剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
But... fine.
但 也行
Bye, Todd. No, wait! What...?
再见 陶德 不 等等 啥
What were you gonna say?
你本来要说什么的
What were you gonna say?!
你本来要说什么的
Almost. Come on!
快了 加油
Almost. Yup, right there!
快了 就是这里
Knock, knock?
咚咚
Hey.
你们好啊
What's going on here?
这是怎么了
Phil and I are just trying to get this icemaker working.
菲尔和我正在修这个制冰机
Well... I don't mean to interrupt.
我无意打扰你们
I just wanted to bring you these hush puppies I made you.
我就是过来送些我自己做的炸玉米饼
Simple food.
简单的食物
Much appreciated.
非常感谢
See, it's funny how sweaty you can get
捣鼓制冰机还出这么多汗
working on an ice machine.
真是有意思啊
That's funny.
好好笑
Yeah, well,
是啊
if you ladies will excuse me,
各位美女 我先失陪了
I'm gonna go take a hot shower.
我去冲个热水澡
What?
什么
You figured out how to get hot showers?
你想到办法可以冲热水澡了吗
I sure did.
那是当然
Y'all are welcome to use it anytime you want to.
你们想洗的话随时来用就行
Well, I might just take you up on that offer
那我就恭敬不如从命了
'cause I am very, very dirty.
我可是真的很脏很脏[淫♥荡♥饥渴]哦
Okay. Yeah, sure.
好吧 尽管来
What's, what's that, Carol?
你那是什么 卡萝尔
Oh, just a dumb scarf I made you.
我给你织了条围巾 挺傻的
It gets drafty in this house.
住这里有时候风大
For me?
给我的吗
Let me see-- that's not dumb.
给我看看 不傻啊
It's beautiful, look at that.
这不挺漂亮的
What a set of crafty hands you got.
你真是心灵手巧
Speaking of crafty hands, what's that there?
说到心灵手巧 你那是什么
Are those little kitties? Yeah.
是小猫咪吗 对
I'm a cat man, myself.
我也喜欢猫
Love cats. So cute.
爱死猫了 萌神
Yeah.
是啊
Thanks for the scarf.
谢谢你给我织的围巾
Well played, Carol. Well played.
算你狠 卡萝尔 算你狠
So now I see that exposing my genitals to Phil
现在我知道了 把我的生殖器暴露给菲尔看
was just a massive misfire.
真是重大失误啊
Well, how could you have known?
你又不能未卜先知 不怪你
So, uh, what'd you want to talk to me about, bud?
话说你想跟我说什么 伙计
Oh, nothing, other than blowing the best thing
没什么 就是我把这辈子最美好的事物
that ever happened to me.
给搞砸了
Melissa and I broke up less than three hours ago,
我和梅丽莎在不到三小时前分手了
and I'm already in a kind of free fall.
我现在正自♥由♥落体跌向深渊呢
Don't know where the bottom is, huh?
深不见底的深渊
Hey, Todd, hey, hey.
陶德 听我说
Don't put this on yourself.
这不怪你
This is all Phil's fault, okay?
一切都是菲尔的错 知道吗
You're good, you're fine, all right?
你是个好人 你挺好的
Look at you.
你看看你
You look like a million bucks.
看着就像百万富翁啊
Ah, thanks, man.
谢谢 伙计
Hey, do you think I'm being paranoid,
你觉得是我多疑了吗
or do you think Phil really wants to sleep with Melissa?
你觉得菲尔真想睡梅丽莎吗
Todd, don't worry.
陶德 不要担心
He definitely wants to sleep with Melissa.
他绝对想睡梅丽莎啊
And everyone else here.
他想睡这里的所有人
Hell, I'm not even sure the cow's safe.
我怀疑奶牛都有被上的危险
And I'm sorry you had to hear that, girl.
很抱歉让你听到这个 姑娘
He's a monster.
他是个禽兽
Attention, everyone.
大家都注意
Here's some trash talk that I can get behind.
这里有些问题已经解决了
The garbage pool is clean.
垃圾池已经干净了
Thanks to Phil.
多亏了菲尔
And that definitely doesn't stink.
所以绝对也没有臭味了
I see what you did there.
我都看到了
Thank you.
谢谢
That was cute.
你真可爱
Bravo.
厉害
Thanks, Tandy.
谢谢 坦迪
No, I really mean it. I never questioned that.
我是真心话 我没觉得你不是啊
Good, 'cause it was unquestionable.
那就好 因为我确实是真心的
Do you have a problem with me?
你对我有意见吗
No, I don't.
当然没有
'Cause it seems like you do.
我感觉你有
Well, maybe that's 'cause I do.
可能是因为我确实有
What's your problem with me?
你对我有什么意见
Oh, you friggin' come in here and try to impress everybody
你莫名其妙来这里 想用自己那点本事
with all your skills that pay the bills.
向这里的所有人献殷勤
But deep down, you're jealous.
但其实内心深处你就是嫉妒
Jellin' so hard right now.
嫉妒得要死
I got no beef with you, Tandy.
我跟你没什么过节 坦迪
That's President Tandy to you.
是总统坦迪
Okay, I think we've had enough of this president crap.
行了 别瞎扯什么总统不总统了
Oh, so you think the American system of government is crap.
你认为美国政♥府♥体系是瞎扯吗
No, I think the fact that you think you're president is crap.
不 我认为你自我感觉是总统是瞎扯
And we didn't even get to vote.
我们都没机会投票
It's not fair.
这不公平
Yes, it is, and even if it wasn't,
哪里不公平了 即使不公平
none of you seem to be interested in the responsibility.
你们也没人想承担起这个责任啊
So unless any of you want to get off your butts
所以除非你们有谁想挺身而出
and throw your hats in the ring,
决意参加竞选
looks like you're stuck with little old me.
否则你们的总统就是我喽
Well, I'd throw my hat in the ring.
我可以参加竞选
You want to be the president, huh?
你想当总统吗
No, no, no, I just don't want you to be the president.
不不不 我只是不想让你当总统
Well, great.
行啊
Well, the next vote is in-in four years, so...
下次投票在四年之后 所以...
I say we revote right now.
我们现在就重新投票吧
Well, I would like to give a speech.
我想演讲拉票
No speeches, all in favor of Phil being president,
不用演讲 同意菲尔当总统的
raise your hand.
请举手
Carol.
卡萝尔
Well, looks like we have a new president.
看来新任总统诞生了
Speech, speech!
演讲 演讲
Oh, no, no. I don't have anything to say.
还是算了 我没什么想说的
Well, I-I guess I should ask.
不过我倒想问问
Why did you guys choose to live in Tucson?
你们为什么选择住在图森
I mean, no offense, but in this new world,
无意冒犯 但是在这个新世界里
Tucson is pretty much the worst place to sustain human life.
图森差不多是最不适合居住的地方了吧
Hey, Tucson is my hometown,
图森是我的家乡
and I will not hear it be slandered like that.
我不允许你这么侮辱它
Wonderful universities, great zoo;
这里有牛逼的大学 超棒的动物园
multiple periodicals have named it
各类刊物都提名这里
one of the top ten places to retire.
为十大适合退休生活城市之一
Okay. Multiple periodicals, not just one.
好吧 是各类刊物 不是一种
Don't get me wrong...
不要误会...
We're here, Mr. President, because Tandy, here,
总统先生 我们住在这里是因为坦迪
had the good sense to put up those "Alive in Tucson" signs,
是他到处写"图森有活人"我们才找到彼此
so we should all be thanking him.
所以我们都应该感谢他
All right, no disrespect to Tucson,
我不是不尊重图森
but I'm talking about farming. Yes.
而是指耕作 对
Growing fresh foods. Fantastic.
种出新鲜食物 太好了
Water. That's what I've been saying.
水源 我一直说的就是这个
That's why I planted my own garden,
所以我才自己开了个菜园
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表