剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
than eat no balls at all--
也不愿意什么丸子都吃不到
parentheses go back to living alone.
也就是不愿再一个人生活
That's nice.
这话说得好
I know.
我知道
Phil, you were a real scrub today.
菲尔 你今天真的很混♥蛋♥
I know.
我知道
You know how I feel about scrubs.
你知道我对混♥蛋♥的态度吗
You don't want no?
你不想看到混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
确实
Bingo.
你猜对了
So, what do you say, you want to go home?
那你想跟我一起回家吗
Wh-Where are you going?
这是要去哪里
Little detour.
拐个小弯
I have a little present for you.
我给你准备了个小礼物
No, you didn't.
不会吧
Philip Miller,
菲利普·米勒
a tiny sledgehammer?
你竟然送我把小锤子
I love it. That's not the present.
我好喜欢 礼物不是锤子
It's not?
不是锤子吗
No.
不是
What's the present?
那是什么
That one.
那个
And that one and those ones.
那个 还有那几个
Oh, that one, too.
那个也要
Okay.
好
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
新郎可以吻新娘了
Yowza!
好棒
Let her up for air, Phil.
让新娘喘口气吧 菲尔
Phil.
菲尔
Your presence is requested in the bedroom.
你需要来卧室了
Yeah, let's see what...
我们看看...
Just focus on me, huh? Okay.
你只想着我就行 好
Come on. Phil. What?
来啊 菲尔 什么
Just give yourself up to the process.
尽情释放自己啊
And don't worry,
你不用担心
I've been told that I'm very, very good at this.
别人说我的功夫非常非常棒
Oh, throw your sleeping bag down!
把睡袋放下吧
Phil, that's your camping spot!
菲尔 就在那里安营扎寨
You big camper!
你这个露营人
You better put the food in the trees before the bears get it.
最好把吃的放树上以免被熊偷走哦
Ah, you hear them coming?
你听到熊走近的声音了吗
Nicely done, Phil!
干得漂亮 菲尔
And here we go!
我们开始吧
Oh, I'm famished.
饿死姐了
After doing the nasty, I need to have some beans.
做完淫♥荡♥的事后 我需要吃些豆子补充能量
Oh, you want some beans, babe?
你也想吃点豆子吗 亲爱的
No. No, I don't want... No?
不吃 我不想... 不吃吗
I'm just gonna... just...
我只是想...想...
sit here and, you know, try to...
好好躺着 尽力...
figure out what just happened.
弄明白刚才发生了什么事
I actually have some constructive criticisms for you.
其实我对你有些建设性批评
You should talk more.
你该多说话
I like to hear what my man has to say.
我喜欢听我男人说话
Just get in there with some sexual jibber-jabber.
我们做的时候你尽管肮脏下流胡说八道就行
It will be welcomed.
我会喜欢的
Carol, in all honesty, I think we have different methods,
卡萝尔 说实话 我觉得我们方法好像不同
'cause I kind of like to church-mouse it.
因为我喜欢"教堂老鼠"式
What's that mouse doing in the church?
老鼠在教堂里干什么呢
Oh, my God, I can't believe
天哪 真不敢相信
I just had sex with the President of the United States.
我竟然跟美国总统上♥床♥了
Phil Miller, what is going on in here?
菲尔·米勒 这里什么情况
Well, Carol, I'm playing racquetball, okay?
卡萝尔 我在打壁球呢
You have to know that this is the kind of thing I do.
你得知道我平日里就干这个
I assume you're gonna say you got to...
你肯定要说什么...
go outside or go find an official racquetball court,
出去玩或者找个正式壁球场地玩
but you just have to know these things about me.
但我有些事你得知道
I want to play racquetball in my house.
我想在自己家里打壁球
And-and I'm afraid I have to demand it.
恐怕我必须要这样
This is who I am!
我就是如此
And...
还有...
Are you done?
说完了吗
Yes.
说完了
I was just gonna ask if you had a second racquet.
我就想问问你还有没有球拍
Go! Go!
加油 加油
Got it!
打到了
Oh, Phil!
菲尔
I broke a vase!
我打碎了个花瓶
Did I get a point for that?
这个可以加分吗
Did you notice how silent I'm being?
你注意到我很安静了吗
Uh, yeah, I noticed. Thank you.
注意到了 谢谢
I'll just be your silent wife.
我要当一个安静的妻子
You sure this is safe?
你确定这样安全吗
You're fine, Carol. It's a fireproof suit.
没事 卡萝尔 这是防火服
Here goes nothing.
管他的 我来啦
Yes!
棒
So she's your ex-girlfriend, huh?
这是你前女友吗
Yep.
对
She's very pretty.
她好漂亮啊
Yeah. She's not bad.
是 还不赖吧
Where are you going?
你要干什么
Oh, I'm just gonna introduce myself.
我去做个自我介绍
Hello.
你好
I'm Phil Miller's new wife, Carol.
我是菲尔·米勒的新任妻子 卡萝尔
What's your name?
你叫什么
That's a nice name for a hussy!
这名字正适合你这个骚货
Come on!
给我过来
You should have just said your name, you wouldn't...
你该告诉她你的名字 就不会...
You should have said your name. None of this would be happening.
你该直接说名字的 就不会发生这种事了
That's right! You tell everybody
对 你告诉所有人
that Phil Miller's off the market!
菲尔·米勒有主了
That's right!
说得对
You should have s...
你应该...
She was being a real "B."
她真是个婊啊
You know, Carol, I thought this whole marriage thing
卡萝尔 其实我开始以为我们结婚
was just gonna be an absolute disaster.
肯定会是场大灾难
But I got to say, it's surprisingly...
但不得不说 没想到...
tolerable.
还行啊
Yeah, totally bearable.
是啊 绝对行
Yeah, I mean,
是啊 可能
this is our destiny, maybe.
我们命中注定如此吧
I think so.
应该是吧
Are you okay? Yeah, I think so.
你没事吧 应该没事
Yeah.
没事
Hello?
有人吗
Hello in there?
车里有人吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表