剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉我这么...唐突
It's just, I've been through a lot lately.
我...我今天经历了太多事
I just realized that having other people around
我才意识到身边有人陪着
is really what makes life worth living.
生活才真正有意义
Where are my manners? I'm Phil.
真是失礼了 我是菲尔
You win.
你赢了
You win.
你赢了
Well, in about two minutes,
两分钟后
we will lay to rest Phil Miller.
我们将埋葬菲尔·米勒
I'm sorry for giving up.
对不起我放弃了
Oh, and I just got to say,
对了 我还想说一句
huge apology to Tom Hanks
我得向汤姆·汉克斯
and the whole crew that put together Castaway.
还有《荒岛余生》的所有演员道歉
'Cause they nailed it.
他们坚持下去了
They friggin' nailed it.
他们他妈的坚持下去了
You guys were the best friends that I could ask for.
你们是我最好的朋友
But you're not people.
但你们不是人
You're not people.
你们不是人
Hello? Hello?
醒醒 醒醒
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
应该没事
Wh-Where'd you get here? What happened?
你从哪里来的 发生什么事了
I saw all your billboards.
我看到你树的牌子了
I can't believe you found me!
真不敢相信你竟然找到我了
I... I thought I was...
我...我以为我...
Your voice is like... it's like music to my ears.
你的声音...如天籁般动听
May I sing to you?
我可以为你唱首歌♥吗
Yeah, I would love that.
好啊 我想听
**If there's something strange*
*如果你家那边
**In your neighborhood*
*发生奇怪的事
**Who you gonna call?*
*你会找谁
**Ghostbusters*
*捉鬼敢死队
I ain't afraid of no ghost.
我不怕鬼
Is this a dream?
这是在做梦吗
This is very, very real.
这绝对绝对真实
What are you, uh...?
你在...
Like to plug that nose up?
怎么像做人工呼吸
What? What's going...?
这是怎么...
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你干什么 干什么呢
I was doing mouth to mouth.
我给你做人工呼吸
Where did that wo-wo-woman go?!
那个美女去哪里了
You passed out, you wet your underpants.
你晕倒了 内♥裤♥湿了一大♥片♥
I thought you were dying.
我以为你要死了
I did not wet my underpants, okay?
我才没有弄湿内♥裤♥
They're... Oh, they're wet. Ew!
我的内♥裤♥...还真湿了 好恶心
Super wet. But that was from something else before.
湿了一大♥片♥ 但这是之前别的东西弄的
I-I was-was, uh, swimming the front, the... the front side.
我...我在...前面游泳弄的
Okay, I just thought that you were in trouble...
我还以为你不行了...
Well, you thought wrong!
你想错了
That was from something else before, I told you!
我都说了 裤子是之前弄湿的
I'm not accusing you...
我没说你...
I'm not saying you're accusing me!
我没说你说我
I'm telling you they were wet before, okay? Okay, okay! Oh, gosh!
我是说裤子是之前弄湿的 知道了知道了
Okay, back up! Back up!
你后退 后退
Put your hands where I can see them!
把手举起来
Okay, okay, okay, okay... Hands where I can see them!
知道了知道了 举起手来
Okay, okay. Drop my bra.
好 好 放下我的文胸
Okay, okay, okay.
好好好
No! Drop it!
我让你放下
Gross.
好恶心
Are you nice? What?
你好吗 什么
Are you a nice person?!
你是个好人吗
Okay, yes, yes! I'm really nice!
是 我是好人 我是大好人
I'm very, very, very nice!
我真的是大大的好人
I'm so nice, seriously. I promise you.
我真的是好人 不骗你
There is nothing to be afraid of.
你完全不用害怕
Nothing of which to be afraid.
害怕什么
But I just said that.
我说了不用害怕
You can't end sentences with prepositions!
汉语句子怎么能以动词结尾呢
"Nothing of which to be afraid" is the proper grammar!
要说"你完全不用害怕什么"
Fine, yes, okay. There's nothing of which... Yes.
好 行 你完全不用... 对
That's better. Good with that?
好多了 满意了吧
Of which to be afraid, okay?
不用害怕什么 这下行了吧
You can trust me, seriously.
你可以相信我 真的
Honestly? I did wet my underpants.
说实话 我确实湿了裤子
They were totally dry before I soaked them. I soaked them.
我弄湿之前裤子是干的 是我弄湿了
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么跟我撒谎
'Cause I'm an adult and I wet my underpants.
因为我是个成年人 我却湿了裤子
Are you the one who put up all those "Alive in Tucson" signs?
那些"图森还有活人"的标语都是你写的吗
Yes! Yes! That was me.
对对 是我
That was me. I did that.
就是我 是我写的
Look. I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I haven't seen another human being in, like, two years.
我已经有两年没见过其他人了
And I was literally about to kill myself five minutes ago.
五分钟前我都要自杀了
I'm harmless, okay?
我是好人
Why don't you put that gun away?
你把枪收起来吧
What do you need that gun out for?
干什么把枪拿出来
Don't you mean "Out for what do you need that gun"?
你是指"你枪拿出来干什么"吧
Okay, that can't be right.
这不对吧
It is. No, come on.
是对的 别闹了
No, no, no! You don't have to cock that thing!
别别别 你扣什么扳机啊
Fine. Look.
好 我说
Out for what do you need that gun?
你枪拿出来干什么
Come on.
行了吧
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Why don't you put that thing away?
你快把枪收起来吧
There you go.
这就对了
I'm a quick draw.
我出枪很快
So watch yourself.
所以你小心点
Thank you, thank you. Can we start over?
谢谢 谢谢 我们重新开始好吗
Yeah, okay.
好
Phil Miller.
菲尔·米勒
Last man on Earth.
地球上最后一个男人
Carol Pilbasian.
卡萝尔·菲尔贝森
Last woman on Earth.
地球上最后一个女人
Oh, makes my mouth water just thinking about those.
想想我都要流口水了
Then in Tampa, I scored, ah, just a ton of radishes.
然后我在坦帕屯了一吨♥小萝卜
You wouldn't think Florida for radishes,
提到佛罗里达州你绝不会想起小萝卜
but they are absolutely chockablock.
但那里确实满地都是小萝卜
They say if you can't find a radish in Tampa,
他们说如果你没在坦帕看到小萝卜
just walk five feet.
走两步就有了
They're abundant.
那里真的到处都是小萝卜
Oh, God, how long have I been talking?
天呐 我说了多久了
Uh, like, you know, 45 minutes.
大概 45分钟吧
It's fine, it's fine. I am so sorry.
没事的 没事的 我很抱歉
I must have all this conversation
我这些话憋了好久了
that's just been waiting to get out inside of me.
我一直想找个人说说
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's all coming out now, right?
这下全说出来了 对吧
Flowing.
滔滔不绝
So, wh-what about you?
那 那你呢
Um, what did you do for a job?
你以前是做什么的
I was a temp.
我是个临时工
Oh, I'm sorry. How old are you?
很遗憾 你多大了
I'm 41.
我41了
Okay.
好吧
Well, you know, it's not something I'm super-proud of.
其实这事我觉得不光彩
You mean not something of which you are superproud. Yeah.
你是说不是什么光彩的事吧 是的
Were you an English teacher?
你以前是英语老师吗
No, I was an office manager at a hot sauce bottling company.
不 我原来是辣椒酱装瓶公♥司♥的业务经理
Sounds like a spicy job.
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表