剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Some people call it "Gorp," but that's incorrect,
有人叫它Gorp[高能小食] 但那样叫不对
because they're forgetting about the "And."
因为他们落下了英文里的"and"[和]
It's not a sexy food. It's just for energy.
不是增强性♥欲♥的 只是给你补充能量
Great.
好的
Well, you smell clean.
你整个人很干净清爽啊
I suppose you washed your genitals real nice for her?
应该为了她好好洗干净你的"鸡蛋"了吧
Carol, come on. Phil.
卡萝尔 别这样 菲尔
Yes, I did.
是的 洗好了
Good. Don't embarrass us.
很好 不要去丢人
Also, your sex with Melissa
还有 你跟梅丽莎上♥床♥
should be vigorous but not fun,
要精力充沛但不生动有趣
thorough but not sexy.
技艺精湛但不享受其中
Save the fun stuff for your wife.
有趣的玩意儿要留给你老婆
Care bear, relax, okay?
小萝萝 你放轻松
This is a job to me.
对我来说这就是工作
I'm just gonna punch in and punch out.
我肯定会一进一出
Punch in and punch out.
一进一出
Punch in, punch out.
一进一出
Then I'm gonna come home to my wife.
然后就回家找我老婆
Punch in and punch out. Okay.
一进一出 好
Godspeed.
上天保佑
This is...
这...
Whoa... I know.
哇 我知道
Dark chocolates for my lady.
给我的女人献上黑巧克力
"Ignite the spank"? No, no. It says "Spark."
"猛烈点吧" 不不 是英文的火花
"Ignite the spark." Looks like it says "Ignite the spank."
"点燃火花" 看着像"猛烈点吧"
Just relax and chew.
放松 吃吧
Relax and chew.
放松 吃吧
You likey?
喜欢吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
This is all so... romantic.
一切都好浪漫啊
I know. I thought this was just going to be about,
我知道 我还以为就跟
you know, the stuff Carol said.
卡萝尔说的那样
Repopulation, our duty to mankind.
繁衍后代 尽我们对人类的义务
Are you not into it?
你不喜欢吗
Oh, I'm into it. I haven't been with a man in a long time.
我喜欢 我太久没有男人了
I just feel guilty about Carol.
我觉得很对不起卡萝尔
So, let's just cut the BS and get to it.
所以我们不要废话了 直接上吧
I mean, if the lady wants to cut the BS and get into it,
如果女士要求直奔主题
thank you. I'm gonna...
谢谢 我...
Oh, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I just have one more thing.
我还有一件事
Phil, come on.
菲尔 搞什么啊
No. You're gonna love this. I-I just want tonight to be special.
你一定会喜欢的 我想让今天很特别
It already is! Trust me. You'll see. You'll see.
已经很特别了 相信我 等我 等我
Oh, God, please don't play me a song on the guitar.
天哪 不会是弹吉他给我唱歌♥吧
Okay. Well, then, how about I just do this?
好 那这样行吗
Amazing.
好棒
Now get back here.
快回来吧
Hang on. Patience!
等等 要有耐心
I got one more.
还有一个呢
Now it's time for the real fireworks.
可以开始真正的"烟火"了
And it's gonna be all finale.
一定会是场盛大的演出
Phil, did you shave your chest?
菲尔 你把胸毛刮了吗
Sure did. Did you shave yours?
当然 你的也刮了吗
JK. No. But I did.
开玩笑 但我确实刮了
Can we just do this?
我们可以开始了吗
Just want to tell you one last thing.
我只想跟你说最后一件事
From the moment...
从我见到你的
I met you...
那一刻起
I couldn't...
我就无法...
Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
Damn it, Carol!
搞什么 卡萝尔
Oh, my God.
天哪
I'm Todd.
我是陶德
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表