剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I saw a ladder laying beside a billboard.
然后看到一块广♥告♥版旁躺了把梯子
So I looked up at the sign, I saw something move.
所以就抬头往上看 然后看到有东西在动
Now, you know, it's not often
这年头看到有东西动
you catch something moving these days.
可不是稀松平常的事
So I stopped to check it out,
所以我就停车查看
and I found this guy passed out in his underwear.
于是发现这家伙穿着内♥裤♥晕过去了
I was surprised he didn't notice the ladder behind the billboard.
我没想到他没注意到广♥告♥版后面的梯子
There was a ladder?
有梯子吗
Thank you so much for bringing him back to us.
非常感谢你把他送回来
Sorry, we don't even know your name.
抱歉 我们还不知道你的名字
I'm Phil; Phil Miller.
我叫菲尔 菲尔·米勒
I'm... What?
我... 什么
Wait, your name is Phil Miller? Excuse me?
等等 你叫菲尔·米勒吗 不会吧
I'm Phil Miller. Hold it.
我是菲尔·米勒 等等
He's in shock-- he's just repeating what I'm saying.
他一副震惊的样子 他在重复我的话
No, his name really is Phil Miller.
不 他也叫菲尔·米勒
Seven people left on earth,
地球上剩下七个人
and two of them are named Phil Miller?
有两个都叫菲尔·米勒吗
And they could not be more different. I'm Phil.
他们真是截然不同 我是菲尔
I mean, apples and and oranges.
就像苹果和橘子
Your name really is Phil Miller?
你真的叫菲尔·米勒吗
Are you... Okay, folks.
你... 好 各位
Situation is we got two Phil Millers.
现在的情况就是我们有两个菲尔·米勒
I'm Phil Miller. Okay, okay.
我是菲尔·米勒 好 好吧
Well, tell us about yourself.
那你跟我们介绍下自己吧
I mean, who is Phil Miller?
跟我们介绍下菲尔·米勒
Well, I'm from North Carolina.
我来自北卡罗莱纳州
Get out of town. Me, too. What part?
不是吧 我也是欸 你具体哪里的
I was stationed at Fort Bragg.
我原来驻扎在布拉格堡
Former military.
以前是军人
My dad was in the military.
我爸爸以前也是
I did military. Phil...
我也参过军 菲尔
No, but I was military.
我真的参过军啊
I'm not making that up... Go on, new Phil.
我没编... 你继续 新来的菲尔
Well, after I left the special forces,
我离开特种部队后
I became a contractor,
当了一名承包商
mostly for Habitat for Humanity,
大部分是给国际仁人家园干活
but also to make a buck here and there.
但也偶尔到处赚点外快
That's awesome. I-I also did Habitat for Humanity in college.
太好了 我大学时也在国际仁人家园干过
Yeah, that's right.
谁说不是啊
Yeah, hey, Phil, I'm Todd, Melissa's boyfriend.
菲尔你好 我是陶德 梅丽莎的男朋友
It's so nice to have someone here with practical skills.
有人有实践技能真是太好了
I mean, none of us have any idea what we're doing.
我们其他人都不知道在做什么
I wouldn't say none of us.
也不是都不知道吧
So, when are you guys going to Tampa?
话说你们什么时候搬去坦帕市
What do you mean? Uh...
什么意思 这个...
When I found Phil, he had written
我发现菲尔时 他在广♥告♥牌上
"Moved to Tampa" on the billboard.
写下了"搬去了坦帕市"
Ah, yeah, let's just keep talking about something else.
我们还是说点别的吧
Why would you do that, Phil?
你为什么要那样 菲尔
Prank. We all know why.
恶作剧而已 我们都知道原因
He was finally gonna get a chance to sow his oats,
他终于有机会"播种"了
and he didn't want anyone else to come in and ruin it for him.
所以不想有人坏了他的好事
Disgusting.
好恶心人
Well, Phil Miller, why don't you let us
菲尔·米勒 我们带你
give you a little tour of the neighborhood?
参观一下我们住的地方吧
It's late. We do it now.
都这么晚了 现在就去
Let's go. Yeah, come on.
走吧 对 来吧
You need help get-getting up?
需要帮忙起来吗
Please, here. There you go.
来吧 好了
Oh, thank you. Why not?
谢谢 走吧
Gentleman. Do you walk, Phil?
先生们 走路好吗 菲尔
All right, Phil.
好的 菲尔
I'm Phil Miller.
我才是菲尔·米勒
Well, that guy's handsome.
那家伙挺帅啊
So we now have a super handsome guy on the block.
我们附近出现了一个大帅哥
That's fun, huh?
真有意思啊
Just fell from the sky
就像个该死的天使一样
like a gosh dang angel.
突然从天而降
Todd? Yeah?
陶德 怎么
We doing okay?
我们之间没事吧
Yeah, no, fine.
没事啊 好着呢
I'm just pumped up, you know?
我只是有点兴奋而已
I mean, it's not every day you meet a guy like that.
并不是每天都能见到那种人啊对吧
You know, I mean, he's an absolute ten in the looks department.
看颜值的话他绝对是满分啊
You guys have that whole habitat thing going on.
你们还都在什么家园干过
You know? How fun is that? Right?
多有意思啊 你说呢 是不是
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, my goodness.
天哪
Can you imagine how gorgeous your little babies would be?
你能想象你们生出来的孩子会有多漂亮吗
Todd, we've talked about this.
陶德 这个我们谈过了
I like you.
我喜欢的是你
Yeah, but you don't love me.
但你并不爱我
I... I'm, I'm sorry.
我...很抱歉
I just...
我...
Being with you has been like a dream,
跟你在一起就像一场梦
and I am just so scared I am gonna screw it up.
我太害怕会失去你
Then don't screw it up.
那就不要失去我
Just be your normal, sweet, charming self,
你就做原来幽默风趣的你
and everything will be fine.
一切都不会有问题的
Hah! "Will be" fine, right?
你说的是"不会"有问题
So you admit everything's not currently fine?
所以你承认当前并不是没问题喽
Todd!
陶德
I-I got it, I got it.
我懂 我懂
Yeah, I got it.
我真懂
Totally got it.
完全懂
I just wanted to apologize
我想跟你道歉
for, uh, missing our date yesterday.
昨天没有按时赴约
Circumstances were just craycray. Uh, yeah.
情况有点超出预期 是啊
Speaking of cray-cray...
说到超出预期
Sorry about this, you know?
我脸成这样了 很抱歉
Looks painful.
好像很疼的样子
It is, it is, it hurts quite a bit,
是 确实挺疼的
but, you know, that's not the painful part.
但真正疼的并不是这个
That's the healing part.
脸会慢慢好起来
The part below is painful.
真正疼的是脸下面的部分
You know, speaking of painful,
说到疼
uh, we were talking about having some...
我们之前想一起...
sex earlier,
做♥爱♥来着
and, uh, I just wanted to know what you're, uh,
所以我想问问 你现在
what you're up to right now.
你现在在做什么
Um, no, Phil, I'm actually gonna hit the hay.
不 菲尔 其实我要睡觉了
Why would you hit the hay?
你为什么要睡觉
Are you mad at it? Boom.
你生我的气了吗 好笑吧
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, good night.
那先晚安了
Is, uh, Erica around?
那...艾瑞卡在吗
Actually, she's, um, she's gonna turn in, too.
其实她也要睡觉了
Turn into what? I didn't know she was a shape shifter.
变成什么 我不知道她还会变形啊
Boom.
好笑吧
Okay, well, good night, now.
先晚安了
Oh, oh, good night.
晚安哦
At the White House?
在白宫吗
What a place to be found.
真是个好地方啊
Yeah...
是啊
All right!
好嘞
Okay, do we have everyone?
大家都到齐了吗
Raise your hand if you're not here.
没来的请举手
All right, ice broken.
好 打破尴尬局面了
Uh, so the reason I called you all here today is,
我今天找大家来呢
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表