剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Don't you mean "Go for Phil"?
你不说 我是菲尔吗
Go for Phil.
我是菲尔
Did you get the wedding rings yet? Over.
你拿到婚戒了吗 完毕
Not yet.
还没
Why not? Over.
为何 完毕
I've been very busy, Carol.
我很忙 卡萝尔
Are you really busy, Phil? Be honest. Over.
你真的忙吗 菲尔 说实话 完毕
I am very busy, Carol.
我真的很忙 卡萝尔
Busy burning wigs? Over.
忙着烧假发吗 完毕
Hey.
你好
I haven't seen you since we ended things.
上次之后我就没见过你了
You seeing anybody?
你最近有在和别人约吗
Actually, never mind. I don't want to know.
算了 当我没说 我不想知道
So I'm kind of on my bachelor party.
我在办单身派对
Got the whole wolf pack here.
我的小伙伴都在那儿
Yeah. Getting married.
是啊 我要结婚了
Today.
就在今天
I don't know if that's as emotional
我不知道假人是不是会和真人一样
for mannequins as it is for humans, but, uh...
对此感到激动 但是...
I thought that you should know.
我觉得应该告诉你
Her name is Carol.
她叫卡萝尔
And she's definitely not the one.
她绝对不是我的命中注定
I mean, she's the last woman on the face of the Earth,
我是说 她是地球上最后一个女人了
so technically she's the one.
所以其实她就是我的命中注定
But she's not the one the one.
但她不是我命中注定的命中注定
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
Anyway...
不管怎样
you're very special to me and...
你对我而言很特别...
I don't want to be that guy.
不能耍流氓
I don't want to be that guy.
坚决不能耍流氓
Press "play" on the boom box!
按下录音机上的播放按钮
And remember to smile.
记得微笑哦
Yep. Saw your note.
好的 看见你的纸条了
It's started!
已经开始了
Can you hear it?
你听到了吗
I'm waiting for my entrance. I counted it out!
我在等着出场呢 时机我都算好了的
We are gathered here today to join Philip Miller
今日我们相聚于此 共同见证
and Carol Pilbasian in holy matrimony.
菲利普·米勒和卡萝尔·菲尔贝森的神圣结合
In getting to know the bride and groom,
在结识新郎和新娘的过程中
I see great potential in this match.
我能窥见他们结合后的幸福生活
Look into each other's eyes.
凝视对方的双眼
Really look into each other's eyes.
深深地凝视对方的双眼
You both look great today,
你们今日看起来都很美
in your wedding dress and your tuxedo.
穿着你们的婚纱和燕尾服
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
Now it's time for the vows.
现在该宣誓了
Instead of formal vows,
摒弃正式的誓言
the bride and groom will speak from the heart.
新郎和新娘要说出自己的真心
Carol, you're up first.
卡萝尔 你先来
Phil Miller, thank you for marrying me.
菲尔·米勒 谢谢你娶我
Through this union,
通过我们的结合
we will hopefully be blessed
希望我们会
with bringing life and promise to a new world.
孕育新生命 创造新世界
For a new day will dawn,
新的一天即将开始
and humankind will rise anew
因为我们今日所为
because of what we're doing today.
人类会重新繁衍生息
Very nice, Carol. Thank you.
非常好 卡萝尔 谢谢
Just beautiful.
太美了
Now it's the groom's turn. Phil?
现在轮到新郎了 菲尔
But you told me all I had to do was get the rings.
你不是说我只要准备好婚戒就行了吗
Oh, just speak from the heart.
你说你的真心话就行
Okay. Yeah.
好 说吧
Carol... Yes.
卡萝尔 我在
You seem like a good person.
你似乎是个好人
Thank you. We're gonna, uh, be married, you know.
谢谢 我们要结婚了
A... And?
还...有呢
Yeah, that's it.
说完了
Oh, I left a little more space here for you,
我给你预留的时间还长一些
so we'll just wait it out.
那我们等着好了
Phil, that was beautiful.
菲尔 说得很好
Now for the exchange of rings.
现在交换戒指
Rings are a symbol of the eternity of marriage.
戒指是婚姻永恒的象征
Oh, oh, shoot. They're not here.
糟了 戒指找不到了
Phil, do you have the rings?
菲尔 你准备戒指了吗
Phil, did you even get them? Be honest.
菲尔 你准备戒指了没有 说实话
Carol, I...
卡萝尔 我...
I'm not gonna start this marriage out with a lie.
我不会以谎言开始我们的婚姻
I got the rings.
我真的准备好了
Phil. God.
菲尔 天哪
Look me in the eyes. Did you really get them?
你看着我的眼睛 真的准备戒指了吗
I started the marriage out with a lie.
我以谎言开始了我们的婚姻
I did not get the rings.
我没准备戒指
That was your one job. Carol Pilbasian,
就让你做这一件事 卡萝尔·菲尔贝森
do you take Phil Miller to be your lawfully wedded husband?
你愿意让菲尔·米勒成为你的合法丈夫吗
I can't do this.
这婚结不下去了
What? You can't buy me a goldarn ring?
怎么了 你连个戒指都没给我买♥♥
I'm trying so hard to raisin ball the hell out of this ceremony,
我那么努力筹备这场婚礼
but you are the worst. Just forget it.
你对得起我吗 我走了
Carol. Come on.
卡萝尔 别这样
One job.
就一件事
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
新郎可以吻新娘了
Carol!
卡萝尔
Look, I'm getting worried about you, okay?
我开始担心你了
I don't think you're in there, but if you are,
虽然你可能不在里面 但如果在
just know I'm gonna break down your door.
我跟你说一声我要撞门了
And this is not out of anger, this is out of concern.
我这么做不是因为生气 只是出于关心
Sorry, got a little too into it.
抱歉 门都撞成木头渣渣了
Is that eggplant?
是茄子吗
Carol, come on, please go for Phil.
卡萝尔 我是菲尔 请回答
Look, I know that you're upset,
我知道你很生气
but I just, I really want to talk to you.
但我真的想跟你谈谈
Phil, I don't want to talk to you right now.
菲尔 现在我不想跟你说话
I'm very busy.
我忙着呢
Busy bedazzling pillows?
忙着给枕头贴钻吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well,
这个嘛
I came by 'cause I-I wanted to say something.
我来是想跟你说几句话
Well, I'm listening. Okay.
我听着呢 好
Carol, you drive me crazy.
卡萝尔 你快把我逼疯了
You don't get my jokes.
我说的笑话你找不到笑点
You correct my grammar.
你还纠正我的语法
You talk and talk and talk and talk,
你一直不停地叨叨叨叨叨叨
and you pester me worse than my mother.
真的比我老妈还烦人
It really annoys me when-when you do that stuff.
你那样的时候真的让我很生气
Oh, you are no picnic yourself, Mr. Porn J...
你自己也好不到哪里去 你个整天看黄书的
Yes? Carol?
听我说 卡萝尔
Rat-beard...
一脸大胡子的...
Carol. Carol. Poopypool...
卡萝尔 卡萝尔 一池便便的...
the third...
第三...
Not done yet.
我还没说完
Look... when I got home,
可当我回到家
and you didn't come back, I started to get worried.
你没跟我一起回的时候 我开始担心了
Why were you worried?
你为什么担心
Please, don't interrupt this, okay?
你别打断我的话好吗
I realized that I'd rather
我意识到我宁愿
eat raisin balls-- parentheses live in a world
吃葡萄干丸 也就是宁愿生活在一个
in which I am challenged by your...
你让我抓狂的
tendencies...
世界里
Okay.
好
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表