剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth.
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I do. I do?
我愿意 我愿意吗
I thought this whole marriage thing
我原以为我们俩结婚
was just gonna be an absolute disaster,
肯定会糟糕透顶
but it's surprisingly tolerable.
但其实还不错诶
Hello?
有人吗
Hello in there?
有人在里面吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Phil!
菲尔
Wait, is there someone else in your car?
等等 你车里面有人吗
Can't get my seatbelt off.
我解不开安全带了
Oh... she's fine.
她...好得很
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, yeah, uh, Carol, get out of that truck.
对哦 卡萝尔 从车里出来
There's another person on earth.
竟然还有一个活人
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Are you okay? I just, uh, banged my knee, I think.
你还好吗 我就是撞伤了膝盖
Well, here, put your arm around me.
来 我扶着你
Come on, we got to get away from this car.
走吧 我们得离这辆车远点
I can't believe you're here. Phil, can you believe it?
我简直不敢相信 菲尔 你敢信吗
There's another person.
还有一个活人
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
Come on, let's get in my car.
快过来 上我车
Shotgun!
我坐副驾驶
Wh...
搞什么
Phil?
菲尔
I called it!
我先说的
We'll just go over here. It's fine.
我们去那边吧 没事的
Hey, how you doing back there?
你在后面还好吗
Oh, I'm great.
我很好
Would you believe this is my first ride in a limousine?
我这可是第一次坐豪华轿车呢
I feel like Imelda Marcos back here.
我感觉自己像伊梅尔达·马科斯
I'm Carol, by the way. That's Phil.
对了 我叫卡萝尔 他是菲尔
Hi.
你好
I'm Melissa.
我叫梅丽莎
What brings you to Arizona?
你怎么会来亚利桑那州的
Oh, you know, the unbearable heat, lack of water.
你知道的 天气炎热 缺水
See, that's the exact reason why I wouldn't want to come, but...
正因如此 换做是我 我才不会来 但
No, I saw these billboards that said "alive in Tucson",
我看到了那些"图森还有活人"的标牌了
so I decided to give it a shot. Those are Phil's.
所以我决定来试试 那是菲尔弄的
Oh, yeah? You did those?
是吗 你做的吗
That was a really smart idea.
这主意很不错
Mm. I mean... Whatever.
嘿嘿 还行啦
I wish you would have put your address on them, though.
不过你要是把地址写上去就更好了
I've been here two weeks, just driving around.
我都来了两周了 每天就开车到处转
Wait, y-you've been here for two weeks?
等等 你都来了两周了吗
So you were here before me? That's funny.
那你来得比我还早了 真有趣
Yeah, Phil, you should've put your address on the sign.
是啊 菲尔 你该把地址也写上的
Yup. Should've done that.
是啊 悔不当初啊
That's okay, though. Couple days here, couple days there.
不过也无所谓 你总是这里待几天那里待几天
What would have really been different?
写了地址也跟没写一样
Yeah.
是啊
Except you could have been a guest at our wedding.
不过那样你就可以来参加我们婚礼了
Oh, you... You guys are married?
你 你们结婚了啊
I mean... Yup. Tied the knot.
其实 是啊 结婚了
Well, wait, you've known each other, like, a week, right?
等等 你们不是认识才一周吗 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. You guys don't mess around.
这样啊 你们可真是惜时如金啊
Yes, we do.
没错
Carol... We had a awkward patch at first,
卡萝尔 我们一开始相处也很不顺利
but, oh, we have been really jelling lately.
但我们最近很如胶似漆了
It's not uncommon for us to finish each other's...
我们总会说完对方没说完...
That's a cool function.
这功能不错
So when Carol says marriage...
卡萝尔说结婚的时候...
Sentences. The-the little window went up.
的话 这窗户不知怎么自己摇上来了
Did you guys see that? Ha.
你们看到了吗 哈哈哈
Yeah, we're literally in the honeymoon phase.
是啊 我们正处在蜜月期
We're trying to have a baby,
我们正准备要孩子
so you know what that means-- nonstop...
你懂的 我们就是无休无止地...
Oop! The window's going up again.
咦 这窗子又摇上来了
Wait, am I pushing the window? I'm not pushing it.
等等 是我弄上去的吗 我没有啊
So, uh, this is chez Phil.
这里就是菲尔的家了
Holy crap, is that Water Lilies?
天哪 那是莫奈的《睡莲》吗
Yup. It's stolen.
是啊 偷来的
Phil stole all of this.
这些都是菲尔偷来的
Well, is it really stealing if there are no people left?
都没别人了 也算不上偷了吧
That's what I said.
我就是这么说的
Well, I could really use some rest. Where should I stay?
我想休息一下了 我该睡哪儿
Well, you should probably stay right here, right?
你就睡这儿吧 行吗
You know, it's probably good to have somebody watching over you
你知道的 有人照看着你会比较好
in case you got a concussion or something.
免得你脑震荡或者啥的
I-I don't have a concussion.
我没有脑震荡
That's what people always say
醉酒的人也总是说
when they got a little concush brewing.
自己没有醉
I definitely don't have one. Think about it.
我真的没有 考虑一下吧
S-so can I just take any house? Or...
我是随便挑栋房♥子 还是
Well, this one's Phil's.
这栋是菲尔的
And mine's the one across the street with the broken door.
我的是街对面那栋有扇破门的
Because... Phil broke it.
菲尔弄破的
I'm gonna fix your door, Carol.
我会给你修好的 卡萝尔
Well, he's not very handy,
他不是很心灵手巧
so I'm not gonna hold my breast.
所以我不会抱住我的胸
Breath.
是屏住呼吸啦
Why would I hold my breath? I would die.
我为什么要屏住呼吸 我会死的
Carol, why would you hold your breast?
卡萝尔 那你抱胸干嘛
Oh. No... It's "holding your breath"
不 那个说法是"屏住呼吸"
because there's danger if you hold your breath.
因为如果你屏住呼吸就表示有危险
I wouldn't. That's what I'm saying.
所以我不会 我就是这个意思
So the house with the broken door is yours.
所以那栋破了门的房♥子是你的
Yeah.
是的
But every other one is available.
但其他的你可以随便住
I would avoid the white one,
但我不推荐那栋白色房♥子
because Phil uses the pool as a toilet.
因为菲尔把那家的泳池当厕所用了
Carol... What? It's the truth.
卡萝尔 怎么了 这是事实
You know... She just got here. It's...
你知道的 她刚来 这种事...
But the toilet pool's the first thing you showed me.
但你给我看的第一样东西就是便池啊
But... Yeah, but you don't have to tell her,
但是 是啊 但你不用告诉她
you know, the... Okay, I'm sorry.
你知道的 好吧 对不起
I shouldn't have put Phil's business out on the streets.
我不该把菲尔的私事到处说的
But don't go swimming in there.
但记住别在那里面游泳
I'll try to resist the urge.
我会努力抑制自己游泳的冲动
Yeah. Thanks. Okay.
是啊 谢谢 好的
You go have yourself a good snooze, okay?
你去好好休息会儿吧 好吗
And when you wake up,
等你休息好了
why don't you drop by for dinner?
不如过来吃个晚饭吧
Dinner's a great idea.
吃晚饭好啊
Oh, yeah. You come, too, Carol, sure.
是啊 你也来 卡萝尔 当然了
I still can't believe this. This is...
我还是不敢相信 这...
Never thought I'd see people again.
没想到我还能见到活人
And you two sure are...
你们俩显然是...
You know... people.
...活人
Come here.
来抱一个
Hey, I want to get in on this.
我也要抱抱
Okay.
好吧
Okay, that's my limit, probably.
我受不了了
Okay. All right.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
She's nice. I like her.
她真好 我喜欢她
Voila. There you have it.
好了 就是这样
The world-famous Pilbasian casserole.
世界著名的菲尔贝森大杂烩
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表