剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on The Last Man On Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
If I'm so bad, then why do you want to live with me?
如果我这么糟 你干嘛非要和我住一起
Because I'm your wife!
因为我是你的妻子
I wish I could have a do-over.
真希望能从头再来
Oh, my God!
我的天
You're all alone out here?
你自己一个人住这里吗
Yes.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
Phil? Wait. You know Phil?
菲尔 什么 你也认识菲尔吗
Phil's my husband.
菲尔是我丈夫
Surprise!
惊喜吧
You guys don't understand.
你们不懂
This was gonna be an awesome joke.
这本该是个绝妙的玩笑的
I just can't believe you didn't tell us there were other people.
简直不敢相信你竟然不告诉我们还有别的活人
Yeah, that's, like, the one thing
是啊 这世上
that's important in this world.
只有这事最重要了
Yeah, and all for what, just so you can get laid?
你这么做就是为了能睡我们吗
No. Because I had this awesome idea for a prank.
不 是我想出了一个绝妙的整蛊点子
And I had it perfectly lined up.
我都安排好了
I mean, I had you guys thinking that I was going out camping,
我让你们觉得我出去野营了
and I had you guys thinking these guys didn't exist.
又让你们觉得世上没有别的活人了
That's called the perfect storm.
绝对会有意想不到的效果
So, there we are, about to go skinny-dipping...
所以我们正准备去裸泳...
You were gonna go skinny-dipping?!
你竟然要去裸泳
as if I would ever do that.
那是绝不可能的
I-I am married to you, Carol.
我可是和你结婚了呢 卡萝尔
You told us Carol was dead.
你分明告诉我们卡萝尔死了啊
What?! What?! Oh, my God!
什么 什么 我的天哪
No, a-a different Carol.
不 不是这个卡萝尔
Carol, I was, uh, married to this other woman named Carol
卡萝尔 病毒爆发之前我还和另一个叫做
before the virus.
卡萝尔的女人结了婚
You told me you were single.
你分明告诉我说你之前是单身啊
Yeah, I was-- before I got married to that, uh, Carol.
是 在我和那个卡萝尔结婚前 我是单身
And, uh, she died in that, uh, tragic...
然后她死在那场悲剧的...
snowmobiling accident.
雪地摩托事故中了
Sorry. I miss you.
抱歉 我好想你
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
Disgustingly good at pranks!
是非常擅长恶作剧吧
God, you know, before I go on, can I just say,
老天 在我继续说下去前 我能说
this is really disrespectful to Carol.
你们这样对卡萝尔太不尊重了吗
The other Carol. The late Carol.
那个卡萝尔 在天上那个卡萝尔
Uh, but, you know, back to this prank.
但是 说回这个恶作剧
So, you know, god, it was gonna be such a great one,
老天 这本来会是一个绝妙的恶作剧的
a-and then you guys all just ruined it.
结果被你们生生毁了
I feel so bad for you--
真替你们可惜
you missed out on this wonderful thing.
你们错过了一件这么美好的事
I mean, see, I was gonna...
我本来准备
I was gonna, uh...
我本来准备
What... What was gonna happen was,
我本来准备的是
when we got out to those hot springs,
等我们到了温泉之后
I was gonna say, "Hey, wait... I need my bathing suit."
我就会说 等等 我泳衣没拿
Then I was gonna lead you back to our cul-de-sac,
然后我就会把你们带回我们那儿
introduce you to all these people
把他们介绍给你们
who mean the most to me in the world.
他们是这世上对我最重要的人
'Cause you do-- have I ever told you guys that?
这是真的 我有告诉过你们吗
I wish I told you more. Yeah.
希望我说过 真的
Phil... Stop talking.
菲尔 别说了
No! No, wait!
不 不 等等
Because it feels to me
因为我感觉
like you guys still think this wasn't a prank.
你们还是不相信这是个恶作剧
And that's...
这...
That's not acceptable.
这简直不能忍♥
That's where I draw the line.
这绝对不可以
Still think he's a good guy?
还觉得他是个好人吗
Todd, come on, bud.
陶德 别这样啊 兄弟
There's got to be some explanation here!
我可以解释的
I-I mean, there is an explanation.
我可以解释的
The... You know, that, uh, prank thing.
你知道 那个 恶作剧
Way to go, Phil.
够了 菲尔
He actually really liked you.
他真的很喜欢你的
I don't know why, but he did.
我不知道为什么 但这是真的
You guys can follow us to the cul-de-sac-- that's where we live.
你们可以跟我们回去 我们住在那里
Because we exist!
因为我们是活生生的人
I...
我
It was a prank.
真的是个恶作剧
Carol...
卡萝尔
Wait...
等等
What, you're just gonna leave me here?
怎么 你们要把我丢在这里吗
Wha...?
什...
What...?
搞什么
This is amazing.
太不可思议了
I can't believe you guys have a cow!
简直不敢相信你们还有一头奶牛
And Gail's a chef, so this is, like...
盖尔是名厨师 所以这简直
Oh, hon, the things I can make with this.
亲爱的 我可以做出好多好吃的
My mind is literally spinning.
我脑子里面已经想了无数种了
Creme brulee,
焦糖布丁
dulce de leche...
牛奶太妃
Good morning.
早上好
I just came here to get some, uh... Java...
我只是过来拿点 咖啡
Little milk.
一点牛奶
These guys give you the tour? Huh?
他们带你们逛了吗
Show you around?
带你们到处看看
I'll take that as a yes or no.
我就当你们回答咯
Hey... Anybody seen Carol anywhere?
话说 有人看到卡萝尔了吗
How long am I gonna be in the doghouse here?
你们还要这样无视我多久
It was a prank.
那不过就是个恶作剧
Okay. I get it.
行 我懂了
You're giving me the silent treatment.
你们在和我冷战
Very mature.
真成熟
Well, guess what?
你们知道吗
I can silent treatment with the best of 'em, huh?
我最擅长冷战了
You want to do this? Let's go.
你们要玩 那就放马过来
Boom! Silent treatment!
哈哈 冷战
It was a prank.
就是个恶作剧
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol. What?
卡萝尔 怎么了
Oh, there you are.
你在啊
Hey, I really need to talk to you.
我真的得跟你谈谈
Fine.
好啊
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
I'm not quite... understanding what you're...
我不太明白 你这是...
what you're doing there.
你这是在做什么
Isn't that how ghosts talk?
鬼不就是这样谈话的吗
Carol...
卡萝尔
Well, I'm dead, right?
我死了 不是吗
Isn't that what you told them?
你不就是这样和她们说的吗
Can I please explain?
你能让我解释下吗
I think it's pretty cut-and-dry, Phil.
我觉得没什么好谈的了 菲尔
You told me you were going camping,
你跟我说你去野营去了
and then you went out skinny-dipping with two hussies.
然后你和两个臭女人裸泳去了
But I didn't do anything!
但我什么都没做啊
Bologna on rye, Phil!
你都箭在弦上了 菲尔
No! Truth meat on honesty bread!
没有 我说的都是实话
You are nothing but a sewer rat, you dumb donkey.
你真是只过街老鼠 你这蠢货
Just cattin' around like the cock of the walk.
就知道装腔作势 到处寻花问柳
Well, guess what, you skunk?
结果怎么着 你这个小人
You just sprayed the wrong dog.
你惹错人了
Now, get out.
快滚吧
Carol, this is my house.
卡萝尔 这是我家
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表