剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
太棒了
Awesome.
我要吐了 -关颅吧
And I might hurl. - Let's close.
可以让卡鲁医生来关吗?
Can Dr. Kalu do the closing?
去吧
Be my guest.
4-0尼龙线
4-0 neurolon.
你说你怀念当外科医生的时候
You said you miss being a surgeon.
如果你完成了住院实习 能做的手术可不仅仅是关颅
If you complete your residency here, you can do more than closing.
我觉得他不想放弃五星饭店 转用医院的自动售货机
I doubt he wants to go from five star restaurants to hospital vending machines.
事实上 有人帮我意识到 我很想在这里有第二次机会
Actually, someone helped me realize I'd love a second chance here.
外科主任负责 她所在部门的所有招聘决定
The Chief of Surgery is responsible for all hiring decisions in her department.
我更了解我自己了
I've learned a lot about myself.
如何更好地沟通 如何和性格强硬的人对话
How to better communicate, how to manage challenging personalities.
我听说罗兰脾气挺硬
I hear Roland can be a handful.
所以我具备了 和难缠的病人或医生打交道的能力
Prepared me for tough patients and attendings.
我的手术技术依然很厉害
My surgical skills is still sharp.
安德鲁斯让我给罗兰做了关颅
Andrews let me do Roland's closing.
你挺不错
I'm impressed.
墨菲很想让你加入他的团队 这很有分量
Murphy really wants you on his team, that carries weight.
但我没有第三年住院医生的职位空缺
But I don't have any openings for third year residents.
我明白
I understand.
但我有首年住院医生的名额
But I do have a slot for a first year.
我很遗憾...
I'm so sorry...
你失去了宝宝
for your loss.
埃丝特
这样我们的埃丝特将永远和我在一起
So our Esther will always be with me.
也许有一天
Someday,
我们可以跟她的弟弟妹妹讲她的故事
maybe we can tell her brothers and sisters all about her.
这辆车非常适合花生
This car is perfect for the Peanut.
而且也很酷
And pretty cool, too.
让我们坐上这艘火箭飞船兜兜风吧
Let's take this rocketship for a ride.
安德鲁斯医生?
Dr. Andrews?
这是你的支票
Here's your check.
而这是给你挖走我员工的回报
And this is what happens when you poach my employees.
今天终于结束了 吃披萨真是太棒了
This is so good, especially after a day like today.
敬我们的分歧
To our differences.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
是时候行使我的生殖自♥由♥了
Time to exercise my reproductive freedom.
在做试管婴儿的第三♥期♥
I'm doing a third round of IVF.
你要一个人
Gonna go jab yourself
去医院厕所戳肚子?
in the belly alone in the hospital bathroom?
给我
Gimme.
我是医生
I am a doctor.
给你
Have at it.
与老朋友重逢
To reuniting with old friends.
还有加了新鲜迷迭香的 妈咪无酒精鸡尾酒
And a mommy mocktail with fresh rosemary.
太好了 卡鲁回来真是太好了
Yum. Love having bougie Kalu back.
敬贾里德...
To Jared...
祝他发挥潜力 好好当我的首年住院实习医生
fulfilling his potential as my new first year resident.
应该是格拉斯来了
It's probably Glassy.
你是肖恩墨菲医生? -是的
You Doctor Shaun Murphy? - Yes.
我是圣博纳旺蒂尔的主治外科医生
I'm an attending surgeon at St. Bonaventure hospital.
文件已送到
You've just been served.
你因渎职被起诉
You're being sued for malpractice.
不是格拉斯曼医生
It wasn't Doctor Glassman.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表