剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks. Well, feel better.
谢谢 你保重
Yeah. I'm sorry.
嗯 抱歉
Bye. Gosh.
拜拜 天哪
Bye. Bye, Phil. Thank you.
拜拜 菲尔 谢谢
See you, buddy. Yup. Yup.
回见 哥们 好 好
And that's the Pilbasian nudge.
菲尔贝森式牵线搭桥成功
You want some soup?
你要喝汤吗
Gonna bump ya.
要撞你了哦
Oh. Oh, yeah?
是吗
Oh, you having fun, playing around on your little date?
玩的开心吗 俩人小约会啊
She makes it seem like she's having fun by laughing,
虽然她好像笑得很开心
but I know what her real laugh's like.
但我知道她那不是真笑
God.
天哪
What a waste of an afternoon for her.
真是浪费她的时间啊
Break something in the parking lot.
好像打坏停车场里的东西了
Senor Goodtimes. That's my goal.
美好时光先生那里 那是我的目标
Got it. I can feel it.
知道 我能感觉到
Oh, my goodness!
天哪
Oh, playing normal golf at a putt-putt place.
玩高尔夫都玩出声音啊
How original!
真有创意
I did that on, like, day one here.
来的第一天我就玩过了
Can't you get it through your head, dude?
你就不明白吗 哥们
You're in the friend zone!
你跟她只能做朋友
Ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 嗯
Eyes closed. Okay.
闭上眼睛 好
Easy. Sour apple.
简单 青苹果味
You are good.
你太厉害了
All right, your turn. Ready? Okay.
到你了 准备好了吗 好了
Don't give me licorice again.
不要给我甘草味的了
What kind of guy do you think I am, huh?
我是那样的人吗
Todd. Ew! Todd! I didn't know that was licorice.
陶德 又来 我不知道那是甘草味的
I didn't know it was licorice. Jellybean shower for you.
我真的不知道 软糖雨攻击
Okay. I swear I didn't know.
我真的不是故意的
You're getting a jellybean shower. No!
软糖雨攻击你 不要
You are!
接招吧
You're gonna get it.
让你也尝尝
You can't be falling for this dude, can you?
你不会爱上这家伙了吧
Truce? All right.
休战 好
Nah, you're just friends.
不 你们只是朋友
Carol, I don't want to demean your system here,
卡萝尔 我不是说你这样不好
but it's just so elaborate.
但是也太费劲了
You just have a rag and a brush?
直接拿抹布刷子洗洗不就行了
Just keep spinning.
你继续转吧
Oh, I heard Melissa and Todd had a really fun time today.
我听说今天梅丽莎和陶德玩得很开心
Is that so? That is so.
是吗 是呀
And, uh, they're going on another date tomorrow.
他们明天要再去约会
What? Yeah, a tennis date.
什么 网球约会
I told you all they needed was a little nudge.
我就说他们只需要牵个线搭个桥
Carol, will you stop nudging them?
卡萝尔 你能别撮合他们了吗
It's just wrong!
那样不对
I mean, you're trying to play God.
你这是想扮演上帝
That's enough nudges!
不要再干预他们了
This one wasn't me.
这次不是我撮合的
Melissa asked Todd.
是梅丽莎邀请的陶德
She did?
真的吗
That's the power of the Pilbasian nudge.
这就是菲尔贝森式牵线搭桥的力量
It's like a Slinky.
就像穿紧身裤一样
I just give them the initial push,
就开始使劲推推拉拉
and they take the rest of the steps on their own.
然后剩下的就水到渠成了
You know what, Carol?
你知道吗 卡萝尔
Maybe we should join them.
我们应该跟他们一起
I think we should let them be alone together.
我觉得让他们俩去就行 我们别去碍事
Well, this is a really critical time for them.
现在这个阶段对他们来说非常重要
You know, one false move, and the whole thing could be off.
要是一步走错 整件事就毁了
Phil Miller, getting in on the nudge game, huh?
菲尔·米勒 你终于来劲了啊
I just want to be there to make sure
我只是想陪着他们
things go exactly how we want them to.
确保一切按计划行事
All right, guys,
好了 二位
well, thanks again for letting us join here. Yeah.
再次感谢你们让我们一起参加 是啊
Keep in mind, I've never played before. Thanks.
记住 我这是第一次玩 谢了
Well, don't worry, Todd. You're gonna be on my team.
没事 陶德 我们俩一队
I'll show you the ropes. Oh, no, no, no.
我会指点你的 不不不
I think Todd should be with Melissa.
我觉得陶德该和梅丽莎一队
Oh, too late, Carol. I called him.
你说晚了 卡萝尔 我已经要了他了
Okay, so, Melissa, why don't you and Carol be shirts,
好 梅丽莎 你和卡萝尔穿着上衣
and Todd and I will be skins?
我和陶德脱了怎么样
Shirts and skins? You don't do that in tennis.
穿衣脱衣 打网球不用那样
Oh, no, not normally, but you know,
通常是不用 但你也知道
Todd's new to the game.
陶德第一次玩
I think it'll be easier for him to identify the teams
我觉得我们脱了你们穿着
if we're doing shirts and skins.
他会更容易分辨队友
There's a net separating the teams.
分辨队友有网在呢
Yeah, but what if the net breaks?
万一网破了呢
Oh, look at you. Got a little belly.
你看看你 有小肚子了啊
No, I don't. I do not.
哪有 我才没有
Pop a skin. Come on.
快啊 快脱了吧
Uh, you know, I don't care.
我不管了
I mean, it's kind of hot out here anyway, so,
反正天也热 所以
skins it is.
脱就脱吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
Todd, what happened?
陶德 怎么回事
It's pretty simple really.
答案很简单
Just a long history of overeating.
就是吃太多了吧
You mean the scar?
你是说伤疤吗
Scar?
伤疤
It's disgusting, right?
好恶心啊 对吧
I donated one of my kidneys to my foster brother Hector.
我把一个肾捐给了义兄弟赫克托
Oh, that is so sweet. Todd.
好伟大啊 陶德
Tennis, anyone?
打网球吧
It was about ten years ago.
是十年前的事了
He had this disease where his kidneys couldn't process sodium.
他得了一种病 肾无法处理钠了
We could not find a donor. You know, so I got checked out.
我们找不到捐赠者 所以我就去验了
It was a match, and, uh... Love serving love!
结果匹配 发球了啊
A week later, we did the surgery. Yeah.
一周后 我们做了手术 嗯
First, it was looking really good, you know?
手术刚做完时情况真的很好
Love serving love.
发球了啊
Hector was starting to get his color back.
赫克托都开始恢复了
And all of a sudden... Okay, fault!
可是突然 发球失误
...his body rejected the kidney.
他的身体对那个肾排异
Just like that, he was gone.
就那样 他离开了人世
Let.
重新发球
He was only 13.
他当时只有13岁
Serving two!
第二次发球
That's horrible.
太可怕了
I'm so sorry. Up!
很遗憾 发了
I'm sorry. I'm just gonna...
不好意思 我先...
Guys, we're losing the light here!
各位 再不玩就天黑了
Need a minute. Thank you.
我先静一静 谢谢
Wait, Todd. Wait.
等等 陶德 等等
Oh, poor guy.
真可怜啊
I'm gonna go check on Todd. No, leave them alone!
我去看看陶德 不要去 别瞎掺和
I will.
好的
Brilliant nudge.
撮合得太成功了
How did you know about the scar?
你怎么知道他有伤疤的
Just dumb luck, I guess.
我走了狗屎运吧
Well, it worked perfectly.
刚好达到预期效果
Got to stop this. Got to stop this.
必须阻止 必须阻止
Got to do something to stop this. Stop this.
必须做点什么阻止 阻止
Hey! Just checking in to see how you're doing tonight.
我来看看你今晚还好吗
I'm fine.
挺好的
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表