剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I... It was a textbook slip.
我...是我说漏嘴了
Well, thanks a lot.
真是谢谢你啊
She was my one chance at having a girlfriend,
她是唯一可能成为我闺蜜的人
and now she hates me.
现在她恨我了
You had a chance to have another girlfriend right here.
我也可以成为你的闺蜜啊
Sure, I'm a guy, but I honestly, I...
当然我是个男的 但我...
I swear I never meant to come between you and Carol.
我真的不是故意破坏你和卡萝尔的关系
Well, it's too late.
太晚了
The damage is done.
你已经破坏了
Then, let's start repairing the damage.
那我们就弥补啊
You want to get some lunch?
你想一起吃午餐吗
Well, they both think I'm a skunk now.
现在他们都觉得我是个下流货了
Got to get back on track here, got to do something.
开动你的脑筋 要想办法挽回啊
Think, think, think, you damn skunk.
思考 思考啊 你个下流货
All right, ladies,
好了 女士们
this skunk has obviously offended you,
显然我这个下流货冒犯了你们
and now it's time for you to turn the tables.
现在是时候来报仇了
Come on, look, we shouldn't be fighting.
听我说 我们不该吵架啊
We should be having fun.
我们应该开心的
I mean, you can't stay mad at me forever.
你们不能永远生我的气吧
I'm the last man on earth.
我是地球上最后一个男人啊
Let's get this party started, huh?
我们开始狂欢吧
Come on out here and dunk the guy
快出来水淹那个
that angered two great people
惹两个美女生气的人吧
who did not agree with his, granted, solid logic,
你们虽然不同意他无懈可击的逻辑
but that doesn't matter.
但没有关系
'Cause now you can dunk him.
现在你们可以水淹他了
Did you see the sign?
看到那个标语了吗
It's time to dunk, dunk, dunk...
是时候来水淹 水淹 水淹...
Oh, looks like we got a slightly faulty seat here.
我们的设备好像出了点小问题
Just gonna reset that like so.
我重新弄好就行
We are GTG. We are good to go.
可以了 重新开始
When that bronco bucks you off,
野马要是把你摔下
you just get right back in the saddle...
你只要再蹬上马鞍...
Yeah, definitely hurt my foot there.
这下我的脚肯定受伤了
Yeah, there's some blood in the tank.
水箱里有血了
Careful. Wet T-shirt contest.
小心 湿衣比赛
Aw, damn it!
我♥操♥
I'm getting back on.
我再上去就行了
It's really fun. You guys, it's really fun.
真的很好玩 两位 真的
Uh, I can't even oversell you on this.
真不是我吹的
Here comes Melissa.
梅丽莎来了
Looks like someone's ready to blow off a little steam and dunk...
看来有人准备出出气 水淹...
that... skunk!
那个 下流货
Ah, the seat held this time.
至少这次我没自己掉下去
Melissa, you don't want to have some fun? Huh?
梅丽莎 你不想一起来玩吗
Just heading to Carol's, huh? Cool, cool, cool.
去找卡萝尔了啊 好啊
Carol? Knock, knock.
卡萝尔 叮咚叮咚
Well, look who it is.
看着是谁来了
You're here to talk about your horniness?
你来跟我谈你有多饥渴吗
Carol, the only thing I'm horny for is your friendship.
卡萝尔 我饥渴的只有你的友谊
That's not what Phil says.
菲尔可不是这么说的
Well, Phil is an ass.
菲尔就是个混♥蛋♥
Is that prosecco?
那是普罗塞克葡萄酒吗
Yeah.
嗯
Look, this is really silly.
我们真是太傻了
Can we just call a truce?
能休战和好吗
The last women on earth can't be fighting.
地球上最后两个女人不能互不理睬啊
Get in here.
进来吧
Three hours in.
过去三个小时了
I am very, very cold.
我真的好冷好冷啊
But who's complaining, huh?
但是我不会抱怨
Still a great night under the stars.
我在星空下度过了一个美好的夜晚
Okay, looks like we lost the power there.
好像没电了
But, you know, who cares?
谁管它呢
It's still a rockin' party.
派对依然赞爆
Why are you guys being like this?!
你们为什么要这么对我
Trying to freakin' make amends here!
我不就想认错和好吗
Put a lot of work into this!
我费了多大劲才弄好的啊
And I didn't do it for me. I did it for you!
不是为了我自己 而是为了你们俩
Just rude.
你们太没礼貌了
Where I come from, when somebody tried to make amends with you,
以前我们那里 要是有人想跟你道歉和好
you at least acknowledged them!
至少应该谢谢人家
So disrespectful!
太没礼貌了
Oh, hey, you guys. You ready to have some fun?
你们来了啊 准备来玩了吗
You want me to jump back in there?
需要我再跳进去吗
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Guys, look, I already said I'm sorry.
听我说 我已经道歉了
I feel terrible.
我很内疚
Although I do believe my logic is sound.
虽然我觉得我的想法很合理
Phil,
菲尔
we think...
我们觉得
that you should repopulate with Melissa as well.
你也应该跟梅丽莎一起繁衍后代
This a trick?
你们耍我吗
It feels like a trick. Is it a trick?
我觉得像是耍我 是耍我吗
What's happening?
这是怎么回事
Melissa and I had a long talk.
我和梅丽莎好好谈过了
I just realized how important it is to have friends,
我意识到有朋友的重要性
and I want my babies to have friends, too.
我也想让我的孩子有朋友
Also, I don't want my babies
而且我不想让
to have to have sex with each other.
我的孩子们跟彼此上♥床♥
And you're okay with this?
你对此接受吗
I'm sitting here.
当然
Well, I'm gonna have to think about it.
我得考虑一下
My answer is yes, so you want to say nowish?
我同意 你们是想现在吗
Not so fast, Phil.
别猴急 菲尔
This is for repopulation purposes only,
我们这样只是为了繁衍后代
so there are going to be rules.
所以要有规矩
One-- you can only have sex with Melissa
第一 每个月你只能
three days each month.
跟梅丽莎在一起三天
Three days?!
三天
But that's not...
但这不...
Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no.
好吧 不不不
Three is great. Three is great.
三天很好 三天很好
During those three days,
那三天期间
sex can occur a maximum of three times per day.
每天最多只能上♥床♥三次
But, mathematically,
但是 虽然可能性不大
if each session is eight hours long...
但如果每次持续八个小时...
Okay, Phil, I would tread lightly,
菲尔 要是我我就会悠着点
'cause you are walking real close
因为你现在就快要
to skunk territory right now.
进入下流的范围了
Watch it!
小心点
Just trying to get the rules down.
我就想弄明白规矩
With-with much respect, continue.
绝无冒犯之意 继续
Once Melissa is pregnant,
一旦梅丽莎怀孕
no more physical contact of any kind.
你们就不能有任何肢体接触
And that includes sex?
包括上♥床♥吗
Yes.
对
Phil, do you understand the rules?
菲尔 规矩你都明白了吗
Not only do I understand them.
我不仅理解
I appreciate them.
而且感谢它们
'Cause this is a job we have to do.
因为这是我们的责任
Now, if you ladies will excuse me...
我先失陪一下...
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Phil?
菲尔
Today's the day!
到日子了哦
Time to procreate with Melissa.
该去跟梅丽莎繁衍了
Oh, that's today?
是今天吗
Here. This is called G.O.R.A.P.
给你 这个叫GORAP
It stands for "Good old raisins and peanuts."
代表"经典零食葡萄干和花生"
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表