剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
No, not yet. 'cause I was just thinking,
还有件事 我刚在想
how crazy is it that there was a time when Rosa Parks
多疯狂啊 罗莎·帕克斯之前在公交车上
couldn't sit on a bus wherever she wanted to, you know?
一直不能随心所欲选择座位
And then just one day
然后有一天
she just said, like, "No.
她突然说 "不
No way. I'm gonna sit wherever I want to."
不行 我要想坐哪就坐哪"
You know? Hey, to Rosa Parks
知道吗 向罗莎·帕克斯
and everyone like her who believes in change.
和其他像她一样大胆求变的人致敬
So would it be safe to say that, leaving this conversation,
我就想最后再问一句 那是不是说
I would not be crazy to describe you as an open-minded person
我可以称你是一位思想开放
who believes in change
不畏改变的人
and is generally in favor of repopulation?
并且还支持人类繁衍
Yeah.
没错
I'm the exact same way.
我也是如此
Enjoy that corn.
好好享用你的玉米吧
Carol! Carol! Are you here?!
卡萝尔 卡萝尔 你在吗
Carol?
卡萝尔
Phil?
菲尔
Oh, Carol!
天哪 卡萝尔
What's going on? Are you okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
No, Carol! No, I'm not okay!
不 卡萝尔 我有事
Calm down. Calm down. Just have a seat
冷静点 冷静点 先坐下
and tell me what's going on, Phil.
告诉我到底是怎么回事 菲尔
Just sit down. Just calm down. What am I gonna do?
先坐下来 冷静点 我该怎么办
Calm down. Just use your words.
冷静点 慢慢说
Okay, so I was just going about my day, you know,
好吧 我正在那想事
thinking about how we might've made a baby
想着我们就要有个孩子了
and how freakin' excited I am about it.
我有多激动
You know, w-we both know how important repopulation is.
我们都知道繁衍有多重要
Of course. Of course.
当然 当然了
And then I just had the worst thought.
然后我突然想到一件很可怕的事
Carol, I don't know what to do...
卡萝尔 我不知道该怎么办
Just calm down.
冷静点
Just use your words. You got this.
慢慢说 你可以的
I just had a moment of sickening clarity,
我突然发现一个残酷的事实
and I just was forced to ask myself
我不得不问自己
a question that no future parent should deserve to ask themself.
一个任何准父母都不该问自己的问题
What question?
什么问题
Carol, do you want our babies
卡萝尔 你希望我们的宝宝们
to have sex with each other?
相互之间做♥爱♥吗
No, Phil!
当然不 菲尔
No. I know! I don't either!
不 我知道 我也不想
But how else can the human race go on beyond our kids?!
但我们的下一辈之后 人类该何去何从呢
Okay. Shh. Okay. We can get through this.
没事的 乖 不会有事的
We'll figure it out. No.
我们会想出办法的 不
I don't think we can figure this out.
我觉得根本没办法
There's only one solution.
只有一个解决方案
Oh, you found a solution? Well, that's great.
你已经想出办法了 那太好了
Not great.
一点都不好
Why?
为什么
The solution is the hardest part.
解决方案才是最让人痛心的
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
I'm gonna have to have sex with Melissa!
我得跟梅丽莎做♥爱♥
You want to have sex with Melissa?!
你想跟梅丽莎做♥爱♥
No, I don't want to have sex with Melissa.
不 我不想跟梅丽莎做♥爱♥
I have to have sex with Melissa.
我必须跟梅丽莎做♥爱♥
Phil, this hurts my ears.
菲尔 这话我一点都不想听
Carol, It hurts my lips to say it.
卡萝尔 我连说都不想说
But our backs are against the wall here.
但如今我们别无他法了
I mean, like you said,
就像你说的
this earth needs as many babies as possible.
这个地球上需要越多宝宝越好
But I meant Phil and Carol babies.
但我指的是菲尔和卡萝尔的宝宝
Carol, we cannot put our babies in a situation
卡萝尔 我们不能逼自己的孩子们
where they have to have sex with each other.
跟他们的兄弟姐妹做♥爱♥
Our babies need other babies to have sex with.
我们的孩子们需要别人的孩子来做♥爱♥
I mean, that's just parenting 101.
这可是为人父母的基本要求
Oh, God. Okay, okay.
天哪 好吧 好吧
Maybe I do need to think about this.
给我点时间想想
That's my care bear.
这才是我的小萝萝
Be strong.
坚强点
We'll be strong together.
我会陪你撑过去的
Now, you take as much time as you need to think about it.
这事不着急 你好好考虑
But I'll leave you with this...
但我最后问一句
Do you want...
你真的想
our babies...
我们的宝宝
...to have sex...
跟自己的兄弟姐妹
with each other?
做♥爱♥吗
I vote no.
我不想
And Melissa does, too.
梅丽莎也一样
Wait, you already talked to Melissa about this?
等等 你已经跟梅丽莎谈过这个了吗
No.
没有
What? Well, then how do you know what she thinks?
怎么了 那你怎么知道她怎么想的
You know, just picking up little things here and there.
就从平常生活中的一些细节推断的
Like what, though?
比如呢
Just, like, she's generally open to change
比如说 她愿意接受改变
and in favor of repopulation
支持繁衍
and she's been horny. What?!
而且她很饥渴 你说什么
No, Carol, she's not talking about being horny about me.
不 卡萝尔 她不是对我饥渴
It's more of a general horniness, you know?
而是对所有人都这样 懂吗
Horny at the world.
对全世界都饥渴
Phil, You're the last man on the face of the earth.
菲尔 你是这世界上唯一一个男人
About whom else would she be speaking? I don't know.
她指的还能有谁 我不知道
She could be talking about anyone, you know?
她说的可能是任何人
I-I'm trying to do what's best for the earth.
我只是为了这个地球好
You know, you're being crazy here.
别这么不可理喻
I am not. You're being a skunk!
我才没有 是你下流
You take that back.
把这话收回去
No, you're a skunk, Phil!
不 你就是下流 菲尔
You're just... skunkin' around,
你...就到处下流
just getting busy with one lady and then, oh,
先搞一个女人 然后
skunkin' on down the road,
继续下流
just trying to get busy with the next!
又想搞另一个女人
What?
什么
P.U.! Your tail stinks!
呵呵 你演技也太差了
Get out of here, you skunk! What?
滚 你个下流货 什么
We are done here! But... But...
我们到此为止了 但是 但是...
And great job fixing my door, you skunk!
我的门你修得很好 下流货
Hey. What's going on?
是你啊 怎么了
What the hell did you tell Carol?
你跟卡萝尔说什么了
What? Nothing. What?
什么 没说什么啊 怎么了
Oh, So she just came over and ripped me a new one for the hell of it?
没事她就来找我撕逼吗
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
我真不知道你在说什么
Fill me in. What-what's going on?
快说说 到底怎么了
She said something about me stealing her man
她说什么我抢她的男人
and something about, if I'm horny,
还说如果我饥渴
I should go to a hardware store.
应该去五金店什么的
Well, that's bizarre.
好奇怪啊
Did you tell her I told you I was horny?
你告诉她我说自己饥渴了吗
Trying to remember the conversation.
我在努力回忆
Did that come up? Did I tell her you were horny?
我说了吗 我跟她说你饥渴了吗
You are such a dick!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
What? Wha...? What?
什么 什么
Look, you married her.
你跟她结婚了
It may have been under crazy circumstances, but you did it,
可能是因为情势所迫 但你们确实结婚了
and you have no right to drag me into this.
所以你无权把我扯进你们之间的事
I know. I don't. I'm so sorry.
我知道 我没有 真的很抱歉
Look, and-and I'll be honest, it's just coming back to me.
我说实话 我刚刚才想起来
I did say that.
我确实说了
I told her you were horny.
我跟她说你饥渴了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表