剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
And then they brought out my queen.
接着他们又领出了王后
Actually, they led her out on a leash,
其实是用绳子牵出来的
'cause my queen was a barnyard pig wearing a tiara.
因为我的王后是一头戴着王冠的猪
Oh. It was all just a...
那真是个...
a big joke.
大玩笑
Uh, but in answer to your question, I'm 285.
但我要回答一下你的问题 我285斤
Thank you.
谢了
Guess what, Todd.
陶德 你想
All those kids from your high school,
你高中的那些同学
they're all dead now.
现在都死了
So screw 'em, right?
所以忘了他们吧
Cheers to that. They can lick a duck, Todd.
谢天谢地 他们才该配猪呢 陶德
Hey, Todd...
陶德
They can't hurt you anymore.
他们再也无法伤害你了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's... it's been a big day.
今天真是个惊喜的日子
I should... I should probably get to bed.
我该去睡觉了
Hey, hey, you know what?
对了 说一句
I... I'm so happy to be here.
我很高兴能来这里
I mean, I just can't wait to get to know you better.
真是等不及多了解了解你们了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What a great guy.
真是个好人啊
I ever told you guys that I had a little weight problem
我有没有告诉过你们我高中的时候
myself in high school?
也挺胖的
No. Yeah. And so when Todd told those stories,
没 对吧 所以当陶德说那些事的时候
it stirred up a lot of old gunk in me.
我心里也不好受
All right, i'm gonna hit it, too, guys.
好了 我也去睡了
You want to stick around and play a little cranium or something?
你想去附近玩玩人头骨什么的吗
No. I'm afraid I insist.
不想 我很想哦
All right, then. Good night.
好吧 晚安
That was like a welding factory.
他们俩之间真像电焊啊
Did you see all those sparks?
火花四溅的
Carol Pilbasian Miller, you are one crafty devil.
卡萝尔·菲尔贝森·米勒 你的手真是太巧了
Carol?
卡萝尔
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, just a little nudge for Melissa and Todd.
我就想多促进促进梅丽莎和陶德的感情
I'm setting it up
我故意这么写
so they think the four of us are going on an outing,
他们会以为我们四个要一起去
but you and I are gonna back out last second.
但我们俩要突然有事去不了
Carol, this is a complete waste of glitter.
卡萝尔 这纯粹是浪费时间
Okay? Melissa would never go for Todd.
好吗 梅丽莎怎么可能会看上陶德
I mean, she's beautiful and smart
她那么漂亮那么聪明
and kind and he's...
那么善良 而他吧...
Todd.
就是陶德而已
I don't know. I think they're more alike than you think.
不懂哎 我觉得他们比你想象得更有共同点
I mean, they had that whole favorite movie in common.
至少最喜欢的电影是一样的呀
Oh, please, Carol,
拜托 卡萝尔
love runs deeper than just sharing a favorite movie.
只是电影而已 爱情可不会这么肤浅
What's up, Phil?
怎么了 菲尔
Oh, just gettin' busy livin'.
我正汲汲于生呢
I still can't believe that Shawshank's your favorite movie, too.
我简直不敢相信《肖申克的救赎》也是你最喜欢的电影
Uh, what a cool thing to have in common.
能和我一样真是太好了
Yeah, I guess. Though it's a lot of people's favorite movie.
是啊 很多人肯定都很喜欢这部电影
Yeah, I was actually thinking about my favorite Shawshank quote this morning.
我早上还在想电影里我最喜欢的台词呢
You want to hear it?
你想听听吗
Yeah. Okay, this is Red,
好 好 我是瑞德
as played by actor Morgan Freeman.
摩根·弗里曼演的那个
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged.
我不得不提醒自己有些鸟儿是关不住的
Their feathers are just too bright.
它们的羽翼上闪着自♥由♥的光辉
Wow, that was...
说得...
And when they fly away, the part of you that, uh,
当它们远走高飞时 你内心深处明知
knows it was a sin to lock them up
关住它们来取乐
does rejoice.
即是罪恶
Yeah. That was really great.
说得很好
Oh, my God, how about last night when I said that Tom Hanks
上帝啊 昨晚上我说汤姆·汉克斯
was in Shawshank and you totally fell for it?
也在里面 你竟然相信了
You should have seen the look on your face.
你真该看看你那时的表情
You were like, what is this guy talking about?
一脸无语 好像在说 这家伙说什么鬼呢
Well, no, I just thought you hadn't seen the movie
不 我只是觉得你没看过那部电影
and were pretending like you had.
却在假装自己看过
Classic. If I hadn't seen it, would I have known that
经典吧 如果我没看过 我怎么会知道
Richard Francis-Bruce edited the dang thing?
理查德·弗朗西斯-布鲁斯是剪辑师
Or that, uh, Ken Magee played Ned Grimes? Oh, geez.
或者肯·麦基演了耐德·格兰姆斯呢 我去
What's going on here? You got a bunch of Post-it notes up here.
怎么回事 你门上怎么有这么多便利贴
That's crazy. How'd you guys get up there? No, no, no, I got 'em.
简直疯了 怎么贴上去的 没事 我来
Well, I'm gonna get these and get out of your hair.
我把它们弄下来免得粘你头发上
Your hair's looking nice, by the way.
顺提一句 你头发好美
Uh, quick question.
我就问一句
Is now a good time to talk about repopulation?
现在可以谈论繁衍后代的问题吗
No.
不
Okay, good, good.
好吧 好的
Is this because Todd's here?
是因为陶德吗
Okay, talk to you later.
好吧 回头再说
It's... It seems like it's a lot of glitter until you get it on,
还没弄上去觉得好像有点太多了
and then you just want more glitter.
后来你就会觉得金闪闪的好漂亮
It's pretty. Knock, knock.
很漂亮 我来啦
I'm here for the group outing.
我是来参加集体郊游的
Ah, showed up fashionably on time.
我来的真是时候啊
HHey, Melissa. Hey, Todd.
梅丽莎 陶德
Look at you two in your fun casual wear.
看呐 你们穿得多随意
Well, I'm so excited about today.
我今天可兴奋了
I can't wait to just get out there and just have some fun...
我真是等不及要出去好好玩玩了
Excuse me.
不好意思
That was weird.
好奇怪啊
I'm assuming it was nothing.
我没事
So what's the plan, Stan?
计划是什么
Well, we are going to Senior Goodtimes
我们要去美好时光
Family Funtorium on Third Street.
第三大街家庭聚会好地方
They got mini golf.
他们有迷你高尔夫球场
Go-karts. The whole kitchen caboodle...
还有卡丁车 还有一厨房♥的...
Carol? Kitchen cabood...
卡萝尔 厨房♥...
Oh, no.
我去
Here we go again.
又来了
Carol, you okay?
卡萝尔你没事吧
Hang on one second. I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉
No.
没事
Okay. All better now.
好了 好多了
C...
你...
I am so sorry. No.
真的抱歉 没事
I don't know if you heard that, but I just vomited.
你们听到了吗 我刚才吐了
Yeah. Yeah, we heard.
我们听到了
Want to see it for proof?
要看看证据吗
No, no, no, no. No, it's okay.
不不 不用看
I just don't know
不知道我
if I can go on this outing anymore.
还能不能跟你们一起出去了
You two go ahead without me. You sure?
别管我了 你们俩去吧 确定吗
Yeah. Hey, party's in here I guess, huh?
这是在办派对吗
We're not gonna leave you here when you're sick.
你都病了 我们不能丢下你
Oh, that's okay. Phil... Phil will take care of me. Phil?
没事 菲尔 菲尔可以照顾我 对吧
What? I just vomited.
怎么了 我刚才吐了
It's in the pot if you want proof.
证据都在花盆里呢
I'm gonna need you to stay here with me, so...
我需要你留下陪我 所以
I want to go with them.
我想跟他们一起去
Phil, you can't leave your sick wife all alone.
菲尔 你不能丢下你生病的妻子
Yeah, but, Carol...
但是卡萝尔
You're right. You're right, yeah.
说得对 说得对
You guys go ahead without us.
我们不去了 你们俩去吧
Got to stay here with my number one.
我得留下陪我心中最重要的人
You guys have fun. All right.
你们好好玩 好
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表