剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你还需要住院再观察几天
You need to be here for monitoring for several more days.
我受不了这样的日子 肖恩
I can't go days like this, Shaun.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
你每天都在这里工作
You are here for work every day.
不是在这个病房♥里工作
Not in this room,
也不是在病床上
in this bed. Thinking about everything.
杰罗姆和我可以在午休的时候来看你
Jerome and I can visit on our lunch break.
我们可以做
Oh, we could take
你适合哪种香薰的测试
the "What Yankee Candle are you?" Quiz. It's on page 17.
休息会让你好得快些 你就不用待在这了
Rest will help you recover faster, so you don't have to be here anymore.
她的超声图像确实很好 谢谢 你可以走了
Her ultrasound does look good. Thank you. You can go.
谢谢
Thank you.
器官捐献组织又来了电♥话♥ 我说我们要再做一次
Hey, UNOS called again. I told them we have to re-run
肝功能检测和CT
the liver function test and get a CT scan.
最多争取了一个小时 -用伤口闭合装置怎么样
I bought us an hour, at most… -What about a Sure-Closure device?
疝气风险很高
Too high a risk for ventral hernia,
可能要切除他的大肠
which could lead to us needing to resect his large intestine,
那就更糟了 我没办法了
leaving him even worse off. I already played it out.
你什么时候去选受精卵
For your embryo thing, whenever that is,
只要你需要 我可以送你去
I can give you a ride if you need one…
我打车去
I'll get an Uber.
这是你这辈子最重要的约会
You really want to go to the most important appointment of your life
你就搭陌生人的凯美瑞去
with a stranger in a Camry?
我决定一个人做这事
I've chosen to do this alone.
我没问题
I'm fine with it.
我努力不去想别人对此事的看法
And I'm trying very hard not to care about what anyone else thinks about that.
所以你暗示我自己打出租车
So having you imply how sad it is that I have to take a cab
去看医生多可怜 那对我没用
to a doctor's office is not helpful.
他吐了 而且越来越痛
He threw up, and his pain is getting worse.
他的吗♥啡♥使用量已达最大值
He's already maxed out on morphine. I'm overriding.
伤口边缘出现红肿 是感染的迹象
There's increased redness and swelling on the edges. Early signs of infection.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
你不会有事的 -没事
You're going to be fine. -It's okay.
我知道早晚会这样
We knew we'd get here someday.
我有准备
I'm ready.
不
No.
我不会放弃你
I am not giving up on you.
你也别放弃我 小德 求求你
Don't give up on me, D. Please.
花交给我吧
Hey, I will take those.
所有护士一起送的
They're from all the nurses.
希望你们知道我们都很惦记你们
We just want you both to know we're thinking about you.
我会把话带到的
I will pass that along.
但是花就算了 满天星有一股难闻的味道
But not these. Baby's breath has a strikingly unpleasant odor.
需要帮忙吗
Is there anything you need?
没有
We're fine.
502房♥的家人一会就到 提个醒
Uh, 502's family is on their way in. Heads up,
他们要把老人家带回家 他们激动坏了
they're a loud bunch, excited to be taking Meemaw home.
我觉得莉亚不太好 她孤独又无聊
I don't think Lea's fine. She's lonely and bored
待在那个病房♥里 会让她想起很多痛苦的回忆
and being back in that room is bringing up a lot of painful memories.
我知道你是在保护她 但
And I know you're just... You're trying to protect her. But…
你这样很招人恨
It's making you kind of a pain in the ass.
你老婆怀着孩子 她需要朋友
Your wife, who's carrying the tiny human, she needs her loud bunch.
别人的关怀和担忧
People asking how she is doing
只会让莉亚更加担心
and being worried will only make Lea worry more.
那于事无补
That is not helpful.
只是你觉得于事无补
Not for you.
可我觉得莉亚现在需要的不仅仅是你
But I think Lea needs more than just you right now.
她需要很多人的关心和爱护
She needs lots of people showing concern and love.
也许你也需要
And maybe you do too,
只是你自己没意识到
more than you think.
问你个问题
Question for you.
在这坐了三个月 你会烦吗
Does it bother you that this has been sitting here for three months?
不会
No.
你烦了 -没有
Does it bother you? -No.
我觉得
I'm… feeling…
有点压力 -我都从没提过
a little pressured. -I've barely brought it up.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
但坐在这里有点压力
But it... sitting here is, kinda, pressure.
这本来是个可爱的举动
It was meant to be a cute gesture.
一个微妙的
A subtle…
也许没那么微妙 毕竟已经摆在明面上了
Not-so-subtle reminder that the offer is still "on the table,"
看来这个行为没那么受欢迎
which has clearly overstayed its welcome.
这是我最不想看到的局面
And the last thing I want is for it to come between us.
你不求婚了
Are you un-proposing?
不 只是不想给你压力
No. I'm un-pressuring.
我爱你
I love you,
我不会离开你
and I'm not going anywhere.
等你准备好了 我会再求婚
When you're ready, we'll put it back on the table.
用生物相容性魔术贴片呢
What about a Velcro-biocompatible patch?
会促进肉芽组织生长
It would facilitate his granulation tissue growth.
如何防止它和其他器官粘连
How do we keep it from adhering to other organs?
对
Yeah.
姜黄鸡配芦笋
This should be turmeric chicken with asparagus.
我本来想给你做这道菜
That's what I was going to make you for our date.
下了班 我应该直接去超♥市♥
And after work, all I had to do was go to the store and…
买♥♥鸡肉的
get some chicken.
可我
But instead I…
联♥系♥了毒贩
I texted my dealer.
说一千道一万 都没办法解释
For a thousand reasons. None of which excuse nor explain anything.
你不必跟我解释
You don't owe me an explanation.
不
I do.
我希望我能给你个好理由
And I wish I could give you one.
过去的92天 我每天都在问自己
Every day for the past 92 days, I've asked myself,
为什么不直接去买♥♥鸡肉
"Why didn't I just go get the chicken?"
我们会吃一顿丰盛的晚餐
And we would have had a great dinner.
我们本可以谈笑风生
I mean, you would have been funny, beautiful…
我会努力散发魅力
and I would have tried way too hard to be charming.
然后
And then,
谁知道呢
who knows…
我愿意付出任何代价回到那时
I'd give anything to go back,
重新来过
start over.
给我们一个新的开始
Give us a clean slate.
我也是
Me, too.
如果给德鲁一个重新来过的机会呢
What if we did that for Drew?
植入新的肠子后 给他一个新的腹壁
What if along with a new bowel, we gave him a whole new abdominal wall?
一个全新的开始
A clean slate.
有人这么干过吗
Has it ever been done before?
没有
Not exactly.
我一低头 看到的是别人的腹肌
I'm going to look down and see someone else's abs?
只有换腹壁 才能给你移植新的小肠
Replacing it is the only way to get you a new small bowel.
你就可以吃饭了
You'll be able to eat again.
会变强壮
You'll get stronger…
成功的可能性有多大
What are the chances it'll work?
和其他器♥官♥移♥植♥同时进行
It's never been done in tandem with another transplant.
会增加排异和感染的风险
There are increased risks of rejection or infection.
但两个器官的形态和适配度很好
But both organs are in great shape and a good match.
这是拯救你的肝脏 并让你身体康复的最好办法
It's our best shot to save your liver, and give your body time to heal.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
好吧
Okay.
就这么办
Let's do this.
你可以来看莉亚 限时十分钟 禁止过分喧哗
我们要小点声
If we don't keep quiet,
不然肖恩会冲进来 拿雷神之锤砸我们
Shaun's going to come down on us with the hammer of Thor. Okay?
能笑笑真好
It's so nice to laugh.
肖恩会穿着胸甲 披着红色斗篷 手拿雷神之锤登场
Enter Shaun with a chest plate and red cape with a Mjollnir.
我不想忽然被踹出去 男孩女孩
I don't want to get kicked out before I know. Boy or girl?
我好准备目前最时髦的婴儿装扮
I'd start scoping out the latest baby fashions.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
上次 当我们知道是个女孩时
Last time when we found out we were having a girl,
肖恩和我开始给她取名字
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表