剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Iced out.
孤立我
No one wants to have anything to do with old Phil Miller.
没人想跟可怜的菲尔·米勒扯上关系
But I mean, I am who I am.
但我就是这样啊
I can't just magically change into another person.
我无法突然就改变啊
Hi.
你好
The name's Mike Miller.
我叫麦克·米勒
I'm looking for my twin brother, Phil.
我找我的双胞胎兄弟菲尔
Oh, my God, people.
天哪 好多人
It's been so long. Oh, God!
好久没见到人了 天哪
Damn it.
该死
How did that not work?
怎么不管用呢
That's looking good.
好像不错
Good shot.
打得不错
I just can't believe he put on a costume.
真不敢相信他竟然假扮别人
That's what you can't believe?
你就不相信这个吗
I can't believe he thought we would believe
我还不信他竟然会以为我们会相信
he was his own brother.
他是自己的双胞胎兄弟呢
What did Carol say?
卡萝尔怎么说
Oh, she just slammed the door right in his face.
她看到是菲尔直接关门了
Good for her, poor thing.
干得漂亮 可怜人啊
I mean, that man is a little tossed in the head.
那个人是不是脑子有病啊
Yeah, a little. Yeah.
是有点 是啊
He's also a pathological liar.
他还是个病态的大骗子
Oh, what a wanker.
真是卑鄙
We really dodged a bullet with that guy.
没跟他在一起真是躲过一劫
Oh, good-bye and good riddance, Phil Cormaneau.
再见了 你滚蛋吧 菲尔·考曼纽
Cormaneau?
考曼纽
His last name's Miller.
他姓米勒啊
He lied about that, too? Why?
自己的姓他都撒谎吗 为什么
Why not? What a liar.
这有什么 他就是个骗子
I can't believe he just lied. What a liar.
真不敢相信他撒谎骗我们 大骗子
Take is easy.
别激动
Okay, I'm just so disappointed...
好 我只是失望...
I do not feel great right now.
我现在感觉很不好
They don't miss me at all.
他们一点都不想我
Why are they so mad?
他们为什么那么生气
Why won't they give me the benefit of the doubt?
他们为什么不对我做无罪推定呢
They think I'm just some liar.
他们认为我就是个骗子
I am not a liar.
我才不是
I mean, what have I ever done that would make them think that?
我做了什么他们竟然那样想我
It was a prank. I found the cow!
是个恶作剧 我找到奶牛了
I got the rings.
我准备好戒指了
I'm a pretty major tennis guy.
我很擅长打网球
Are you attracted to Melissa? No.
你喜欢梅丽莎吗 不喜欢
Are you lactose intolerant?
你患有患有乳糖不耐症吗
Yes. I can fix a friggin' door. Committed to this marriage.
对 我可以修好这扇破门 对婚姻忠诚
I've been very busy, Carol.
我忙着呢 卡萝尔
You're all alone out here? Yes.
这里没有别人了吗 没有了
Must've been a raccoon.
一定是浣熊干的
I used to have a VW bug.
我以前也有辆大众甲壳虫
I have diarrhea... Big shankhead here...
我拉肚子了 死忠粉在此
Cormaneau... I'm a nice person...
考曼纽 我是个好人
The name's Mike Miller... Balls are clean...
我叫麦克·米勒 蛋蛋干净了
I am a liar.
我真的是个骗子
Oh, look who it is, everybody.
看看谁来了 各位
Mike Miller.
麦克·米勒
Or is it Mike Cormaneau?
还是麦克·考曼纽
Can I talk to you guys?
我能跟你们谈谈吗
No.
不能
I'm not leaving until I say my piece.
不说完我是不会走的
Fine, stay here. We'll just ignore you.
行 你留下 我们忽视你就好
You know what, anybody want a refill?
有人需要续杯吗
I do.
我要
Great. Don't mind me. Thank you very much.
好 不用管我 非常感谢
I'll just be here, uh, doing this...
我自己在这里 这样就行
I'll just keep screaming until you talk to me.
你们不跟我说话我就一直喊
Phil.
菲尔
Can't you get it through your little perm?
你就不明白吗
We don't want to talk to you.
我们不想跟你说话
No, Melissa, let's just over with which to get this.
别这样 梅丽莎 我们把这件事了结了吧
Are you guys ready for a bombshell?
你们准备好听重磅消息了吗
When I was gonna go skinny- dipping with Gail and Erica...
我要去跟盖尔和艾瑞卡裸泳时
That wasn't a prank.
不是恶作剧
That was a very real effort to swim naked with women.
我真的想脱♥光♥了和女人一起游泳
Moving on. Melissa.
还有 梅丽莎
I did not want to have sex with you
我想跟你上♥床♥
solely for the purpose of repopulation.
不只是为了繁衍人类
I wanted to have sex with you
我想跟你上♥床♥
because you're a friggin' smokeshow.
是因为你真的很惹火
Todd...
陶德
I did not co-write "Fields of Gold."
《金色原野》不是我跟别人合作的
The only person who wrote that song was Sting.
那首歌♥的作者就只有斯廷一个人
And finally, Carol.
最后 卡萝尔
I can't even begin to count the ways
我都不知道我有多少事
that I've been dishonest with you.
欺骗了你
But let me start with this.
但首先我想说的是
We should have never gotten married.
我们开始不该结婚
When I said "I do,"
我说我愿意时
it was a lie,
那是说谎
'cause I didn't.
因为我不愿意
And I know I've hurt you...
我知道我伤害了你
And I'm really, really sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Look, I don't expect this to change the way
我不期望这样可以
that any of you guys feel about me,
改变你们对我的看法
but I'd rather be an honest person with no friends
但我宁愿做一个没有朋友的诚实的人
than live one more day as a liar, so...
也不想再做个骗子了 所以
Smell ya never.
再也不见
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I knew he didn't write "Fields of Gold."
我知道《金色原野》不是他写的
So I, you know, I said my piece and, uh...
我...我想说的都说了
Did not get a lot of traction there,
虽然大家都不爱搭理我
but, uh, I feel good.
但我感觉很好
I-I feel... I did the right thing.
我感觉...我做了正确的事
I mean, it's-it's what I had to do.
我必须那么做
Phil?
菲尔
Phil, are you talking to balls with faces drawn on them?
菲尔 你是在跟画了人脸的球说话吗
Y-yes.
嗯
I am.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess they can hear this, too.
那他们也可以听我说的
I have a few things to say.
我有几件事想跟你说
If you have any questions, comments or applause,
如果你有问题 评论 或者想鼓掌
just save it until I'm done.
等我说完再动
I don't think applause will apply,
我觉得应该用不着鼓掌
but just hold it till the end.
但是不管什么你都等我说完
Okay.
好
Phil, what did I just ask?
菲尔 我刚怎么跟你说的
Sorry. Phil!
抱歉 菲尔
Phil, what do you think about this quilt?
菲尔 你觉得这床被子怎么样
'Cause you know what I think?
你知道我怎么认为吗
I think it's u-g-l-y,
我觉得真的丑-哭-了
this quilt ain't got no alibi.
证据就摆在我们面前
It's ugly.
真的很丑
It's ugly.
丑哭
Do you see where I'm going with this?
你知道我拿这个做什么吗
You can talk.
你可以说话
Respectfully, I-I have no clue.
恕我直言 我不知道
Phil, sometimes, in quilting,
菲尔 有时缝被子
you just don't have the right scraps.
布片就是找不对
And no matter how much effort you put in,
所以不管你多努力
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表