剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Skunks don't live in houses.
房♥子不是给你这种小人住的
And this one's haunted, anyways.
而且这房♥子闹鬼
Get out!
快滚
Thanks for letting me stay here, guys.
谢谢你们让我待在这里 伙计们
It's nice to feel welcome somewhere.
还有人欢迎我真是太好了
And don't worry, I won't be here long.
别担心 我不会待太久的
This is temporary.
我就是暂住一下
They're gonna come looking for me.
他们会来找我的
You know, this'll be good.
一切都会好转的
You know, this is a nice change of pace.
这不过是生活节奏的一点小改变罢了
I could use a break from people.
我也可以好好享受这段时光
Yeah, with all their, "Oh, Phil, do this,
终于可以不用忍♥受他们总是指使我
Do that, you're a jerk... ."
完了还骂我
Oh, no, this is good, this is nice.
不不 这样就很好 这样就很棒
Solitude, loneliness, friends.
独居 安静 朋友
And this pool table makes a fine bed. Yeah.
这个台球桌当床挺合适的 没错
You know, it's firm, no give-- which is great for the back.
很稳定 没弹性 对背好
Oh, yeah.
好啊
Beds are overrated.
床也没那么好
Don't miss beds.
不要怀念床
Knock, knock...
咚咚
Carol? Knock, knock.
卡萝尔 咚咚
Did you hear us knocking?
你听到我们敲门了吗
Well, we just wanted to drop by with this pecan pie
我们就是顺便过来给你送这个胡桃派
and say we hope that there's no hard feelings.
希望你不会太难过
Why would there be any hard feelings?
我怎么会难过
All you did was make a series of quick, slut-based decisions
你们不过是瞬间做了一个非常荡♥妇♥的决定而已
about sharing your body with a man you hardly knew.
你们决定献身给一个几乎不了解的男人
Carol, you know we would never have done that stuff
卡萝尔 你知道的 如果我们早知道
if we'd known Phil was married.
菲尔结婚了 我们绝不会这么做的
Of course.
当然
I don't hold it against you.
我不是针对你
You had no idea.
你完全不了解
And you're not even from here.
你们都不是这里的人
In this country, we tend to do a bit of research
在我们国家 在跟人约炮前
before inviting a man into the land down under.
通常我们会先做一点调查
Carol, I can see that you're hurting really badly,
卡萝尔 我知道你现在很受伤
and I'm hoping that we just... move past all this.
我希望我们能跨过这道坎
But in the meantime,
但同时
we're just gonna leave this pie right here.
我们就把这个派留在这里了
Oh, I can't eat that pie.
我不能吃那个派
Uh, are you... are you allergic to pecans?
你 你是对胡桃过敏吗
No.
不是
I just don't enjoy hussy pie.
我不喜欢吃荡♥妇♥做的派
You understand.
你懂的
I don't, but we'll be taking off now.
我不懂 那我们就走了
Yeah.
好的
Okay, Gary, what's your poison?
加里 你想喝什么
Tequila sunrise, huh? Okay.
龙舌兰日出吗 好的
That's a fun choice.
这选择有意思
Oh. Let me try that again.
我再试试
Just grab another bottle, like so.
再拿一瓶 像这样
Try that.
试试
Cruise makes it look so easy, you know?
克鲁斯做得挺顺手的 你知道吗
Ow, that hurt. That really hurt.
好疼 真疼
They must have CGI'd those bottles, right?
电视上那些肯定是后期特效吧
Yeah, I'm gonna have all these tricks down
我一定要在他们来之前
by the time they come looking for me.
学会怎么调酒耍酷
It's gonna be a fun surprise for them.
他们肯定会大吃一惊的
Okay, here we go. Okay.
好的 再来一遍
I got it!
我成功了
Hey, Carol.
卡萝尔
Can we come in?
我们能进来吗
Oh, absolutely.
当然了
Come in. Have a seat, you.
进来吧 随便坐
Hey, I brought you some tea.
我给你带了点茶来
Careful, it's really hot, okay?
小心点 很烫的
So, we heard you talked with... Gail and Erica.
我们听说你跟盖尔和艾瑞卡聊了聊
We just wanted to come over,
我们就想过来看看
and see if you're doing okay.
看看你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Why wouldn't I be?
我怎么会不好呢
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
Carol, that's...
卡萝尔 那很
Sorry, I tried to warn you...
抱歉 我想提醒你来着
About...
那个...
That's all right, Todd.
没关系 陶德
It's okay.
没关系
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
So...
所以
Okay...
好吧
I see what you're doing over there.
我知道你们在干什么
What-what are we doing?
我们在干什么
Sitting so far apart from each other.
你们俩坐得那么远
Oh, we're not... No.
我们不是... 没有
I'm a strong woman, okay?
我很坚强
I can handle seeing two people being affectionate.
看别人秀恩爱我受得了
Please,
来吧
kiss each other.
你们接吻吧
For me. I can take it.
为了我 我受得了
We're just kind of hanging out right now,
我们就来随便坐坐
you know what I mean? Carol, this is uncomfortable.
懂我的意思吧 卡萝尔 这样好尴尬
You know what's uncomfortable
你们知道什么更尴尬吗
is this pity party you're throwing me.
就是你们来组团可怜我
Okay?
知道吗
Go ahead, kiss. Come on.
快接吻吧 快点
Kiss. For me, please.
为了我 接吻吧
Oh, come on, you can do better than that.
拜托 你们接吻这么没感情吗
Get into it!
投入感情
Come on, kiss like you used to!
就跟以前一样接吻吧
Oh, that was so fake!
真是太假了
Kiss! Come on!
接吻啊 快啊
Okay, that's enough, Todd.
够了 陶德
Yes, copy that. This is...
明白 这...
I just... Whoo! This is weird.
我... 好尴尬
Very.
是啊
Carol, what is going on with you?
卡萝尔 你到底怎么了
It's called being just fine, Melissa.
我这叫没问题 梅丽莎
Maybe you should try it some time.
找个时间你也可以试试
Carol... Now, if you don't mind,
卡萝尔 如果你们不介意
I'd like to be alone. Thank you.
我想一个人待着 谢谢
Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay, well, just let us know if you need anything.
有什么需要尽管找我们
They're not coming.
他们不来
Oh, they don't care where I am
他们根本不在乎我在哪里
'cause they don't like me.
因为他们不喜欢我
Which is really sad 'cause I want to go back!
真是太伤心了 我好想回去啊
I don't want to live at this stupid bar...
我不想住在这个傻♥逼♥酒吧里
A pool table for a bed.
不想拿台球桌当床
I was wrong.
我错了
Beds are underrated.
还是真床好啊
And people are underrated. God.
还是周围有人好啊 天哪
Oh, but they don't like me.
但是他们不喜欢我
They're not gonna talk to me.
他们不会跟我说话了
Oh, I get it, I blew it.
我懂 都怪我
I really beefed it.
我真的搞砸了
I asked for a do-over
我请求重新来过
and instead I got a do-do-over.
结果却得重新重新来过
Boom, I still got it.
原来还是如此
I'm persona non grata.
他们都不喜欢我
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表