剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
the moment I have diarrhea,
一旦我拉肚子了
I will march on over to your house
我会以迅雷不及掩耳之势
and tell you all about it.
跑去你家里告诉你
And I look forward to hearing about yours.
我也很期待听到你拉肚子的好消息
Promise?
你保证
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好
Hey, Phil?
对了菲尔
What?
怎么了
Are you attracted to Melissa?
你喜欢梅丽莎吗
Honestly?
说实话
No.
不喜欢
Okay.
好吧
Phil!
菲尔
Come here.
过来
I want to show you something.
我要给你看个东西
This way.
这边
Hi, Phil. Guess what I have?
菲尔 你猜我要给你看什么
Starts with a "D."
英文以D开头哦
Diarrhea. diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrhea!
拉肚子 拉肚子 拉肚子 拉肚子
Come in.
请进
Oh, hey, Melissa.
你好 梅丽莎
What can I do you for?
有什么事吗
Can you come with me?
你能跟我来一下吗
Yeah, hang on one sec. Almost done with my set.
好 稍等 就快好了
Got to get those reps in.
我得练出腹肌啊
391...
392...
Three-ninety... ...three.
39...3
393-- that's my number.
393个 一个不能少
Let's do it.
我们走吧
So, what is this?
这是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道啊
Must be from the Volkswagen fairy.
肯定是大众汽车童话故事里出来的吧
No biggie.
小事一桩啦
You know, I felt bad about the limo
很抱歉我撞了你的豪华轿车
and so I made right.
所以我作出弥补了
That's how I do.
我就是这样的人
I'm a provider like that.
我是个有担当的人
You really don't have to do that.
你真的不用这么做的
I don't do things 'cause I have to.
我做事都是跟着感觉走
Phil!
菲尔
Can I see you for a second?!
能过来一下吗
Sure, Carol! Anything for you!
好的 卡萝尔 乐意之极
So devoted to her.
我对她就是这么尽心尽力
Phil! I said I'm coming, Carol!
菲尔 我这就来了 卡萝尔
You shouted?
你喊什么喊
You bought Melissa a car?
你给梅丽莎买♥♥了台车
Yeah, Carol, I smashed up her limo.
是啊 卡萝尔 我把她的豪华轿车撞坏了
So you have all the time to do that,
你有那闲工夫给她买♥♥车
but you couldn't take the time to fix my door?
却没时间给我把门修好吗
Carol, this door is broken in a way that cannot be fixed.
卡萝尔 这扇门已经修不好了
Okay, it was broken from the start,
从一开始就坏了的东西
so maybe it's time to think about moving on.
也许是时候考虑放下了
Phil, when something's broken,
菲尔 东西坏了
you don't just throw it away.
不能说扔掉就扔掉
Okay, you work on it and you fix it.
你应该努力去修补
Fine, Carol. I'll fix the stupid door.
好吧 卡萝尔 我修门不就行了
Fine. Fine!
好 好
Fine! Fine!
好 好
Fine! Fine!
好 好
Fine.
好啊
Locked in a pretty serious battle with Carol's door.
我要好好对付一下卡萝尔的门了
Gonna pop down to the hardware store, uh, pick up some supplies,
所以得去趟五金店弄点工具
gonna get some two by's, some four by's,
弄些木条来
nails for sure.
当然还需要钉子
A Wilson Phillips head screwdriver... A what?
一把威尔逊·菲利普斯螺丝刀 什么
A Wilson Phillips head screwdriver.
威尔逊·菲利普斯螺丝刀啊
You mean a Phillips head screwdriver.
你是指菲利普斯螺丝刀吧
Wilson Phillips was a band.
威尔逊·菲利普斯是个乐队
They named a band after a screwdriver.
竟然有人用螺丝刀的名字命名乐队
Cool. Well, uh, catch you on the flippity.
好棒 那我们一会儿见哦
Pick up a shirt while you're at it.
你去的时候记得找件上衣穿
Yeah, so, that's the wedding scrapbook.
这就是我们的婚礼剪贴簿
Wish there were actual picture. But...
要是真有照片就好了 但是...
I like the illustrations. Thank you.
插画很漂亮 谢谢
Yeah, I took a class from a police sketch artist once.
我跟一个警方素描家学过画画
His drawings led to the capture of the green river killer.
多亏了他的画绿河杀人魔才被抓住
Well, it really shows.
画得真心不错
Hey, I was wondering, why don't you and Phil live in the same house?
我不明白你和菲尔为什么不住一起
He likes to have a little buffer.
他需要段时间缓冲一下
But why? You're his wife.
为什么 你是他妻子啊
Well, to be honest, we only got married to repopulate.
说实话 我们结婚是为了繁衍
I didn't want bastard children.
我不想生下野种
And I got to give him credit.
这点我得感谢他
I mean, he could've walked away.
他可以不理我的
Most men would probably think I was crazy
大多数男人可能会觉得
for wanting to be married.
我想结婚是疯了
Do you think I'm crazy?
你觉得我疯了吗
Carol, no.
卡萝尔 没有
Do you know how I've spent the last year of my life?
你知道过去一年我是怎么生活的吗
I've been driving around the country
我开车环游全国
going to different coffee shops.
去不同的咖啡店
Just sitting there, reading old magazines
我就坐在咖啡厅里 边喝咖啡
with my little cup, and I'd write my name on it
边看旧杂♥志♥ 我会把自己的名字写在杯子上
and misspell it.
并且故意拼错
Just to feel normal.
就想感受正常的生活
Well, I'll go have coffee with you.
我可以跟你一起去喝咖啡
I'd like that.
太好了
Wh... Is that me?
等等 这是我吗
Yeah.
对
I just got here yesterday.
我昨天才到这里
Oh, yeah, that's one thing they teach you in the class.
这是上课的时候他们教我的
You have to sketch fast or the killer could kill again.
你得快点画出来 否则凶手会再次杀人
Right. Yeah.
没错 是啊
How's it coming?
怎么样了
Oh, hey!
是你啊
It's going insanely good. It...
情况好极了 这门...
Insanely good.
好极了
Yeah, it looks like it.
看样子是的
Well, there's an easy fix for that.
修门很快的
You know, you just throw a little nail in there, like so.
只要钉上几颗钉子 就像这样
I got my thumb there.
砸到大拇指了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No, I'm good. I'm good. I'm doing great.
没事 没事 我很好
And how are you doing?
你还好吗
I was just wanting to invite you and Carol over later,
我想邀请你和卡萝尔去我那边
if you're free.
如果你有时间
I hooked up my fridge to a little generator
我把冰箱接到一个小发电机上了
and have some beers chilling.
正冷冻啤酒呢
Well, that'd be great.
太好了
Uh, you know, I'll definitely pass that on to Carol.
我一定通知卡萝尔
It's too bad Carol couldn't come.
卡萝尔来不了太遗憾了
Yeah. Diarrhea.
是啊 拉肚子了
She takes a lot of chances in the kitchen.
她总是喜欢胡乱吃东西
But, uh, don't mention it to her, okay?
但是你千万别跟她说
She gets real embarrassed.
她会觉得丢人
Can I confess something to you?
我能跟你坦白件事吗
Yeah, of course.
好啊
When I first met you guys, I liked Carol immediately,
我刚见你们的时候 马上就喜欢上卡萝尔了
but I was a little...
但是我有点...
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表