剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Let's get that hike on.
我们去登山吧
Shall we say 5:00?
你觉得5点怎么样
5:00 is perfect.
5点正好
It's, like, heaven-sent.
简直就是太好了
I got a little appointment at 3:00, but knowing my history,
我三点有个约会 但鉴于我的黑历史
that won't last anywhere near two hours.
所以约会估计不会持续两小时
So 5:00 it is, yes, yes, yes.
所以 五点非常好
I'll see you at 5:00.
那五点见咯
I'll see you at 5:00.
五点见
You see what just happened there, didn't you?
你看到了 对吧
Hey, bud. You okay?
老兄 你还好吗
Why are you out here walking all alone?
你怎么一个人在这里散步
I told Melissa I loved her, and she didn't say anything back.
我跟梅丽莎说了我爱她 但她没说爱我
Oh, that's a major burn.
真是太不幸了
Oh, that's horrible.
肯定很难受吧
You must feel like crap.
你心里肯定很不好受吧
God, that is a bummer.
老天 你可真不走运
That's... That's big time.
那 那可真是糟糕
That's a big time...
真是糟糕
That sucks. Yeah.
很糟糕 是啊
Hey, even if she wasn't into you,
就算她不喜欢你
we're the only two guys around, okay?
我们也是世上仅存的两个男人 不是吗
And she hates me, so I think you're safe.
她又讨厌我 所以你放心吧
You know, I just keep thinking,
我就是止不住地去想
you know, if we all showed up,
我们都来了这么多人了
what's to say other people won't show up?
怎么就知道不会再有别人来了呢
Relax, nobody else is gonna show up.
放轻松啦 不会再有人来了
Well, how can you be so sure?
你怎么知道呢
Because I am.
我就是知道
Look, I'm finally single again.
我好不容易重回单身
I-I'm friends with my ex, and I have two dates lined up,
我和前妻做回了朋友 还有两个约会
one of which is a straight-up sex date.
其中一次约会绝对会变成约炮
I'm about 69 percent sure of that.
我百分之69确信
I have even more to lose than you.
我比你还怕来新人
And do I look nervous about it?
但你看我像是紧张的样子吗
No, you don't.
不 你不紧张
Good.
那就好
'Cause I'm not.
因为我不紧张
Go ahead.
去吧
I got a good thing going here, Tucson.
这里已经够好了 图森
I don't need anyone showing up to blow it for me.
我不需要再来人毁了这一切了
Just a little insurance, and I am good to...
万无一失嘛 我就...
No...!
不
Oh, farts.
惨了
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Oh, God, please help!
老天 救命啊
Please help me!
救救我
I can make that. I can make that.
我可以的 我可以的
If I land just right, I can make it.
如果我着陆点好 就一定可以
I just have to land exactly right.
我就是得找好着陆点
Just have to land it perfectly.
我得好好着陆
Two beautiful women waiting for you at home, Phil.
家里有两个漂亮女人在等你呢 菲尔
Now, stick the landing and get home
现在 好好着陆然后回家
And make love to those women!
和那两个女人上♥床♥
One...
一
Two...
二
Help me!
救命啊
Help me, I'm gonna die up here!
救命 我要死在上面了
Help!
救命
I am so scared!
我好怕怕啊
Phil?
菲尔
3:00.
三点了
Phil...?
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔
You dirty dog.
你这个小淫♥虫♥
Yes.
好啊
Oh, finally, some shade.
终于有点阴凉了
No...!
不要啊
You were my shade!
你是我的阴凉啊
And my pants!
还是我的裤子
Phil?
菲尔
Gail...
盖尔
Gail.
盖尔
Erica.
艾瑞卡
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I was supposed to meet up with Phil.
我来这里见菲尔的
So was I.
我也是
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看出来了
Guess we got double-booked.
看来他约了我们俩
And double stood up.
还放了我们俩鸽子
Phil. Friggin' Phil.
菲尔 该死的菲尔
Phil, oh...
菲尔 有人在啊
You didn't waste any time.
你们真是一点时间都没浪费
Carol, Phil and I were just gonna go hiking.
卡萝尔 菲尔和我只是要去登山
I don't need to know your little Australian terms
我不用知道你们那些澳大利亚人
for when a man plays with your breasts.
是怎么说"男人玩你们胸部"的
Gail, I suppose that you were gonna go "hiking," too?
盖尔 我猜你也是要去登"山"的咯
No, we were gonna have sex.
不 我们是要上♥床♥的
Not upset, just know you're getting my sloppy seconds.
我不生气 你们这是要穿我穿过的破鞋
And they were sloppy.
软塌塌的破鞋哦
Good morning.
早上好
Here you go.
给
Breakfast is served.
早餐准备好了
What's this?
这是什么
Uh, did I miss something?
我忘了什么吗
It's juice, syrup, pancake.
果汁 糖浆 煎饼
All there.
都齐了
Todd, what's wrong?
陶德 怎么了
Nothing's wrong, everything's great.
没怎么啊 一切都很好啊
Look, I'm sorry about the other day.
听着 那天的事我很抱歉
It's just I don't take saying the l-word lightly.
只是我不会轻易说爱
Please don't read more into it than that.
你别想多了
I won't.
我不会
I'm already not.
我没有
Look.
看
All fixed.
这样就好了
Want some?
要来一点吗
No.
不了
So...
那么
How was your little manage three-way
你们和我才离婚的前夫的三人行
with my very recent ex-husband?
进行得怎么样了
He never showed up.
他根本没露面
What?
什么
Phil Miller missed out on a chance
菲尔·米勒竟然会错过
to have sex with two women?
和两个女人上♥床♥的机会
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Phil's dead.
菲尔死了
So, as you know, Phil's been missing for about 24 hours,
大家也知道 菲尔失踪24小时了
and I think we need to look for him.
我觉得我们该去找他
I'm sure he's fine.
他肯定不会有事
Maybe we should organize a search party.
我们或许应该组建个搜索小队
Where do we start?
从哪里开始找呢
Well, who saw him last?
谁最后一个看见他的
Oh, there he is.
他来了
No, that's not Phil's truck.
不 那不是菲尔的车
Well, then whose truck is it?
那是谁的
Oh, my God.
天哪
This guy belong to you?
这家伙你们认识吗
So I was driving down route 77...
那会儿我沿着77号♥公路开车...
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表