剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Good, good. Good.
那就好 那就好
So, uh, Todd, huh?
陶德啊
What a guy.
真厉害
Yeah, he's a great guy.
对 他是个好人
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Just a big ol' breath of fresh air, or...
真是让人眼前一亮啊 或者
seems like it right now at least, huh?
至少现在是这样的 对吧
How so?
怎么了
I have a lot of experience with the fat community.
我跟胖子相处过很多
In the old world, all of my friends were fats.
以前的时候 我的朋友都是胖子
You know, just every last one of them.
每一个朋友都是胖子
My skinniest friend was 225, and he was five foot, two.
我最瘦的朋友有102公斤 而他只有一米五高
So I know the mindset of the fats very well.
所以我非常了解胖子的想法
And what is the mindset?
什么想法
Fats are very loose with the facts.
胖子都不知节制
You know, they've been ridiculed their whole lives, so they,
他们一生都被人嘲笑 所以他们
you know... they pump up their stats.
你懂的 他们喜欢吹牛
For instance, a fat who works in a mailroom might
比如 在收发室干活的胖子
claim at a cocktail party that they're the CEO of the company.
会在鸡尾酒会上说自己是公♥司♥总裁
That kind of stuff.
就类似的事
You know, I hate to say this, I really do, but...
我真的不想这么跟你说 真的 但
it's hard to trust fats.
胖子不可信
You are such an ass.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm concerned about you.
我是关心你
Wait! Wait! Wait! Melissa!
等等 等等 梅丽莎
Come on, I'm trying to help you here!
开门啊 我是想帮你
Damn it!
该死
Melissa!
梅丽莎
I'm sorry. Todd's a great guy.
对不起 陶德是个好人
He didn't deserve this.
我不该那样说他
I think I'm going crazy.
我应该是疯了
Look, for the last two years, I've...
过去两年来 我一直...
All I've been doing is, like, going around
我一直到处喝酒
drinking and breaking stuff
砸东西
and-and talking to sports balls like they were people.
还有把球当人跟他们说话
But now that actual people are here, I...
但现在真有人来了 我...
You know, I'm still trying to figure out how to talk to 'em.
我还在努力想办法跟他们正常交流
So... you're right.
所以 你说得对
I'm an ass.
我是个混♥蛋♥
But whether you believe it or not,
不管你信不信
I'm-I'm really, really sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Okay. Good night.
好吧 晚安
You talk to sports balls?
你跟球说话吗
And that's Bryce, and that is Antawn
那是布莱斯 那是安托万
and Diego and Gary.
那是迭戈和加里
Gary's like my best friend.
加里是我最好的朋友
Nice to meet you. Yeah.
幸会 是啊
Thanks for showing me this.
谢谢你带我来看
That explains a lot, actually.
这样我就明白了
Yeah. I know.
嗯 我知道
You want a whiskey?
要喝威士忌吗
Sure. Okay.
好啊 好
All right.
来
Phil, can I ask you something?
菲尔 我能问你件事吗
Sure.
好啊
What's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢的电影是什么
What is my favorite movie?
我最喜欢的电影是什么
The Godfather.
《教父》
Why didn't you just say that?
你为什么不直说呢
I don't know. I just... I don't know.
不知道 我...真的不知道
The Godfather is like my second favorite movie.
《教父》是我第二最喜欢的电影
And Tom Hanks is phenomenal in it.
汤姆·汉克斯在里面演技爆表
I deserved that. I did deserve that.
我应该说的 应该直说的
Just be honest with me about stuff.
有事你得跟我说实话
Yeah?
可以吗
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, okay.
好 好
Well, here goes nothing.
其实没什么事
You... were the one I was waiting for.
你...才是我等的那个人
From the moment I met you,
从我见到你那一刻起
you took my breath away.
你就把我惊艳到了
I mean, I've never felt this way about anybody else before.
从没有别人给过我这种感觉
And... when I'm around you, I'm a frigging idiot.
我一见到你 就变成了傻子
I say the dumbest things.
我会说最蠢的话
Because I can't think straight.
因为我无法♥正♥常思考了
Because... when I look into your eyes,
因为...我看着你的眼睛时
all I can think about is
我满脑子就只想到
how every minute of every day
每天每时每刻每分每秒
I want to be looking into those eyes.
我就只想看着你的眼睛
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我好像爱上你了
Is there any chance
你对我
that you would feel that same way about me?
有没有同样的感觉
No.
没有
So I was gonna say all that stuff to Carol.
我打算把刚才那些话说给卡萝尔听的
What do you think? Any notes?
你觉得怎么样 有需要改进的地方吗
No, I think Carol will love that.
没有 卡萝尔听了一定会很高兴
Yeah, good. Okay, that's what I was thinking, too.
那就好 我也是这样想的
Yeah, I'll just keep it exactly the same for Carol. Yeah.
我会一字不落说给卡萝尔听的 没问题
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表