剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Freewheeling around,
她随心所欲
abandoning all her stupid rules,
把她那些愚蠢的规则都扔在一边
acting all fun to be around
天天都无忧无虑的
and looking positively radiant?
看起来容光焕发
I treated her so well
我对她那么好
and she rewards me by having sex
她对我的回报就是
with this friggin' ugly model-looking dude
当着我的面跟这个丑爆了的
right in front of my face?
男模滚床单吗
That's classless.
太目无规矩了
I mean, how dare her!
她怎么敢这样做
She's... she's classless and annoying
她...她目无规矩 讨人厌烦
and uptight and stupid and childish
又暴躁又愚蠢又幼稚
and sweet and good-hearted
还很贴心 很善良
and fun and...
很有趣 很...
radiant.
容光焕发
I friggin' beefed it big time.
我真是经常抱怨
God, I want her back.
上帝啊 我希望她回到我身边
Carol, hey.
卡萝尔
Really want to talk to you.
我真的想和你谈谈
Oh, Tandy, now's not a good time.
坦迪 现在不是时候
Well, would this make it a better time?
那这个会不会让你更有心情些呢
For you. Yeah.
给你的
And that's not all.
不止这些
Here. Got you this.
还给你拿了些这个
It's a bunch of jewels.
一堆首饰
Went to a couple different jewel stores.
去了几家珠宝店
Dummy.
傻瓜
I don't care about any of this stuff.
我根本不在乎这些东西
Who cares about materialistic things? Yeah.
谁在乎这些物质上的东西呢
That's why I wrote you a song.
所以我给你写了首歌♥
You did? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
It's called, uh... "Carol."
名叫 《卡萝尔》
Uh, so that's proof.
作为见证
Tandy, stop.
坦迪 别这样
Stop what?
怎样
Don't you see what's happening?
你还不懂吗
You always want what you can't have.
你总是想占有你无法占有的东西
And Tandy, you can't have me.
坦迪 你无法占有我
Why not? I mean, I made some mis...
为什么 我做了...
Hey, Care Bear. Tandy.
小萝萝 坦迪
How's it going?
怎么了
Care Bear, huh?
小萝萝
Care Bear? He's calling you Care Bear now?
小萝萝 他都叫你小萝萝了
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
Well, good-bye, Carol.
再见 卡萝尔
Good-bye, uh... Phil.
再见 菲尔
Okay, everybody! Gather round! Get in here.
大家都过来 过来
Because Phil, the hero of the moment,
因为菲尔 我们的大英雄
has a little surprise for all of us.
给大家准备了点小小的惊喜
It involves getting power up here to the cul-de-sac,
包括给这里还有围城那边供电
but that's all I'll say.
不过我就说这么多
Okay, everybody, just look in the direction of that lamp No...
大家再往那个灯的方向看 不...
for the surprise, but that's all I'll say.
有惊喜哦 不过我就说这么多
Okay. Thank you, Carol.
好 谢谢 卡萝尔
So, uh, I've been tinkering around,
我最近一直在到处忙活
set up some solar panels
安装太阳能板
that have been collecting rays all day,
整天收集太阳能
feeding a battery.
充满电池
Wait, are you saying we're gonna get
等等 你是说围城里
real electricity to the cu-de-sac?
真的能通电了吗
I'm gonna try. So the plugs will work again?
我会试试 所以插头都有用了吗
Central air conditioning.
中♥央♥空调能用了
I could have my kitchen back!
我的厨房♥又能回来了
Lamps! I've said too much. Whoa, guys.
灯 我说太多了 伙计们
At this point, it's still very limited.
现在电量还十分有限
Okay? I have just enough power...
我的电力只够...
to do this.
做这个
Isn't he the greatest?
他是不是最棒了
Come here.
过来
My Care Bear.
我的小萝萝
Lamp just fell. Lamp just fell.
灯倒了 灯刚刚倒了
Did you just knock over my lamp?
你把我的灯推倒了吗
What? I was sitting here and the thing just falls...
什么 我就坐在这 这灯自己就倒了...
'cause the wind...
因为有风
Okay, it's not a big deal,
没什么大不了的
I'll... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我去... 不不不
Tandy knocked over the lamp and Tandy's gonna pick it up.
坦迪弄倒了灯 就该由坦迪扶起来
I didn't knock over your stupid lamp. Okay?
我没有弄倒你的傻♥逼♥灯好吗
If I'd knocked it over, you'd know it.
如果我弄倒了 你会知道的
Believe me.
相信我
I'm gonna tell you one last time.
我最后跟你说一次
Pick up my lamp.
把我的灯扶起来
Okay, and I'm gonna tell you something one first time, okay?
那我就第一次跟你说
Number one:
第一
you're making a huge ass out of yourself.
你这完全是在犯浑了
Not really. Yeah.
不是 就是
No. Yeah. Huge ass.
不是 就是犯浑
Number two: I didn't knock it over,
第二 灯不是我弄倒的
so give it a rest, okay?
所以你别闹了好吗
Back me up here, Todd.
快来挺我 陶德
Okay, you know what? That's enough!
好吧 够了
I saw Tandy knock over the lamp.
我看到坦迪弄倒灯了
And also, he's gonna kill you, Phil.
还有他要杀你 菲尔
What? What?
什么 什么
Yeah, he told me so this morning.
他今早跟我说的
That's not a backup, bro!
你这不是挺我 兄弟
He's gonna drive you out to the desert
他要开车把你带到沙漠
and he's gonna leave you there.
然后把你一个人留在那里
He was gonna do the same thing to me.
他本来打算对我这么做的
Du... no... uh, come on.
伙计...不...别这样
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪 天哪
You were gonna leave Todd in the desert?
你本来打算把陶德一个人丢在沙漠吗
Oh-- oh, so you're gonna believe him?
你要相信他的话吗
Yes. Absolutely. Yeah.
是的 当然
Tandy...
坦迪
Okay, fine.
好吧
Fine. I was gonna leave Todd in the desert.
行 我是打算把陶德丢在沙漠的
Is that what you want to hear?
你们就想听我这么说对吗
Well, it's true.
好吧 是真的
But I-I didn't do it!
但我没真去做
Oh, Tandy... All right, all right, I've heard enough.
坦迪 好了好了 我听够了
You're done here, Tandy.
这里不留你了 坦迪
I think it's time for you to leave.
你该走了
Oh, you mean, like, "This town's not big enough
你是说这里太小 容不下
for the two of us"?
我们两个人吗
Exactly.
是的
Oh, so you're... you're serious.
你...你是认真的
Get out of here.
离开这里
But...
但是
Tucson's my home.
图森是我的家
I mean, it's... it's where I grew up.
我就是在这里长大的
It's where my parents are buried.
我父母的墓也在这里
All right, you know what? Fine.
好吧 成
Fine, there's nothing left for me here anyway.
反正这里也没什么好留恋的了
So...
所以
Okay.
好
Then I guess this is--
我猜这...
Try to kick me out of Tucson!?
想把我赶出图森
I'm not going anywhere!
我就不走
I am Tucson!
我就是图森
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表