剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
That was an admission of love for Carol.
我那是承认对卡萝尔的爱而已
How can I make that more clear to you?
我要怎么说你才肯信我
That's so cute that you think that was meant for you.
你竟然以为那番话是对你说的 太可爱了
Phil, drop the act.
菲尔 不要装了
Drop what act?
我装什么了
Wha...?
开玩笑
Just be a real person.
你就别装了
I just keep thinking about how close we came to, you know...
我就一直想我们差点就...
Yeah. ...doing it. Boning.
差点就...做了...爱了
Yeah, I got what... where you were going there.
我知道...你都到了那一步了
And now you and Todd are, you know...
可现在你和陶德却...
doing it. Having sex. Yeah, again,
如胶似漆 嗯 还是那句话
Boning. Got it.
做了爱了 我懂
You know, it's weird how life works. Yeah.
世事真是无常 是啊
All the "What ifs."
生命中充满"如果"
Like, you think, what if Todd had never seen those fireworks
如果陶德没有看到我放的烟花
and left Tucson?
径直离开图森了
Then we would have never met him.
那我们就没机会认识他了
Then you and I would be, you know...
那你跟我就会...你懂的...
Uh, Phil.
菲尔
...currently boning. Phil.
就会正如胶似漆了 菲尔
Knocking boots. Yeah.
性福生活 嗯
Getting those boots together and knocking...
性福地在一起...
Phil, let's just not...
菲尔 不要...
just can't go down that road.
不要再说这个了
'Cause Todd is here now.
现在陶德来了
We were on that road.
我们就差一点
We were wearing those boots.
就差那么一点点
On that road. Phil...
就差一点点 菲尔
Todd's here.
陶德来了
Okay?
到此为止好吗
But can I just ask?
我能问一句吗
If Todd wasn't here...?
如果陶德没来...
Todd is here.
这个没有如果
Yeah.
是啊
Todd's here.
没有如果
Todd's here.
陶德来了
Hey, Phil. Hey, bud.
你好啊 菲尔 你好 哥们
You want to go for a ride?
想一起出去兜风吗
You wouldn't think it, you know,
你肯定不会想到
'cause she seems kind of, like, conservative and stuff,
她表面上一副保守的样子
but she is just an animal in the sack.
但一上♥床♥她就是禽兽
I mean, she is just...
我是说她实在是...
Yeah. My goodness, we just...
天哪 我们...
we'll go at it for hours and hours.
我们一战数小时
And, just, I feel like I'm a teenager again.
我觉得自己好像又回到年轻时候了
We must have done it, I don't know,
我也记不清了 我们一定
seven, eight times.
一夜七八次吧
That sounds great, that sounds nice.
好棒 太棒了
Oh, my...
天哪
I'm just still, like, vibrating.
我好像还... 意犹未尽
As well you should be.
这我理解
Well, I'm so excited to see this place.
很高兴能到处逛逛
This is where you go to do all your thinking, huh?
你就是在这里思考人生的对吧
Yeah.
嗯
It's where it all happens. Yeah.
一切都从这里开始 对
Yeah.
没错
Well, I'm sure it's gonna be great. Yeah.
一定会很棒的 嗯
I mean, it'd better be, right?
最好如此 对吧
We've been driving for, like, three hours, man.
我们都一路开了三个小时了
What? Did you hear something?
什么 你听到什么了吗
No.
没有啊
No, something outside the car, something with the wheels.
车外面 轮胎发出的声音
It sounds like the back wheel on your side.
好像是你那边的后轮胎
Yeah, okay, if you could just, like, get out and take a look. Sure.
你能不能下去看看 没问题
Yeah, you know, Phil, I don't see anything.
菲尔 没什么问题啊
No.
不
No, no.
不不
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对 稍等
Oh, man. Nice try, Phil.
天哪 得了吧 菲尔
I knew you were coming back the whole time.
我就知道你会回来
All right, so how much longer till we get there?
好嘞 还有多久才能到目的地
This is it.
这里就是
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, this is great.
这里还真不错
I mean, it looks like the stuff we passed a couple hours ago, but...
虽然跟几小时前我们经过的地方一样 但是
I'm just kidding. No, this is... this is great, man.
我开玩笑 这里 这里很棒 兄弟
Well, uh, should we head back home?
那我们可以回家了吗
You know, give me a minute.
稍等一会儿
Okay.
好
Hey, Todd. Yeah.
陶德 嗯
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you sorry about?
你有什么好对不起的
Just trust me.
你相信我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好吧
Um, you-you don't have anything to be sorry about.
你没什么对不起我的
Can I tell you what I was thinking about when I was...
你要听听我在你的思考之处时
thinking at your think spot?
都在想什么吗
Yeah. What?
想什么
You're a really nice guy, Phil.
你真的是个好人 菲尔
I could be nicer.
我可以更好
Phil?
菲尔
I'm in here, Carol.
在这里呢 卡萝尔
I got your note.
我看到你留的纸条了
What's the big surprise?
什么天大的惊喜
Carol, take out your dryer sheets.
卡萝尔 把卫生纸从鼻孔里拿出来
Oh, not if my life depended on it.
不行 我就靠这个活着呢
Trust me on this just stand still. What are you doing?
相信我 别动 你干什么
Trust me, trust me here. Phil, no.
相信我 过来 菲尔 不要
Phil, don't do it. Trust me. Trust me.
菲尔 不要 相信我 相信我
No, Phil, no. No, Phil. Trust me.
不要 菲尔 不要 相信我嘛
Trust me. Leave 'em. Leave 'em.
相信我 不要动 不要动
Trust me. Leave 'em.
相信我 不要动
Got 'em. Take a deep breath.
好了 深呼吸
Come on, Carol. You can't hold your breath forever.
呼吸啊 卡萝尔 你不能憋气憋一辈子吧
You cleaned out your toilet pool.
你把便池清理干净了
I sure did.
那是当然
Yeah, I stayed up all night.
我熬夜清理的呢
Look at you, you little pool cleaner, you.
太棒了 你个清洁小能手
You must be pooped.
一定沾了一身粑粑吧
Well, you know, I'm a nice person.
我是个好人嘛
And that's what nice people do.
好人就该如此
Well, let me know next time you have to go number two.
下次你要便便时记得告诉我
I'll take you to the hotel.
我带你去宾馆
Oh, it's okay. I have it all worked out.
没事 我都搞定了
Voila.
看吧
A Porta Potti.
便携式座便器
Phil Miller, you never stop surprising me. Thank you.
菲尔·米勒 你一直让我惊喜不断 谢谢
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表