剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
but it's just not enough.
但那个小菜园远远不够
Uh, thanks a lot, Mr. President.
非常感谢 总统先生
Or should I say "Mr. Spoiler Alert"?
还是说我该叫你"剧透先生"
What are you talking about, Tandy?
你说什么呢 坦迪
My surprise, which this guy just spoil-alerted.
这家伙把我给大家的惊喜全毁了
I've made us a farm,
我帮大家开了个农场
a viable, sustainable, working farm.
可以种菜种粮食的农场
I did that.
我都弄好了
Nope. No, you didn't.
不可能 你没有
Uh, I sure did, Melissa.
当然有了 梅丽莎
Uh, I found some good forgivable Tucson land,
我在图森找到了块好地
and I plowed it, I raked it, I tilled it,
然后犁地 耙地 耕地
I sewed it, I farmed it.
播种 辛勤管理
And that was gonna be a big surprise come harvest,
马上就会有丰收的大惊喜了
till this guy ruined it.
可这家伙全给毁了
With his big mouth.
都怪他大嘴巴
Can we take a look at it, your farm?
我们能去你的农场看看吗
Yeah, let's go.
好啊 走起
Letlet's do it. Let's go right now.
走吧 现在就去
Let's go right now. Right... Oh, shoot.
现在就去 现在...该死
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot.
该死 该死 该死
It's late, and, uh, you know,
现在太晚了
dark and cold-- the plants are, uh, resting.
又黑又冷 植物都在休息呢
What about first thing in the morning?
那明天一早去怎么样
First thing in the morning...
明天一早...
as early as we can do it, yeah.
绝对没问题啊
Good.
好
First thing come morn,
明天一早
we'll go see... my farm.
我们去...参观我的农场
Come on.
拜托
Come on, be a tractor.
别闹啊 拖拉机
Be a tractor for me.
关键时刻不要掉链子啊
I need some kind of key or...?
需要钥匙什么的吗
Oh, something happened.
好像动了
Nothing.
没动
Damn it.
该死
Come on...!
加油啊
You know what they say.
俗话说的好
Bros before hoes.
锄头前 好兄弟
Boom. I still got it.
耶 搞定了
Cock a doodle doo!
喔喔喔 起床嘞
Tandy Farms is open for business!
坦迪农场正式开始营业了
Who wants to go see... Tandy...
有谁想看看... 坦迪
a genuine farm...? Tandy.
天才农场... 坦迪
Todd, what's the matter?
陶德 怎么了
It's Phil, new Phil.
菲尔 那个新来的菲尔
What happened? What did he do?
怎么了 他干什么了
He had sex with them.
他跟她们上♥床♥了
Sex with who?
跟谁
All of 'em.
她们所有人
He had sex with all of 'em!
他跟她们所有人都上♥床♥了
Oh, Tandy...!
坦迪啊
Carol, I cannot believe you.
卡萝尔 真不敢相信你
Have you no morals?
你还要不要脸了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Oh, you know what I'm talking about.
你明知故问
Hey, uh, Carol, where are the other two?
卡萝尔 其他两个人呢
Oh, they headed home, but they say "thank you."
她们回家了 但她们都非常感谢你
We all had a wonderful time.
我们都非常愉快
Oh, my God.
天哪
That was amazing.
太棒了
What is happening here?!
这到底是怎么了
So you ready to go check out your farm?
你准备好去看农场了吗
Haven't you done enough plowing for one day?
你这一天播种还没播够吗
I can't believe I got to take a shower. Yeah.
真没想到我竟然有机会淋浴 客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 没事
A shower.
淋浴
Oh, my God-- private individual showers.
天哪 一个人的淋浴
That's all you were doing?
你们就干这个了吗
Nobody else. No...
没有别人 没有...
Like, s-same-sex showers.
比如 同性一起淋浴
One person at a time.
一次一个人吗
You were nowhere there to be, uh, seen?
你没有一起参与其中吧
Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
知道了 好吧 知道了
This is all making sense to me.
这下我都明白了
Made sense to me, that's what I thought.
我明白了 就是这样
You know, just Todd had said that you had all done,
陶德说你们都
uh, something else.
做了别的事
Well, Todd's been wrong about a lot of stuff lately.
最近陶德误解了好多事
Yeah. Bye. Bye.
是啊 拜拜
So... farm. Yeah.
去农场吗 好啊
Let's go. Yeah, sure.
我们走吧 没问题 走
Just friends taking showers,
就是朋友之间洗洗澡
individually, toweling off on their own,
一个人洗 一个人围上浴巾
coming out, joining each other once they're fully clothed.
洗完出来 穿好衣服后再一起玩
Nice job, Tandy, this is a really good start.
不错啊 坦迪 这是一个好的开始
So what'd you plant?
话说你都种了什么
Ah, you know-- the necessities.
就是日常必需品
Everything from, uh, fruits to veggies.
水果啊 蔬菜啊之类的
Good work.
很不错
Yeah.
是啊
Look, I'm sorry, uh, things got a little tense
抱歉这周我们之间
between us this week.
气氛有点紧张
Uh, looking at what you did,
看到你做了这么多
I realize I may have been off base.
我意识到自己可能太过分了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Yeah... you're welcome.
不客气
You know, I-I just want to say I feel like
其实我只想说 我觉得
you caught me on a weird week.
这周我刚好大姨夫来了
That's for sure.
确实
Yeah, when you showed up,
你出现的时候
I kind of reared up on my haunches
我也是有点先下手为强
and let out a little warning roar.
先向你发出警告了
It's pure animal instinct.
那只是动物本能而已
You feel me, Philbert?
明白我的意思吗 菲尔伯特
Oh, I feel you. Yeah.
我明白 那就好
So we cool?
那我们和好
We way cool.
和好如初
Mondo cool.
超级好
I wish you guys had been there to see it.
真希望你们也看到了
He was so impressed with me.
他都被我折服了
I mean, we really reached an understanding.
我们真的达成了共识
And, sure, for a while, we were like two alpha dogs
我们曾经确实像两条狗群老大一样
baring our teeth, and peeing everywhere
凶面相向 到处撒尿
to mark our territory,
标记自己的领地
but it came out a draw.
但现在都没事了
As often happens in the animal kingdom.
动物王国里一向如此
Bottom line--
底线是
he respects me.
他尊重我
You know, he knows this is my land.
他知道这里是我的地盘
And he knows not to step on my turf.
他知道不能侵犯我的地盘
Phil.
菲尔
You changed your nails up?
你的美甲换了图形吗
Different cats.
换了只猫咪呢
I like it.
我喜欢
You noticed. Yeah.
你注意到了 是啊
Scarf looks good.
这围巾你围着很好看
You noticed.
你注意到了
Come on.
进来吧
Respect.
尊重
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表