剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
with my true story about my dead wife.
而让派对的氛围一下子不好了
I have an idea about how to get this party back on track.
我想到一个办法 可以让派对重新嗨起来
Let's all go skinny-dipping down at the hot springs.
我们都去温泉那边裸泳吧
You are crazy.
你个疯子
A warning, Phil, this lady will have you doing things
友情提示 菲尔 这位女士会让你做一些
that you never thought you'd do.
你绝对想不到的事
So, how about it,
你觉得如何
Phil-- are you in?
菲尔 要来吗
Race you to the car.
看看谁先跑到车那边
Oh, that's nice decorative soap.
这种装饰皂不错啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Phil got that for me today, from a hotel.
今天菲尔从一家旅馆拿给我的
Wasn't that sweet?
他是不是很贴心
There, you see? Now that's a good guy.
你看没错吧 他是个好人
You know, we should do something nice for Phil.
我们应该好好对待菲尔
Show him our appreciation for everything he's done for us.
对他做的一切表示感谢
That's a great idea, Todd.
好主意 陶德
Phil deserves a little random act of kindness
虽说菲尔有时做事愚蠢
with a side of senseless act of beauty.
但也该偶尔好好对待他
What do you say, Melissa?
你说呢 梅丽莎
I think you guys have had too much wine.
你们俩肯定喝多了
Oh, you know what we should do?
知道我们该怎么办吗
We should go to the party store,
我们应该去派对物品商店
fill the house with balloons.
买♥♥来气球把家里放满
Yes, yes, yes! I love it!
太棒了 我喜欢
Race you to the car. Okay!
看谁先跑到车那边 好
I love hot springs. Yeah.
我爱死温泉了 是啊
They're better than cold springs.
比冷泉好多了
Phil, just to save a little time,
菲尔 为了节约时间
why don't you go ahead and get those pants off?
你先把自己的裤子脱了吧
Carol would've wanted me to get these pants off.
卡萝尔不会想让我脱裤子的
Yeah, you're right. Okay.
不过你说得对 好吧
Wait, what's that?
等等 那是什么
Holy balls, it's another car. No...
我的天 是另一辆车 不
No, those are lightning bugs. We get 'em here all the time.
那是萤火虫而已 这里到处都有
Flash your lights, flash your lights. No, no, no, no, no! No!
闪光灯 闪光灯 不不不 不要
They flashed back!
他们闪回来了
Oh, can you believe it, Phil?
你能相信吗 菲尔
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不不不不不
More people must've seen your billboards.
肯定还有别人看到你树的牌子了
No, no, no, no, no... No, no...
不不不 不不不
Goodness.
天哪
Hello!
你们好
I guess a hug is in order.
应该来拥抱一下吧
Oh, my gosh. Well, hi.
天哪 你好
Oh, my God. Amazing.
天哪 太棒了
Oh, wow. Wha... I...
哇 真没...我...
I'm Carol. I'm Carol.
我是卡萝尔 卡萝尔
Todd! I'm Gail.
我是陶德 我是盖尔
I'm Erica.
我是艾瑞卡
And then we meet four new people, all in one day.
我们一天就找到了四个人啊
You have to meet our-our nice young man friend.
你们得认识下我们年轻的男性朋友
We were just going skinny-dipping.
我们正准备去裸泳呢
Come on! Yeah.
来吧 走
What you doing in there?
你在里面干什么呢
Open up.
开门
What is... What is he doing?
他...他在干什么呢
What is he do...
他在干...
Phil?!
菲尔
Wait, you know Phil?
你认识菲尔吗
Phil's my husband.
菲尔是我丈夫
Surprise.
惊喜吧
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表