剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
And I believe in the work we do here. Roland Barnes can help us do even more.
我跟罗兰说这是州里最好的医院
I told Roland this was the best hospital in the state.
当我们帮他恢复健康后 我很乐意再次提醒他这一点
When we get him healthy, I'd be happy to tell him again.
血压在下降 心输出量太糟糕了
BP's dropping. Cardiac output's awful.
他心力衰竭了
He's in heart failure.
CT遗漏了心脏挫伤
The cardiac contusion was missed on CT.
需要一个球囊泵 来帮助他的心脏循环更多血液
Need a balloon pump to help his heart circulate more blood.
要在五分钟内装好 不然他死定了
We need to get it in five minutes or he dies.
血压稳定了
BP's stabilized.
心输出量在改善 他应该能完全康复
Cardiac output is improving. He should make a full recovery,
但他以后不该再靠近丛林猫科动物
but he should not get so close to jungle cats in the future.
贵宾病房♥
在手术室...我很怀念那种感觉
In the OR... I've really missed that.
那你为什么不再当外科医生了?
Then why did you stop being a surgeon?
为罗兰工作太有趣了 不容错过
Working for Roland was too interesting an opportunity to pass up.
坐骨神经痛对你来说很有趣吗?
Is sciatica interesting to you?
其实...
It's more...
我一听说就赶来了...可怜的罗利 -嗨
I came as soon as I heard... Poor Rolly. - Hey.
这是我的女朋友 达莉亚
This is my girlfriend, Dalia.
你好
Hi.
你...
You...
我在公交车上见过你...在香水广♥告♥里
I've seen you on the bus... in a perfume ad.
羊水结晶检查证实是胎膜早破
Fern test confirms it's a premature rupture of the membranes.
我们应该在感染开始之前终止妊娠
We should terminate before an infection sets in.
如果用住院期待疗法和抗生素呢?
What about in-patient expectant management and antibiotics?
未足月胎膜早破的孕妇 也可能坚持到足月的
PPROM pregnancies can be carried to term.
这种情况很罕见 即使能
Rarely. When they are, babies are likely to have
婴儿可能也会有脑瘫、神经系统异常
cerebral palsy, neurologic abnormalities,
智力障碍等问题 -我们会告知他们的
intellectual disability. - We'll tell them,
但他们期待这个宝宝很久了
but this is a badly wanted pregnancy.
他们已经尝试了五年
They've been trying for five years.
两次妊娠早期流产
Had two first trimester miscarriages already.
保住这个宝宝可能是她最重要的任务
Saving the baby may be her priority.
但我们最重要的任务是保住她
But saving her is ours.
索尼娅是我们的病人
Sonja is our patient.
我们应该告知她可选项 但建议她终止妊娠
We should explain her options but recommend termination.
摩根说得对
Morgan is right.
但要把所有可选项解释清楚
But be clear about the options.
座椅弹簧松了 座椅移位可以超过2.5厘米
The seat springs allow the car seat to move more than one inch,
这会引发额外的伤害风险
which creates additional injury risk.
汽车座椅没有过肩式安全带
There are no over shoulder seatbelts for the car seat,
没有缓冲区 得装轧辊保持架
no crumple zone, and you'd have to install a roll-cage,
但还是不如原装内置的可靠
which still wouldn't be as reliable as one built in.
因为你讨厌厢型车 所以我研究了下两厢车
Since you hate minivans, I have looked into hatchbacks
和具有足够安全功能的SUV
and SUVs with sufficient safety features.
不完全是因为讨厌厢型车
It's not just about hating minivans.
那是因为什么? -我喜欢这辆车
What is it about? - I love this car.
这是我的过去
It's my history.
我和哥哥修好了它 还开去费尔摩看过演出
My brother and I restored it, used to drive it to shows at the Fillmore.
你和我的第一次公路旅行就开着它 我怎么能卖♥♥了它呢
You and I took it on our first road trip. I can't sell it.
那我们就不卖♥♥ 只要你别让花生坐这辆车就行
Then we do not have to. As long as you never put the Peanut in it.
但我们还是需要一辆家庭车
We still need a family car.
是的 确实需要
Yeah, we do.
罗兰醒了
Roland's awake.
但我们还是有可能保住孩子的?
But it's possible that we could save our baby?
那样你就得住在医院里
You'd have to live here.
我们会每天监测你 并在胎儿接近可存活龄时
We'd monitor you every day, give you prophylactic antibiotics
给你用预防性抗生素和类固醇
and steroids when the baby gets closer to viability.
你要知道 即便如此 选择继续妊娠
To be clear, even with all that, you may still develop
仍可能引发严重子♥宫♥感染 最终可能导致需要切除子♥宫♥
a serious uterine infection that could require a hysterectomy
或引起致命的并发症
or cause fatal complications.
我认为应该流产
I think we should terminate.
如果是你的孩子...
What would you do...
你会怎么办?
if it was your baby?
终止妊娠是最安全的
Termination is the safest.
我在问艾伦医生
I was talking to Dr. Allen.
我会...为它祈祷
I would... pray on it.
然后呢?
And then?
我想知道你会怎么做
I want to know what you would do.
我想我...会尽力保住孩子
I think I... would try to save the baby.
我们必须为我们的埃丝特而战
We have to fight for our Esther.
在给你明确的答案之前 我们需要进行活体组织检查
We need a biopsy before we can give you any definitive answer.
好的
Okay.
那什么时候做活检呢?
So when do we do that?
我会把你介绍给另一位医生
I'll give you a referral to take to another doctor.
如果我想找别的医生 我早找了
If I wanted another doctor, I would have.
我不是必须要给你治的 -但你会给我治的
I don't have to treat you. - But you will.
你不是个会放弃的人
You're not a quitter.
你努力挽婚姻
You worked hard to save your marriage.
你从来没在比赛中认输过
You never tapped out in a fight.
我一直很佩服你的坚持
I always admired your persistence.
也有点讨厌它
And kind of hated it, too.
回顾人生路
Looking back at my life,
我不喜欢沿途的风景
I don't like the view.
我伤害了...
I hurt...
很多人
a lot of people.
这就是我来这里的真正原因
That's the real reason that I came here.
为了得到宽恕
For forgiveness.
主动脉内球囊泵起作用了
The intra-aortic balloon pump worked.
你不需要一颗新的心脏
You won't need a new heart.
太棒了
Great.
那我什么时候可以出院?
So when can I get out of here?
还得一阵子
Not for a few days.
我们需要监测你的术后并发症
We need to monitor you for post-surgical complications.
你的心率升高了
Your heart rate is elevated.
你一直在用力吗?
Have you been exerting yourself?
用力的是她
She did most of the exerting.
我需要一千毫克左乙拉西坦 和四毫克劳拉西泮 快点
I need 1,000 mg levetiracetam and 4 mg lorazepam. Stat.
罗利不会有事的吧?
Is Rolly gonna be okay?
罗兰癫痫发作
Roland had a seizure.
你最好坐下
You should sit down.
达莉亚在病房♥里
Dalia was there.
没穿衣服
Naked.
他们在做♥爱♥
They were having sex.
达莉亚和我不是一对
Dalia and I aren't together,
她和罗兰才是一对
she's with Roland.
这是工作的一部分
That's part of the gig.
我假装她是我女朋友 这样罗兰的妻子就不会起疑了
I pretend she's with me, so Roland's wife doesn't get suspicious.
好吧
Okay.
你认为是性引起的癫痫发作?
You think the sex caused seizure?
勃起可使心率提高百分之三十八
Arousal can increase the heart rate by 38%
如果他的大脑同时因此缺氧
and if his brain was deprived of oxygen,
就会引起癫痫发作 这意味着
it'd cause a seizure, which would mean
他的心脏仍然没有泵出足够的血液
his heart's still not pumping enough blood.
必须定期说谎会让你感到困扰吗?
Does it bother you to have to lie on a regular basis?
我并不喜欢这么做 但这是一份很棒的工作 所以...
It's not my favorite responsibility, but it's a great job, so...
为什么这是一份很棒的工作?
Why is it a great job?
我在医院的最后一天 你告诉我有一天我会很幸福
On my last day, you told me that one day I'd be very happy.
但当时我很痛苦
But I was miserable.
我觉得自己很失败
I felt like a failure.
然后我遇到了罗兰 他在我身上看出了一些东西
Then I met Roland, and he saw something in me.
这个我真的很钦佩的人 全世界都钦佩的人 他很看重我
This guy that I really admired, that the world admired, he valued me.
而且我不介意 坐私人飞机去阿姆斯特丹
I don't mind flying private to Amsterdam
与荷兰女王共进晚餐
to have rijsttafel with the Queen of Netherlands.
我还说你会发挥你的潜力
I also said you would fulfill your potential.
我现在没发挥潜力?
I'm not doing that?
没有
No.
坐骨神经痛
Sciatica.
谢谢你提醒我 我现在还是废柴一块
Thanks for reminding me I'm still a failure.
我去给他做个B型钠酸肽测试 和超声心动图 看看他心脏怎么回事
I'll get a BNP Test and echo to check out his heart.
注射生理盐水 让我们到达粘膜下层
Inject saline to get us to submucosal plane.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表