剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
This is Tandy Land, and he knows it.
这里是坦迪的地盘 他知道
He smells the spray, he's trying to tip-toe through it.
他闻到了我的气味 于是想小心翼翼走过去
But it's all over his feet and legs.
但是他已经浑身沾满了气味
Poor guy.
可怜的人啊
Mmm, Phil.
菲尔
Oh, there you go, you big camper.
对了对了 大家伙
Oh, now put the food in the bear box.
现在引蛇进洞吧
The food's in the box, baby.
蛇已经进洞了 宝贝
Put it high up in the tree so the bears can't get to it.
深深放进洞里 别让猎人抓走了
It's in the tree, it's high up there.
已经深深引进洞里了
Yeah, it is. Way out of reach.
是啊我感觉到了 猎人绝对抓不到了
Put a log on the fire, get those mosquitoes away, Phil!
火堆加柴加足马力 把蚊子都赶走 菲尔
Can't stand those damn mosquitoes! Get 'em!
真受不了那些死蚊子了 赶走它们
Oh, Phil!
菲尔
I want a s'more right now!
我还没够 再来啊
To Carol.
敬卡萝尔
To Carol.
敬卡萝尔
That lucky B-word.
那个幸运地哔——人
Oh, I want chocolate.
我想要巧克力
What kind of chocolate do you want?
你想要什么样的巧克力
I want the darkest chocolate! The darkest chocolate!
我要最黑最黑的巧克力 最黑的给你
Yeah, Phil Miller!
棒 菲尔·米勒
Oh, you've camped before.
你经验丰富啊
I love camping...
我最喜欢了...
We got to kill this guy.
我们得把这家伙杀了
I'm in.
算上我
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表