剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Uh... the bar. Oh, geez, uh, yeah.
烧烤酒吧啊 天 想起来了
It's right, uh, right there.
就在 这里
I want that one. Oh, okay.
我去那里找 好
Yeah, Phil, I'll take this guy right here.
菲尔 我去这里找
Give Phil a big open section,
让菲尔去块大点的地方找吧
because he loves his space.
因为他最喜欢私人空间了
Did you guys hear? He won't live with his wife.
你们知道吧 他不想跟自己妻子住一起
Yeah, we've heard. Yeah.
嗯 我们知道 嗯
Okay, so, uh, I guess I will take this quadrant.
好 那我就去这里找吧
Unless anybody else, uh, wants to switch, Melissa?
有谁 想跟我换吗 梅丽莎你想换吗
A-Anybody? Uh...
有人吗...
No?
没人吗
Would you like mine?
你想跟我换吗
Like, I'll trade with...
我可以跟你...
No, we'll stay with our quadrants. Okay.
不了 我们还是找自己的吧 好
Okay, so it is about 10:00 a.m.
现在是上午十点钟
Wherever that cow is, she's probably hunkered down for the night.
不管奶牛在哪里 她可能趴下准备睡觉了
So best we just sit tight for now and, uh, you know,
所以我们先休息休息
hit it hard first thing in the morning?
明天一大早再去找如何
If you don't mind, I'm gonna start my search right now.
你不介意的话我就先去找了
Uh, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好啊 你尽管去吧
Oh, the cow's gone.
奶牛不见了
Thank God. Thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Where's the frigging cow?
我♥操♥ 奶牛去哪里了
Gary!
加里
Come on, where are you, you old piece of crap?
你去哪里了 大傻冒
How the heck did you get out of that bar?
你怎么出那个酒吧的
Frigging Todd.
该死的陶德
You found the cow!
你找到奶牛了啊
Yeah, she was just right down the street
是啊 她就在街那头
in somebody's front yard.
不知谁家的院子里
Good for you, good for you.
不错 真不错
Yeah, girls are gonna be real happy you found it. Yeah.
姑娘们肯定会高兴死的 是啊
See you back at the... yeah.
那我们回见...
Hey, Phil.
等等 菲尔
If you don't mind,
你不介意的话
I'm gonna tell the girls you found the cow.
我要跟她们说是你找到了奶牛
What?
什么
I feel bad about the way Melissa came down on you,
我觉得梅丽莎不该那样怀疑你
and I think it's the right thing to do.
我觉得应该说是你找到的
Why would you want to do something like that for me?
你为什么愿意为我说谎
You really don't know, do you?
你真的不知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
Phil...
菲尔
you've done so much for me.
你为我做了太多
I mean, if it wasn't for those "Alive in Tucson" billboards,
如果不是你到处写"图森有活人"
I wouldn't even be here right now.
我就不会找到这里了
But because I am, I'm with the woman of my dreams.
正因为我来了 我才有机会跟梦中情人在一起
I've got two great friends in you and Carol.
我还交到你和卡萝尔这两位好友
I've got a cow that's gonna make me milkshakes.
我还有一头奶牛可以挤奶做奶昔
I'm just so happy right now.
我现在太开心了
That's all because of you, man.
这一切都多亏了你 兄弟
Thanks, Todd. I mean...
谢谢 陶德 我...
I don't think I could possibly take credit for finding that...
不过我好像不该说奶牛是...
I found the cow!
我找到啦
Yes!
棒
So good.
太美味了
Oh, I've heard those sounds before. Wink, wink.
你们这声音我似曾相识呢 羞羞
Hey, sorry about flipping out earlier, Phil.
抱歉之前我错怪了你 菲尔
Good job finding the cow.
你找到奶牛真是太棒了
Guess I just got lucky.
我走运而已
That is good.
太好吃了
Wait, I thought you were lactose intolerant.
你不是有乳糖不耐症吗
It's my cheat day.
今天先不管那么多了
You guys hear that? Yeah.
你们听到了吗 嗯
Damn it.
怎么回事
Carol?
卡萝尔
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
This is priceless.
真是没想到啊
So classic.
叹为观止
And remember, Todd said these things don't go down stairs.
还记得陶德说牛不会下楼吗
So this thing's in here forever.
所以她要一直待在这里了
Burn.
活该
I think the burn's more on you, Phil.
好像是你活该 菲尔
What? How so?
什么 怎么会
I'm not bunking down with a cow.
我才不要跟奶牛一起睡
Big news, everyone.
重大消息 各位
I'm finally moving in with my husband.
我终于要搬去跟我老公一起住了
Burn. No, butbut...
活该 不 但是...
And just think, this could have all been avoided
你想想 如果你把我家的门修好
if you'd fixed my gol-dang door.
这一切就可以避免了
Isn't this great?
是不是很棒啊
The best.
棒呆了
So what exactly happened again with the cow?
话说那头奶牛到底是怎么回事啊
It was a double clove hitch knot.
拴的时候明明打了两个卷结
I don't know. It's one of those freak happenings, you know?
谁知道呢 世事难料啊是不是
Here, I'll tell you exactly how it went down.
我来告诉你到底是怎么回事
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着觉
So I went downstairs, and I got myself a snack.
所以就下楼找零食吃
And then I went to the living room,
然后我去客厅
and I reread a Twilight.
重新看了遍《暮光之城》
Then I did some knitting.
然后又织了毛衣
Then I got drowsy, so I walked back upstairs,
然后我困了 于是就回了楼上
and I got into bed, and then I fell asleep.
我上了床 然后就睡着了
And I woke up, and there was a cow in my face.
然后又醒了 奶牛就在我面前了
And that's exactly what happened.
就是这么回事
Really?
真的吗
Hey, it all worked out for the best, right?
这样对谁都好 对吧
Yep.
是啊
Good night, Mr. President. Good night.
晚安 总统先生 晚安
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表