剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
You guys!
各位
Thank you.
谢谢
I think he's gonna love it.
我觉得他肯定会大爱
I think he's gonna love it. Excuse me, ladies!
他一定大爱 打扰了 美女们
We've gotten a few noise complaints.
有人抱怨声音问题哦
Hey! Phil!
菲尔你来了
Apparently, you're being too quiet.
显然是因为你们太安静了
Whoa, you ladies clean up real nice.
哇 你们打扮得真棒啊
Right back at you, Phil...
彼此彼此嘛 菲尔
Wait, what's your last name?
你姓什么
Cormaneau.
考曼纽
Well, Phil Cormaneau,
菲尔·考曼纽
shall we adjourn to the dining room?
我们转移到餐厅去好吗
I never thought you'd ask.
还以为你不想去了
My God, what's all this?
天哪 这么丰盛
Gail is an amazing chef.
盖尔是名出色的大厨
Aren't you sweet.
真会说话
Wait, are those raisin balls?
等等 那是葡萄干球吗
God, no, those are Butterfinger cookie dough truffles.
当然不是 那是金手指黄油酥饼干松露
What are raisin balls?
葡萄干球是什么
They're raisins that've been mushed together
就是葡萄干被一副脏手
by someone's dirty hands.
捏成了球
Well, that sounds gross.
好恶心的感觉
Who would make something like that?
谁会做那种东西
Raisin balls?
葡萄干球
I'll definitely have one of those. All right.
我一定要吃一个 来吧
Well, you know, the place looks really nice, Carol.
这里看起来棒极了 卡萝尔
Thank you, Todd.
谢谢 陶德
I've been working hard to blend Phil's and my stuff together
我正努力把我和菲尔的东西
in a way that makes both of us happy.
好好整理在一起
Well, I'm sure Phil's gonna love it.
菲尔一定会喜欢
Where is Phil?
菲尔人呢
Camping. He wanted some alone time.
露营去了 他想独处一下
That's weird. Oh, I don't know, Melissa.
好奇怪 是吗 梅丽莎
You know, camping can be a very spiritual experience.
露营可以是一场非常有意义的精神体验
God! Todd, are you in love with Phil?
天哪 陶德 你爱上菲尔了吗
No, I'm not. It seems like it sometimes.
才没有 有时候我感觉是
I mean, maybe you should be married to him instead of Carol.
或许他应该跟你而不是跟卡萝尔结婚
Look, I am just playing devil's advocate here,
其实我就是跟你唱唱反调而已
because I feel like, you know,
因为我觉得
sometimes you're a little hard on him.
有时你对菲尔有点苛刻
Well, I don't trust him.
我不相信他
I'm sorry, Carol.
很抱歉 卡萝尔
You know I just want what's best for you.
你知道我是一心为你好
I know how you feel, Melissa, but...
我知道你的感觉 梅丽莎 但是
I know what I'm doing with him.
我知道跟他在一起是在干什么
And, uh, how much trouble can he get in?
再说了 他还能惹上什么麻烦
More tequila?
再来点龙舌兰吗
Your funeral, buddy.
喝到你死 伙计
Here we go. Close your mouth.
来喽 闭上嘴巴
Oh, my God, this guy is amazing.
天哪 这个人太棒了
I'm so glad that the last man on Earth is fun.
地球上最后一个男人很风趣真是太好了
I'm just relieved that he's cute.
他还很萌 真是开心
Right back at you.
彼此彼此
Oh, this is good!
这个太好吃了
Yes.
棒
You guys are liking that food, huh?
你们很喜欢吃那个对吧
So, Phil, what'd you think
菲尔 我们刚从
when we first popped out of that car?
车里出来的瞬间 你在想什么
Were you like, "Uh-oh!
是不是想 天哪
Who are these two crazy ladies?"
这俩疯女人是谁啊
As if.
差不多
Oh, my God, no, it was like a... like a dream.
天哪 不是的 我就像做梦一样
Talk about a bucket list.
我在列愿望清单
You got a hot older lady, black girl.
要个老女人 小黑妞
Yes, please.
来吧
Don't mind if I do.
照单全收
Older lady?
老女人
Glad my skin color matched up to your bucket list.
还好我的肤色符合你的愿望清单
I-I didn't... You know, I didn't mean it
我不...不是
the-the way that it, uh, seems. Appar...
那个意思 显...
Uh, like, I'm... I did not mean it like that.
我...我真不是那个意思
Well then how did you mean it, Phil?
那你是什么意思 菲尔
You know, I meant it, like, you know,
我是说 你懂的
uh... Wh-Wh... It-It, uh... You know, an extremely attractive,
就是...这个...美丽迷人
uh, experienced, age-neutral woman,
经验丰富的中年女性
and-and another, you know, regardless of skin color...
还有一个 不管什么肤色的...
uh, black... woman.
黑人...女性
You know, I-I don't even know that you're black.
我都不知道你是黑人
I don't... I-I... You know, I don't know...
我不...我...我不知道...
Do... How do I know?
你...我怎么会知道
What are you? I don't know.
你们是谁 我不知道
You know? What are all of us?
我们都是谁
Wow, this sure took a turn.
剧情真是反转啊
I'm so sorry. I screwed up. I screwed up.
很抱歉 我搞砸了 是我搞砸了
I-I... You deserve to know the truth.
我...你们应该知道真♥相♥
The truth about what?
什么真♥相♥
A-About Carol.
卡萝尔的真♥相♥
Who's Carol?
卡萝尔是谁
My wife.
我妻子
Phil's a good person, Melissa.
菲尔是个好人 梅丽莎
Well, if he makes you happy, Carol,
如果他让你幸福 卡萝尔
that's good enough for me.
那我就心满意足了
He does make me happy.
他确实让我幸福
Sure, he does some weird stuff at times,
没错 他有时是会做些奇怪的事
but his heart's in the right place.
但他有一颗善良的心
Yeah, Carol is my wife.
卡萝尔是我妻子
Well... was my wife.
我已故的妻子
She passed away many moons ago.
几个月前她去世了
She died a long, protracted death.
她死时孤身一人 很痛苦很漫长
And, uh, you know,
你们知道吗
I nursed her through it. Every step of the way.
整个过程我都在照顾她 每时每刻
I was there for her.
我一直陪着她
And there were many steps.
那么多事我都熬过来了
I'm just that kind of person.
我就是那种人
Awful.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
真的很遗憾
Yeah, sometimes I'd be tamping her forehead with a cool cloth,
有时候我会用凉布给她敷额头
and she'd look up to me and she'd say,
她会抬起眼看着我
through her oxygen mask:
通过氧气罩跟我说
Phil, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
菲尔 你是我这辈子最大的幸运
Dear... Oh, my God, Phil. Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪 菲尔 天哪
She said that. Thank you, that feels good.
她那么跟我说 谢谢 感觉好多了
That feels good.
感觉好多了
At the end of her life, she told me...
在她生命的尽头 她跟我说
she said, "Phil...
她说 菲尔
"get out there, meet other women,
出去走走 见见别的女人
"find your smile.
找回你的微笑
"Ball's in your court.
快采取行动吧
I'm dying. I'm almost dead."
我快死了 与死无异了
I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
可我就是做不到
'Cause whenever I see a single woman...
因为一旦我看到单身女人
I'm thinking about her in her coffin.
我都会想到躺在棺材中的她
We will get you through this.
我们会帮你走出过去的
We're here for you, Phil.
我们会陪着你 菲尔
Hey, Care Bear?
小卡卡
That's what I used to call her.
我以前就是这么叫她的
Smile found.
微笑找回来了
Sorry again for bringing down the party
抱歉因为讲了我已故妻子的真实故事
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表