted to ride on the back of a garbage truck.
我一直都想在垃圾车后面兜兜风
Don't...
别
hang out with him.
和他出去玩
What?!
什么
If this relationship is gonna work,
如果你还想继续跟我在一起
you can't hang out with him.
你就别和他出去玩
I...
我
I forbid it.
我不准
Todd, this has got to stop.
陶德 你不能这样下去了
Look, I've had a really nice time with you and I...
我确实和你度过了一段快乐的时光
Whoa! You know what?
你知道吗
I know how that sentence is gonna end.
我知道你接下来要说什么
And I'll beat you to it.
我先说出口吧
We're done, Melissa.
我们结束了 梅丽莎
I dump you, okay?
我甩了你 懂吗
That's not what I was going to say.
我可不是要说这个
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表