剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
You and Talia and Olivia will have terrible memories of his last days.
我不在乎回忆
I don't care about memories.
你必须在乎
You should,
因为很快回忆就会是你仅有的东西了
because soon, they are all you'll have.
以前你总让我别放弃
You wouldn't let me give up before.
你是对的
And you were right.
但现在是时候了
But now it's time.
爸爸们应该为他们的孩子而战
Dads are supposed to fight for their kids.
那你就战
So you fight
尽你所能 让你儿子剩下的日子过得美好
to give your son as many beautiful days as you can.
你需要休息吗?
You need a rest?
不用 我只是在拉伸
No, I'm just stretching.
好了
Okay.
我们的房♥客在这里
And there is our houseguest.
现在它已经不受欢迎了
And it overstayed its welcome.
流了很多血
There's a lot of bleeding.
血管夹
Vascular clips.
一定是大脑前动脉撕裂了
It must be a tear in the anterior cerebral.
不 是因为硬脑膜给药器
No, it's from the dural feeders.
不出所料
As expected.
好了
And here we are.
流血止住了
Bleeding stopped.
干得漂亮
Nice.
停手
No.
格拉斯曼医生 请告诉我们下一步是什么
Dr. Glassman, please tell us what the next step is.
你犹豫了 你需要说出手术接下来会怎么样
You hesitated. You need to say what comes next in the surgery.
来人 叫保安
Somebody, call security.
-肖恩 你越界了 -回答
-Shaun, you are out of line. -Answer.
请回答
Please.
应该…
It's…
我们需要给视神经减压
We need to decompress the optic nerve.
罗顿解剖器
Rhoton dissector.
嗨
Hey.
病人正在康复中
Patient's in recovery.
你的手术计划完美无缺
Your surgical plan was flawless.
艾莉森博登
Alison Borden,
34岁 两个孩子的母亲
34-year-old mother of two.
我的第一次独♥立♥手术
My first solo surgery.
额叶颅内动静脉畸形 简单得很
Frontal AVM, was walk in the park.+
我很激动 很兴奋
I was pumped. I was flying.
然后
And then,
她的供血动脉撕裂了
her feeding artery tore,
我没法止血
and I couldn't stop the bleeding.
双极电凝 夹闭 缝合
Bipolaring, clipping, suturing.
我们都以为她救不回来了
We thought we were going to lose her.
当时我脑子里一直在想
And I couldn't get this image out of my mind
她的孩子 放学回家
of her kids, coming home from school
看到他们的父亲
and seeing their father just
坐在那里 你知道
sitting there, you know.
最后
Finally,
我在肌肉移植片上固定了个神经贴片 血止住了
I stuck a neuro-patty on a muscle patch graft and it held.
当我走出那个手术室时 我想
And when I walked out of that OR, I thought,
我再也不想做手术了
I am never going back in there again.
然后我看到正在康复的艾莉森
Then I saw Alison in recovery.
你知道 她丈夫 孩子们 笑容满面
You know, husband, kids, all smiles.
她给了我一个大大的拥抱
She gave me a big hug.
尽管我自信满满
Despite my raging ego,
我试过 我一直都在尝试
I've tried, I've always tried,
以患者为中心
to make it about the patients.
做对他们最好的事情
To do what's best for them.
但我从没想过这意味着放下手术刀
I never thought that would mean putting down my knife.
手术很顺利
The surgery went very well.
我们完全切除了你的肿瘤
We were able to completely remove your tumor.
嗨 爸爸 你感觉怎么样?
Hey, Dad, how are you feeling?
我的头有点痛
My head kinda hurts.
那肯定
I bet.
那个挂坠盒是我给你的?
I gave you that locket?
是的
Yeah.
上次我过生日的礼物
For my last birthday.
没错
Yeah.
似乎是很久以前的事了
That seems like a long time ago.
树顶摇摇 睡吧宝宝
Rock-a-bye baby on the tree top
好了 我知道
Okay, I know, I know.
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
嗨 Siri 播放老虎乐队的《骗局》
Hey, Siri, play "Deceptacon" by Le Tigre.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like this?
你喜欢和我一起跳舞吗?
Do you like dancing with me?
嗯 我喜欢和你一起跳舞
Well, I love dancing with you.
你妈妈喜欢和你一起跳舞
Your mommy loves dancing with you.
-你看起来很棒 -谢谢
-You look great. -Thank you.
-你也是 -谢谢
-So do you. -Thank you.
那么 我们要去哪里?
So, where we headed?
是个格鲁吉亚餐厅
It's a Georgian place.
丽说他们家的奶酪面包船超好吃
Lea swears by their khachapuri.
听起来很棒
That sounds amazing.
我不知道那是什么菜
I have no idea what that is.
我也是查了才知道
I had to look it up.
是芝士面包
It's cheese bread.
好的
Okay.
(圣诞集市)
(给圣诞老人的信)
之前的事很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
那时候你的表现确实不太好
Not your finest moment.
然而这一幕…
This, on the other hand…
太棒了
Amazing.
(圣诞老人工坊:糖果手杖 驯鹿穿越)
哇
Wow.
你觉得也许…
Do you think maybe…
我们可以改天再吃晚餐
We can do dinner another night.
(圣诞老人)
我喜欢这套衣服
I like the suit.
真的 我很喜欢这套衣服
Like, I really like the suit.
也许今晚可以带回家?
Maybe it could come home tonight?
真是美好的一天
It's a beautiful day.
科特和海莉牵手了
Kurt and Hailey held hands.
你脑部确实受损了 这一定很难接受
It must be hard to accept you're compromised.
但你没有伤害到病人
But you didn't hurt a patient.
现在你也明白我为什么这么做了 你不能生我的气
Now you understand why I did it. You can't be mad at me.
但你做的方式不对 好吗?
You didn't have to do it that way. Okay?
你的结论是对的 但方式不对
You were right. You didn't have to do that.
如果我是对的 那…
If I was right, then--
你当众羞辱了我
You humiliated me in public.
在我的手术室里 在我的同事面前
In my operating room, in front of my colleagues.
你知道你带来的伤害有多大吗?
Do you have any idea how much that hurt coming from you?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你可以让我一个人待着
You can just leave me alone.
喂 丽?
Hello, Lea?
花生要提前出生了
The peanut's coming early.
花生要出生了!
The peanut is coming!
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表