剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Great.
好的
She's talking about sex.
她是在说要和我上♥床♥
Can you believe it?
你敢信吗
This is my life now.
人生真是太美好了
Good for him. Happy for him.
为他骄傲 为他自豪
That's great, that's great.
太棒了 太棒了
Yeah, I can't think of a person...
是啊 我也想不到
person I'd rather have this happen to.
我更希望这事发生在另一个人身上
He deserves this. He's a good person.
这是他应得的 他是个好人
Would you give it a frigging rest already?!
们他妈就不能停一下吗
How's your oatmeal?
你的燕麦片怎么样
Fine.
不错
Oh, did you make any progress cleaning out
对了 你有开始清理那个
that disgusting toilet pool?
令人作呕的便池吗
Yeah.
有啊
Phil?
菲尔
Did you really work on it, or are you just telling me you did?
你是真的开始了 还是在敷衍我
I'm just telling you I did.
我是在敷衍你
I talked to Melissa today.
我今天和梅丽莎聊了聊
She told me that she and Todd are doing it left and right.
她说她和陶德各种都做过了
Like, sexually. Did you know that?
我是说性事 你知道吗
Carol, can we please not talk about this?
卡萝尔 我们能别谈这个吗
Of course.
当然
It's not breakfast conversation.
早餐不宜谈这个
Well, there they go again.
他们又来了
Why are you so cranky?
你为什么这么暴躁
Carol, I'm not a crank.
卡萝尔 我不是个暴躁的人
It's just-- what they're doing is unacceptable.
只是 他们做的事让人接受不了
They know we know it means they're having sex.
他们明知一放这歌♥我们就知道他们在做
And they just keep playing that song day after day after day.
他们还一直每天每天的都放这首歌♥
Well, if you have such a problem with it,
如果你真的忍♥受不了
why don't you go fix it?
你为什么不去解决这事
I mean, you are the president of the United States.
你可是美国总统啊
Carol, that's not how it works.
卡萝尔 不是这样的
All right, let's get this party started, raise the roof.
好吧 派对开始 让我们开始疯狂吧
Look, I thought that since there are four of us here now,
我是这样想的 我们现在有四个人了
and a community is forming,
已经形成了一个小社区
it might be a good idea to get together, like, a...
我觉得聚在一起是个好主意
a weekly town hall meeting or something,
开个每周一次的市政厅会议啥的
where we can air our grievances and stuff like that.
在这里我们能尽情发泄我们的不满什么的
That's why I got this.
所以我准备了这个
What is this bad boy?
这家伙是什么呢
This is called "The Grievance Board."
这个就是 抱怨板
Stop pinching me.
别捏我
Guys? We listening here? Yes.
伙计们 有在听吗 有的
Okay, good, 'cause this is really cool stuff.
那好 因为这个真的很棒
You listening or are you pinching?
你是在听还是在捏
We're listening. Both.
我们在听 都有
Okay, so when you have a complaint,
好的 当你有事想要抱怨的时候
all you do is you write it up on the board,
你只需要把它写到这个板子上
then we can vote on this stuff.
然后我们对上面的事进行投票
Now, how does the voting process work?
那么这个投票过程是怎么样的呢
I'm about to tell you.
马上告诉大家
Say you want to make ice cream illegal,
比如说 如果你想让吃冰淇淋违法
which is crazy because ice cream is delicious,
这个想法简直是疯了 因为冰淇淋太好吃了
but what I would do is write up on the board,
但我要做的就是把它写到这个板子上
"ice cream should be illegal,"
"吃冰淇淋应属于违法行为"
then I would motion for a vote...
然后我会动议投票...
Okay, I would like to vote to keep ice cream legal.
好 我投吃冰淇淋合法
Carol, that was an example.
卡萝尔 我只是举个例子
Ice cream remains legal.
吃冰淇淋仍然合法
Boom.
棒
Boom, indeed.
确实棒
That leads me to a motion that I'd like to make.
这让我想到了下一项动议
Since we're trying to form a family-friendly community,
鉴于我们正努力营造一个家庭友好型社区
our sexual dalliances cannot be so frigging in-your-face.
所以我们的性行为不能太放肆
And I am looking at you, Todd and Melissa.
我说你们呢 陶德和梅丽莎
I'm so happy for you guys, believe me.
虽然我真心为你们高兴
But I also have to look ahead to the future, okay?
但我也得为将来考虑
And that's why I'm proposing
所以我动议制定
a rigid sexual curfew-slash-noise ordinance.
严格的性♥爱♥宵禁/噪音规定
Phil, I don't think what Todd and I do is any of your business.
菲尔 我和陶德做什么不关你的事
Uh, yes, it is.
当然关我的事
She doesn't know.
她不知道
They don't know. Know what?
他们不知道 知道什么
Phil's the president.
菲尔是总统
Of what?
什么总统
Of the United States of frigging America.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
We had a vote. It was unanimous.
我们匿名投票选举出来的
Yeah, so are we done?
对 这下知道了吗
Seriously? That's ridiculous.
你们在搞笑吗
It's called democracy, Melissa.
这叫民♥主♥ 梅丽莎
Maybe you've heard of it? Oh, I've heard of it.
你听说过吗 当然听说过
I'm just concerned that you're in charge of it.
我只是不放心让你当总统
Well, Melissa, that's a good lesson for you, then.
梅丽莎 那你要好好吸取教训了
Maybe next time, you'll rock the vote.
可能下次你会赢吧
Okay, all in favor of the rigid sex restrictions?
好 同意严格的性♥爱♥规定的人
Raise those hands.
请举手
We got one vote already.
这边已经有一票了
Any other votes?
还有人赞成吗
Really, nobody?
真没别人了吗
I'd like to propose that when you visit your neighbor,
我想提议你去邻居家时
you have to be wearing a shirt.
必须穿衣服
We live in Tucson.
我们这里是图森
I, uh, propose that this lady stop being so darn sexy.
我提议 禁止这位美女如此惹火
Guys, let's keep to real motions, please.
各位 我们说正事好吗
I have a real motion.
我有项动议
I think Phil should have to clean out his toilet pool.
我觉得菲尔得把他的便池清理干净
I second that.
我附议
All right, we've done enough voting for tonight.
好 今晚投票到此结束
No, we should definitely vote on this one.
不 这个绝对得投票投出结果
All in favor of Phil cleaning out his toilet pool?
同意菲尔清理干净他的便池的人有谁
Motion to adjourn!
休会
Todd, come on, bro.
陶德 拜托别这样
I'm sorry, Phil, it's really... it's wafting.
抱歉菲尔 味道实在是太臭了
Well, it's final.
那就这么决定了
Phil has to clean out his toilet pool. Yes.
菲尔必须清理他的便池 棒
How's that for rocking the vote?
这次投票爽吧
Come on, Todd. Yeah.
走吧陶德 嗯
Good meeting.
会议太棒了
Phil?
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔
Phil...?!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
S-Sorry, is this a bad time?
抱歉 你现在不方便吗
No, no, no, no, just having a little cry.
不不不 我就哭一哭而已
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Do you mind if I change into something
我能先去换一身
that's got a little less poo on it?
不带这么多便便的衣服吗
Uh, sure.
当然
So, uh, what's up?
话说 怎么了
I just...
我...
came to apologize.
是来道歉的
For all the noise.
抱歉搞出那么大动静
You know. The song.
就是我们放的那首歌♥
Oh, no worries.
没事
No, it-it was insensitive.
是我们考虑不周
Especially after the talk we had
尤其是在我们谈过
about your feelings for me.
你对我的感受之后
What? Are you still talking about that talk?
什么 你说的是那场谈话吗
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表