剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我需要一些建议
I need some advice.
我需要一次硬膜外麻醉
And I need an epidural.
我需要一种新技术 这家伙的代码一团糟
And I need a new tech. This guy's coding is a mess.
我在做异种器♥官♥移♥植♥ 但我的新住院医生不愿参与
I'm doing a xenotransplant, but my new resident won't participate.
她觉得这不道德
She think it's immoral.
安德鲁斯医生说我可以解雇她
Dr. Andrews said I can fire her,
但我不确定是否该这么做
but I am not sure if I should.
如果她第一天就这么挑战你
If she's this defiant on day one, it's only gonna get worse.
最后只会变得更糟
If she's this defiant on day one, it's only gonna get worse.
你一直在挑战你的主治医师 对吧?
You have been defiant to your attendings, right?
比如你为利姆做的那个手术
Surgery you did on Lim as an example.
那不一样
That's different.
我关于利姆医生的手术决定是正确的
My decision in Dr. Lim's surgery was right.
鲍威尔医生显然是错的
Dr. Powell, clearly wrong.
那个决定让她瘫痪了
The decision paralyzed her.
他不是来讨论利姆的
He's not here to discuss Lim.
你的新人是个大♥麻♥烦 解雇她
Your newbie is trouble in all caps. Fire her.
我想提醒你这是她的第一天
I'd like to remind you it's her first day.
这也是你的第一天
It's also your first day.
花一分钟时间考虑一下吧
Take a minute, think about it.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
你比丽的领导经验丰富多了
You have much more leadership experience than Lea does.
但我更信任她
But I trust her more.
我要去解雇鲍威尔医生
I'm going to fire Dr. Powell.
这是头猪
It's a pig.
这是一个生命
It's a life.
动物有痛苦感和恐惧感
Animals feel pain and fear.
它们有情感 就像人类一样
They have emotions, just like humans.
我们的每种药品都会用动物测试 你反对吗?
Every drug we take gets tested on animals. Are you against that?
叫我伪君子吧
Call me a hypocrite,
但我相信老鼠和猪之间是有区别的
but I believe that there is a difference between a rat and a pig.
随着科技进步
And as soon as the tech advances, we should stop using rats, too.
我们也不该再用老鼠了
And as soon as the tech advances, we should stop using rats, too.
你不是参加过战争吗?
Didn't you fight in a war?
你能接受为国杀戮
You'll kill for your country,
却受不了为自己的患者牺牲一头猪?
but won't sacrifice a pig for your patient?
我从不接受杀戮
I was never okay with killing.
只有从没去过军队
And only somebody who's never been in the military
也从不认识任何军人的人
or known somebody who has been
才会说出如此愚蠢的话
would say something so idiotic.
抱歉 我不是想要…
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to…
我需要跟鲍威尔医生谈谈
I need to speak with Dr. Powell.
猪心送来了 我们得走了
The pig heart's here. We need to go.
我们稍后再聊
We will finish this later.
拉回来 你的位置过线了
Pull it back. You went past the cords.
要是能有办法说动这家伙就好了
Wish there was a way we could reach this guy.
至少让他出门
At least get him to go outside
不要再试图用电子垃圾
and stop trying to fill his loneliness
填充自己的孤独
with electronic junk.
当我祖母去世时 我留下了她的毛衣
When my grandma died, I saved her sweaters
因为毛衣跟她的烟斗丝味道相似
because they smelled like her pipe tobacco.
这…有意思
That's… interesting,
内涵丰富啊
on a number of levels.
你祖母的毛衣
Your grandma's sweaters are different
不同于一堆破电视和接收器啊
than a stack of broken TVs and receivers.
你也足够…帅气
And you're handsome… enough.
你不必继续谈论你对你奶奶的爱
You need not go on about your love for your grandma.
已经在调情了
Already flirting.
他来这才几个小时
He's only been here a few hours.
你至少能先把显微镜看完吧?
Have you at least finished the scope first?
完成
Finishing up.
我会把图像导到他的图表里
I'll export the images to his chart.
我们没有调情
And we were definitely not flirting.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我等到第二天才那么做
I wait till the second day on the job for that.
尖嘴钳
Needle nose.
我总是以为尖嘴钳
I thought the needle nose was the unsung hero of the toolbox.
是工具箱里的无名英雄呢
I thought the needle nose was the unsung hero of the toolbox.
搞定
Got it.
妙极了
Awesome.
其实不太妙
Actually, not awesome.
即使去掉全部盖子 你的膝盖还是不能舒服地放在下面
Even with all the covers off, your knees won't fit under.
该死
Damn it.
如果你把电机全都弄走呢?
What if you took the motor out totally?
手术室护士可以在没有电机的情况下
OR nurses can manually raise and lower the table
手动抬高或降低台面
without the motor.
不是电机的问题 是支架
It's not the motor. It's the frame, which is welded to the table.
焊到了手术台上
It's not the motor. It's the frame, which is welded to the table.
意味着我完了
Which means I'm screwed.
我们可以解决这个问题
We can figure this out.
我得走了
I gotta go.
谢谢你们的帮忙 但这事行不通
Thanks for your efforts, but this isn't happening.
-冷藏箱在哪?-冷藏箱?
-Where is the cooler? -Cooler?
-我们以为你带着那颗心脏呢 -我带着呢
-We thought you were bringing the heart. -I am.
我们发现 如果心脏直到最后一刻仍保持活跃
We've found that patient outcomes were better
患者的移植效果会更好
if the heart remained in vivo until the last moment.
请在这里签字
Sign here, please.
样本编号♥A71923?
For specimen A71923?
我们不该命名这些标本
We're not supposed to name the specimens,
但我们称呼它为威尔伯
but we call him Wilbur.
好吧
Okay.
过来 威尔伯
Come along, Wilbur.
我们需要进行术前回声
We need a pre-op ECHO.
怎么做?他一身毛
How? He's covered in hair.
你怎么看?
How do you think?
可以吗?他们想看看它
Is it okay? They want to see him.
抱歉 我们得为它做手术准备
I'm sorry. We have to prep him for surgery.
没关系
It is okay.
你可以在他们抚摸它的时候做准备
You can do that while they pet him.
它为什么需要手术?
Why does he need an operation?
它要把它的心脏给我们的另一位患者
Well, he is giving his heart to another one of our patients.
但它把它的心脏交出去后 还能活下去吗?
But how will he live if he gives his heart away?
它不能
He can't.
它会死去
He is going to die.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim.
-最好快点 -会快的
-This better be fast. -It will be.
我认为我该让你知道 我要解雇鲍威尔医生
I thought I should let you know that I am firing Dr. Powell.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
我能问问原因吗?
Mind if I ask why?
她拒绝参与异种器♥官♥移♥植♥
She refused to participate in the xenotransplant.
她认为使用动物做手术或研究
She thinks using animals for medical procedures or research
是不道德的
is immoral.
对想在医学领域发展的人来说
That's an odd opinion
这个观点挺古怪
for someone who wants a career in medicine.
但你的工作不是清除糟糕的住院医生
But it's not your job to weed out the bad residents.
而是去指导并把他们塑造成…
It's to mentor and mold them into…
好的
It's okay.
威尔伯很友好
Wilbur is very friendly.
谈得不错 我得走了
Good talk. I gotta go.
我们最终想出办法如何降低灯光了
We finally figured out how to lower the light.
-还是没能解决手术台的问题 -我解决了
-Still haven't solved the table issue. -I have.
-抛弃旧体系 -在地板上做手术?
-Scrap the whole thing. -And do surgery on the floor?
不 用一张有四条腿的 坚固不锈钢手术台
No. On a sturdy, stainless-steel table that sits on four legs
不再用笨重的底座
instead of a bulky pedestal.
就像肉铺里那种
Like they have at my butcher shop.
还有我们的太平间
And in our morgue.
你的信念受到了误导 大错特错
Your beliefs are misguided and very wrong.
安德鲁斯医生和利姆医生
Dr. Andrews and Dr. Lim confirmed
已经批准认可 你的不服从是解雇的正当理由
that your insubordination is just cause for termination.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表