剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
because, as your president... Wait.
是因为 作为你们的总统 等等
Wait, what?
什么
Phil's the, uh,
菲尔是
President of the United States, so...
美国总统 所以...
It's a long story.
说来话长了
But it's legit, you know?
但我是大家合法选出的
Anyway, as you're president,
总之 作为总统
I just wanted you all to know that you can always come to me
我想告诉大家 如果有任何需要
if you need anything, okay?
可以尽管来找我 知道吗
And that-that privilege now extends to you, new guy.
现在这项权利也惠及到你了 新来的家伙
Oh, his name's Phil Miller, Phil.
他叫菲尔·米勒 菲尔
It should be easy to remember.
应该很容易记住的吧
The point is, new guy, uh,
总之 新来的家伙
you know, if you ever need anything, come to me.
如果你有任何需要 尽管来找我
Well, Mr. President, what are y'all doing about electricity?
总统先生 你们想怎么处理电的问题
Uh, generators, obviously.
当然用发电机发电啊
Next question.
下个问题
You're in a perfect spot for wind and solar.
这里特别适合风力和太阳能发电
We-we had no idea.
我们完全不知道
Oh, well, I can take a look at all that stuff.
我可以去看看情况
Geez, get a room, you two.
天哪 你们俩抓紧去开个房♥吧
Am I right?
我说的对吧
I mean, come on.
好笑吧
Okay, I got to go.
好吧 我先走了
Jeans tight enough?
裤子穿太紧回去换了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, well, good news is you're on a smart grid,
好消息是你们用的是智能电网
which will help get the electricity up and running.
所以马上就会有电了
Phil, you are a godsend.
菲尔 你真是上帝派来拯救我们的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I was talking to the other Phil.
我是说另一个菲尔
That makes sense, since he was the one who just spoke.
有道理 刚才说话的人是他
You know, that's another thing.
还有件事
This having two Phil Millers is getting confusing already.
两个人叫菲尔·米勒实在是太不方便了
Yeah. Yes, I agree.
对 我同意
Maybe you should both go by your middle names.
你们都叫自己的中间名吧
No, no, no, no, no. I was here first.
不不不 是我先来的
I'm the president; I should get to be Phil.
我又是总统 我应该叫菲尔
Phil, what's your middle name?
菲尔 你的中间名是什么
Tandy.
坦迪
T-tandy?
坦迪吗
Yeah. What kind of middle name is Tandy?
对 谁会取个中间名叫坦迪啊
It's my mother's maiden name.
那是我母亲的娘家姓
Was your mother Jessica Tandy?
你母亲是杰西卡·坦迪吗
Yes.
对
Oh, that's neat.
没想到啊
His mother is not Jessica Tandy.
他母亲不是杰西卡·坦迪
Oh, you know my lineage?
你知道我们家族谱吗
Phil, what's your middle name?
菲尔 你的中间名是什么
I don't have a middle name.
我没有中间名
Oh, that makes it easy.
那就简单了
So this is Phil,
这个是菲尔
and this is Tandy.
这个是坦迪
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行不行不行
I'm Phil.
我是菲尔
Okay, maybe we should find some kind of competition or something.
好吧 我们来比赛什么的怎么样
You know, something we're both equally good at.
想个我们都擅长的东西
Fine by me. Okay.
我没问题 好
How about a game of, uh, hm, hm, uh, jenga.
那我们玩 层层叠怎么样
Never heard of that.
层层叠是什么
Yeah, neither have I.
我也不知道是什么
So jenga it is.
所以就玩层层叠了
Boom.
太棒了
Too easy. Mmhmm.
太容易了 嗯
If I do this, you're gonna do that, then do that.
如果我选这块 你会选那块 然后那块
Where are you, my little sweet?
到底选哪块呢 你在哪里
Excuse me.
让开下
What in the hell, Phil? Let's go.
你磨叽什么 菲尔 快点啊
You should enjoy this, Phil.
你应该好好享受 菲尔
This might be the last time somebody calls you Phil.
这可能是最后一次有人叫你菲尔了
I hate to disappoint you,
我也不想让你失望
but I'm about to set in motion
但我马上会提出
a chain of events that will leave you shamed,
一系列动议 让你可怜兮兮的
tamed and without a name.
没有任何名字可叫
Well...
好了
Good game, Tandy.
表现不错 坦迪
Hey, Carol...?
卡萝尔
Where'd this door come from?
这扇门是哪里来的
Why you all dressed up?
你为什么盛装打扮
Oh, this?
这个吗
Oh, it's just how I do.
本姑娘一向如此
How about that door, huh?
那扇门怎么样
Phil installed it.
是菲尔帮我装上的
Well, it's a... a little wonky.
门好像...有点晃啊
Uh, hey, could you rub some salve on my back for me?
你能帮我往背上涂点药膏吗
Hm, sorry.
抱歉
I can't right now.
现在没时间
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Oh, I'm just taking a thank-you gift to Phil
我要去送礼物给菲尔
for fixing my door.
谢谢他帮我修好门
Oh, you made him some raisin balls?
你给他做了葡萄干球吗
No, apple pie with homemade crame fraache.
不 是苹果派配自♥制♥奶油起司蛋糕
There's raisin balls in the kitchen, if you want them.
厨房♥里有葡萄干球 你想吃可以去拿
Carol?
卡萝尔
The apple pie,
那个苹果派
the-the makeup, the clothes--
你还化妆 盛装打扮...
You like this guy?
你喜欢那家伙吗
You jealous?
你吃醋了吗
Of course not. You know, we're divorced,
当然没有 我们离婚了
and you have the right to do whatever you want.
你想做什么随便你
Oh, I know.
我知道
Good, okay, well...
好 那...
Good night, Carol.
晚安 卡萝尔
Good night, Tandy.
晚安 坦迪
What is happening here?!
到底是怎么回事啊
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表