剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
You had to bury them.
你亲手埋了他们
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Wait, is that...?
慢着 那是...
I thought you were gone.
我以为你也不在了
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
You know what...
知道吗
you already had to do this once,
你已经埋过我一次了
you shouldn't have to do it again.
不该再埋一次
I think you got to go back to Malibu. No, I'm...
你还是回马里布吧 不 我...
I'm not going back.
我不回去
Okay, you're going back. No, we've already
你必须回去 不 我们
gone through this before. I'm telling you.
已经说过了 我叫你回去
I'm not going back, okay?
我不回去 好吗
It's my dying wish.
这是我的遗愿
Okay?
知道吗
My dying wish.
我的遗愿
Oh, my God, Carol?
天啊 卡萝尔
What the hell is going on?!
怎么回事
I thought it was an intruder.
我以为有人闯入
Oh, my gosh, my water broke.
天啊 我的羊水破了
Way too soon for that, hon.
也太早了吧 亲爱的
Oh, yeah, it's pee.
没错 是我被吓尿了
Look, I'm sorry, but there's a crazy person out there.
对不起 但是外面有个疯子
I think there might be a crazy person in here.
我觉得可能是我们这里有个疯子
I am not crazy, okay?!
我没有疯 好吗
This world is not safe!
这个世界不安全
Phil is dead.
菲尔死了
The cow is dead.
奶牛死了
Mike is dying, and now there's this thing
迈克快死了 现在又出现了一个东西
flying around, spying on us.
在天上飞来飞去监视我们
It's just a little much.
我承受不了
See?
看到了吗
Even the calf wants out of this stupid world.
连这头小牛犊都想离开这个傻♥逼♥世界
Melissa...
梅丽莎
give me your hand.
把手给我
Carol, you're five weeks pregnant.
卡萝尔 你才怀孕五周
I'm not gonna feel anything.
我不会摸到任何东西的
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I think you are.
我觉得你摸到了
There's a life in there.
里面有一条生命
It's a life that's never gonna know
这条生命永远不会知道
the pre-virus world we lived in...
病毒爆发前我们的世界
only this world...
只会知道这个世界
and this world...
而这个世界
can't suck.
不能变糟
I won't stand for it.
我不会让它变糟的
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
So...
走了
So... So...
走吧 走了
I, uh, got something for you.
我有东西给你
You didn't.
你不是吧
Figure you could crack that open in 30 years.
三十年后你再打开吧
Take a whiff, see what's what.
吸一吸 看看结果
We'll open it together.
到时候我们一起打开
Yeah.
说定了
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好了
Mike?
迈克
Got something for you, too.
我也有东西给你
These are my buddies.
这是我的伙计们
They got me through some hard times.
他们跟我一起度过了艰难的时刻
Thanks, Phil.
谢谢 菲尔
All right.
给你吧
I like the new hairdo and face-do.
我喜欢你的新发型和新面孔
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Will you look at that?
你快看啊
I have been trying to get him to eat
我为了让他吃东西
for the past three days.
都努力了三天了
He's suckled on everything but this bottle.
我什么都吸 就是不吸这个奶瓶
I mean, Melissa's shotgun, spatulas, doorknobs.
梅丽莎的枪 刮刀 门把手
Gail had some sort of vibrating massage finger.
盖尔有个振动按♥摩♥手指
He was a big fan of that,
他特别喜欢吸那个
but I could never get him to suckle on this,
但他就是不吸这个奶瓶
and then you waltz in here like
可以你进来后
the second coming of Old MacDonald and make it happen.
就跟有魔法一样 他就吸奶瓶了
You're gonna be a great father.
你会成为一个好父亲的
That was really sweet, Carol.
谢谢夸奖 卡萝尔
Oh, hey, thanks, Melissa.
谢谢 梅丽莎
She tried to shoot me.
她想开枪打我
Todd.
陶德
Erica.
艾瑞卡
Full disclosure, I have had a baker's dozen wines,
事先说明 我喝了不少酒了
but I think I'm seeing something kind of
但我好像看到外面
on the spectacular side out here.
有不得了的东西
Could I get a little confirm-a-doodle-doo on this?
你们能来确认一下吗
Carol, Tandy, come look at this.
卡萝尔 坦迪 快来看这个
What the hell?
那是什么
Hey, what's going on out there?
那边怎么了
There's a boat!
那里有艘船
Is anybody on it?
船上有人吗
Yeah, some hairy guy.
有 有个头发胡子乱糟糟的人
Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
He's got company.
还有别人
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Oh, farts.
糟了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表