剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
you make a quilt that looks like this.
最后做出的被子都会这么丑
I will agree that it's ugly.
我同意这被子确实丑
And you worked so hard on it
你那么努力
and you trick yourself into thinking it's beautiful
还骗自己说被子很好看
and you display it proudly in the entryway on you divan.
然后把它骄傲地放在自己家的沙发床上
And then your friend Barbara comes over a few days later,
几天后你朋友芭芭拉来了
and she tells you that she thinks it's best
她说自己觉得你还是
if you fold it up and put it in the closet.
把被子收起来比较好
You see what I'm saying now?
你明白我的意思吗
Barbara's a pretty mean person and tells it like it is and...
芭芭拉为人刻薄 不该说实话...
Right? Yes?
是吧 对吧
I think it's time we put this quilt in the closet.
我觉得我们该把这床被子收起来
So, here.
给你
Divorce papers?
离婚协议书
They're official, I'm a notary.
是正式的 我是公♥证♥人
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
Yeah, Phil.
嗯 菲尔
You're better off without me. I'm better off without you.
我不在时你更好 你不在时我也更好
I just want you to be happy.
我只想让你幸福
Well, I just want you to be happy.
我也想让你幸福
Then sign.
那就签字吧
There.
那边
And there.
还有那里
And... Ooh, social security, right there.
还有社保 在这边
This is fun to notarize again.
再次当公正员好棒
Oh, man, once you break the seal...
天哪 一旦你打破封条...
It's a notary joke.
这是公正领域的笑话
I wish Glen were here.
要是格伦在就好了
He would've gotten a kick out of that one.
他肯定要把那条删掉的
It's official.
正式离婚了
It's official.
正式离婚了
Friends?
做朋友
Friends.
做朋友
Ah, get in here.
来抱抱
Well, see you back at the cul-de-sac.
那我们围城见
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好好 好好好
So, that's my ex-wife.
刚才那是我前妻
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表