剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Damn it. Dropped another stitch.
该死 又掉了一针
Oh, that's okay. So you just front-loop it here.
没事 从这里打个前扣就行
Right. Maybe my hands are too big for this.
好了吧 可能我手太大 不适合针织
No, you got it.
哪有 你织得挺好
Thank you, Care Bear.
谢谢 小萝萝
Hey, Phil, do you mind finding a different adorable nickname for me?
菲尔 你能想个别的昵称称呼我吗
Sure.
好啊
Is something wrong?
你怎么了
Uh, just worried about Tandy.
我担心坦迪
I mean, it's been three days.
都过了三天了
What if he dies up there?
万一他死了呢
Well, good, problem solved. Phil!
那更好 问题迎刃而解 菲尔
How can you say that?
你怎么能说这种话
All right, look,
好吧 听我说
don't worry, Care Package.
你不用担心 小萝包
He'll come out soon. He has to.
他就快出来了 他肯定得出来
He's got nothing to eat up there.
他那里没东西吃了
You are a toilet paper corn dog.
你是厕纸玉米肠
A raisin ball.
葡萄干球
Oh, Carol.
卡萝尔
Go away.
走开
Tandy.
坦迪
Carol?
卡萝尔
I said go away!
我让你走开
There is no Tandy here.
这里没有坦迪
It's only Phil.
只有菲尔
Phil Miller. The original Phil Miller.
菲尔·米勒 原装菲尔·米勒
I may not be a good person.
我可能不是个好人
I may have my faults,
我可能犯过错
but I am a good person.
但我是个好人
Hey, come out of there.
你快出来吧
It's been three days-- you have to be hungry.
都过了三天了 你肯定饿了
I have plenty of food.
我有的是吃的
Come on.
出来吧
We're all sitting around the campfire.
我们都会去篝火边上玩
And Gail's playing her accordion.
盖尔要表演手风琴
You should be with us.
你该跟我们一起去玩
Nobody wants me out there.
没人想让我去
That's not true.
不是的
You made a mistake,
虽然你犯错了
but everyone knows you didn't mean it.
但大家都知道你不是故意的
We all agreed we want to call a truce.
我们都同意休战和好了
Can we move on?
我们往前看好吗
You already have moved on.
你已经往前看了
Look, I'm not a charity case, okay?
我不需要你来可怜我
I don't... You found a new dude.
我不...你有别人了
I'm fine in here.
让我在这里就好
All right. Well, I tried.
好吧 我尽力了
Phil, what are you doing?! We called a truce!
菲尔 你干什么 我们休战了的
Take a good look, Tandy.
你好好看看吧 坦迪
Because this... will be the last time
因为这...是你最后一次
you'll be seeing any of this.
看到这一切了
Come on.
过来
Two days of supplies.
两天的供给
You're just gonna leave me out here?
你要把我丢在这里吗
I'm going back that way.
我从那边回去
That direction is you.
你去那边
All right?
知道吗
Don't even think about coming back to Tucson.
不要妄想回图森了
He's coming back. I know this game.
他会回来的 我知道这个游戏
'Cause I invented it!
这游戏就是我发明的
Good! Don't come back!
好 不要回来
I don't need you!
我不需要你
I don't need any of you!
我不需要你们任何人
Okay.
好
If I ration this out, it'll last about three days.
如果好好分配 可以持续三天
If I walk at a quick pace, I can make it to Nogales.
如果我走快点 就能走到诺加利斯
And I get a car, get some supplies,
我去那里找辆车 弄点必需品
and then I am gone.
然后我就走
Stupid!
傻♥逼♥
So stupid.
大傻♥逼♥
So stupid-- why'd you do that?
大傻♥逼♥ 你犯什么浑
Todd, I'm so sorry.
陶德 真的对不起
I-I had no idea that thing with Tandy happened.
我不知道你跟坦迪之间发生过那种事
I just want you to know that I'm here
我只想告诉你 如果你想
if you ever need to tell me anything.
告诉我什么 尽管来找我
Like someone's trying to murder you.
比如有人想谋杀你这种事
Well, I'll keep that in mind.
我记住你的话了
Hey, Melissa.
等等 梅丽莎
I love you.
我爱你
I don't expect you to say it back,
我不奢望你也爱我
but I'm not gonna pretend that I don't love you.
但我不会假装不爱你
'Cause I do.
因为我确实爱你
I'm sorry I couldn't say it back.
抱歉我不能说爱你
But just know I-I do love you.
但你要知道 我确实也爱你
And I really appreciate you being patient with me,
我真的很感谢你对我那么有耐心
because I feel like one day, it will come.
因为我觉得总有一天 我会说爱你
You know you just said it-- you said, "I love you."
你刚才说了 你说爱我
No, II said, "I do love you." That's the same thing.
不 我说的是"我确实也爱你" 一回事
No, it's way different. Come here.
很不一样好吗 过来
Gary.
加里
You came.
你来了
He was worried about you.
他很担心你
Carol.
卡萝尔
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I knew two days' worth of supplies wouldn't be enough,
我知道两天的食物不够你吃
so I just wanted to drop this off.
所以来给你再送点
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, good-bye, Tandy.
再见 坦迪
Bye.
拜拜
Tandy, did you really write me a song?
坦迪 你真给我写了首歌♥吗
Can I hear it?
能唱给我听听吗
Of course.
当然
** They say the moon is to wish on *
* 人说月亮美
** Make you feel all romantic *
* 浪漫比翼飞
** They say it makes the waves *
* 人说因它潮涨
** That serenade our sadness *
* 吟唱你我哀伤
** It's for hopers and dreamers *
* 可那专属怀抱希望梦想之人
** And poets who swoon *
* 还有意乱情迷的诗人
** Well, screw the moon *
* 去他的月亮
** What good's the moon *
* 月亮哪里好
** If Care Bear is not here with me? *
* 如果小萝萝不在我身旁
So where should we go?
那我们去那里
What?
什么
You're staying with me?
你要跟我在一起吗
You need me.
你需要我
Well, what about New Phil?
那新来的菲尔呢
I don't want to be with a man
我不想跟一个
that can leave someone in the desert to die.
把人丢在沙漠里等死的人在一起
I want to be with the man
我喜欢
who doesn't have the heart to go through with it.
不忍♥心那样做的人
And I don't know, call me crazy,
我也不知道 就算我疯了吧
but I feel like we belong together.
但我觉得我们注定要在一起
I got to be honest, Carol.
我跟你说实话 卡萝尔
I feel like you're making a big mistake here.
我觉得你这样大错特错了
I know. Come on.
我知道 走吧
All right.
好
So what do you say we start over?
我们重新开始怎么样
Okay.
好
Hello.
你好
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表