剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
The nurse said she's responding to the medication.
手术后伊登会在医院住多久?
How long will Eden be in the hospital after the surgery?
两周
Two weeks.
贾斯敏在长住房♥的等待名单上
Jasmine's on the waitlist for long-term housing.
到那时她可能会有地方住
She might have a place by then.
另外如果她继续母乳喂养 这样是否安全?
Also, is this safe if she keeps breastfeeding?
警♥察♥在她的帐篷里发现了这个
The police found this in her tent.
这是一种双向情绪稳定剂 它很安全
This is a bipolar mood stabilizer. It's safe.
她服用这个多久了?
How long has she been taking this?
五个星期前 这是她多年来 第一次见她的心理医生
She saw her psychiatrist for the first time in years five weeks ago.
这个药以前有过疗效
She'd responded to it in the past.
她安排了明天与他进行复诊
She had a follow-up scheduled with him tomorrow.
伊登还有一个治疗方案
There's another treatment option for Eden.
我知道 这很令人厌恶 你会想 百分比是多少呢?
I know. It's disgusting. You'll think, "What are the percentages?"
相信我 给他换尿布 你就会和你的儿子建立关系的
Trust me. Change his diapers and you're gonna bond with your son.
好的 这是天使之梦套装 -而且要关怀莉亚
Okay. Here's the Angelic Dream Set. -And be attentive to Lea.
要特别细心 她会睡眠不足
Be extra attentive. She's gonna be sleep-deprived.
你也是 你们都会想疯掉的 千万不要
You are too. You'll both wanna lose it. Don't.
这个床垫非常舒适 -这种深色的木头有点儿丧气
This mattress is very comfortable. -This dark wood is a little bit funereal.
宝宝不会在意颜色 -这都是第一印象
The baby won't care about the color. -It's all about first impressions.
这是一个新生儿 一切都是新开始 该用美丽的东西围绕着他
It's a newborn. Clean slate. Surround him with beautiful things.
一个填充的软… 不 你不会想这样做的 那很危险
A stuffed soft-- No, you don't wanna do that. That's a hazard.
这些旋转的东西 这些叫做什么? 移♥动♥ 旋转
These spinny things. What do you call these? Mobiles.
无论他看哪里 你都希望他感兴趣 有刺♥激♥
Everywhere he looks, you want him to be interested. Stimulated.
美丽的声音 美丽的音乐 莫扎特 乔尼米切尔
Beautiful sounds, beautiful music. Mozart. Joni Mitchell.
如果你想谈论选择婴儿床以外的事情
If you want to talk about something other than selecting a crib,
应该是脑癌治疗
it should be brain cancer treatments.
我不想考虑这个问题 -你必须这样做
I don't want to think about that. -You have to.
在12小时内我们会有结果 -没错
In 12 hours we will have results. -Exactly.
我们应该做好准备…
We should be prepared-- -Shaun, stop.
肖恩 停一下吧
Just stop for a second.
坐下
Sit down.
好的
Okay.
如果我得了癌症…
If I have cancer…
我会在第四阶段 对吧?
I'd be at stage four, right?
这方面没有什么奇迹的治疗方法
There's no miracle cure for that.
我们还没有联♥系♥克利夫兰的陈医生
We still haven't called Dr. Chen in Cleveland.
我读了她的论文 对复发性胶质母细胞瘤不起作用
I read her paper. It doesn't work with recurrent GBM.
当你可能快要死的时候 怎么能想到泰迪熊呢?
How can you think about teddy bears when you might be dying?
如果你是对的 肖恩
If you're right, Shaun,
你儿子出生的时候我就不在了
then I won't be here when your son is born.
我不会在这里帮助你
I won't be here to help you.
该知道的时候自然会知道
We'll know when we know.
我喜欢浅色的木材
I like the lighter wood.
我也是
So do I.
关于纸尿裤我还应该知道什么?
What else should I know about diapers?
肺叶取出
Lung lobe is out.
这些节段性的血管被损坏 -7-0缝合线应该可以固定它们
These segmental vessels are damaged. -Running 7-0 sutures should fix them.
何必呢 上叶已经出来了
Why bother? The upper lobe's out.
如果佩雷斯的移植手术成功 我们可以用它们来拯救他的下半身
If Perez's graft works, we could use them to save his lower half.
不太可能
Very unlikely.
住院医生正在努力 -显然没有成功
The residents are working on it. -Obviously not succeeding.
我已经妥协了 而你现在要批评住院医生?
I'm compromised, and now you slag on the residents?
两个在试用期 你解雇了一位 而接替她的是被我解雇的人
Two are on probation, you let one go, and her replacement is someone I fired.
他是最有经验的一年级新生 带来了全新的视角
He's the most experienced first-year and brings a new perspective.
训练他们是我的工作
Training them is my job.
你的工作是让我的工作更容易 -是要管理好一个重要的部门
Your job is to make my job easier. -It's to run a great department.
如果你做到了 我就不用像现在这样考虑那么多了
If you were, I wouldn't have to think about it as much as I have.
神经血管组织辨别带
Vessel loops.
你给婴儿换了手术? -我们没有给贾斯敏足够的信任
You changed the baby's surgery? -We weren't giving Jasmine enough credit.
自从伊登出生以来 她做了很多事情来扭转自己的生活
She's done a lot to turn her life around since Eden was born.
才七周 新的手术方案 她必须坚持七年
For seven weeks. With this new plan, she has to keep it up for seven years.
一个婴儿可以改变一个人
A baby can change a person.
粉红代码 新生儿重症监护房♥三床 -那是伊登
Code pink. NICU. Bed three. -That's Eden.
粉红代码 新生儿重症监护病房♥三号♥床
Code pink. NICU. Bed three.
利姆问我的意见
Lim asked for my opinion.
我在大学里遇到了很多像你这样有钱 有权有势的人
I met so many rich, entitled guys like you in college.
我受不了他们 即使是和我睡过的人
And I couldn't stand them. Even the ones I slept with.
如果你不能承受高♥强♥度的工作
If you can't handle the hard work,
就坐上你的兰博基尼回家去吧
just get in your Lamborghini and go home.
雪莉刘易斯
Sherry Lewis.
我在丹佛的最后一位病人
One of my last patients in Denver.
卵巢癌晚期 治疗骨盆外翻
Late-stage ovarian cancer. Treatment's pelvic exenteration.
要把所有器官拿掉 膀胱 结肠 子♥宫♥和阴♥道♥
You remove everything. The bladder, colon, uterus and vagina.
成功的话 病人带着结肠造口和尿路造口袋生活
Now in success, the patient lives with colostomy and urostomy bags,
重度更年期 完全没有性生活
severe menopause and absolutely no sex life.
很残酷 但却是有效的
It is brutal but effective.
本来是的
Would have been.
但我说服了我的主治医生 支持一个实验性的手术
But I talked my attending out of it. In favor of an experimental surgery.
切除肿瘤 用腹直肌肌皮瓣重建盆底
Excision of the tumors and you reconstruct the pelvic floor with TRAM flaps.
极其先进
Incredibly advanced.
正是我们现在探讨的对布雷迪 所做的那种手术
The type of stuff we're talking about doing to Brady.
雪莉…
Sherry…
雪莉死在了手术台上
Sherry died on the table.
而我离开了丹佛
And I left Denver.
我们冒着风险 有人死去
We take risks and people die.
但是如果我们打安全牌
But if we play it safe…
他们也会死
they die too.
我宁愿后悔为病人争取的太多 而不是不够努力
I'd rather regret fighting too hard for a patient than not hard enough.
你女儿为什么要给你的猫剃毛?
Why would your daughter shave your cat?
说来话长 重点是不要养猫
Long story. The point being, don't get a cat.
孩子们会告诉你他们会清理猫砂盒 事实是他们不会的
Kids are gonna tell you they'll clean the litter box. They're not.
不要落入这个陷阱 -你犯了很多错误
Don't fall for that trap. -You made a lot of mistakes.
是的
Yeah.
所有这些都归咎于
All boils down to
基本上是玛蒂的妈妈把她带大 而我一心扑在工作上
Maddie's mom basically raised her while I focused on work.
你是一名外科医生 她是一名房♥地♥产♥经纪人
You were a surgeon, she was a real estate agent.
我喜欢手术 我喜欢探查人们的大脑 这非常令人兴奋
I loved surgery. I loved poking around in people's brains. It was very exciting.
而且我还能在此过程中拯救一些生命
And I get to save some lives while I'm at it.
拯救生命是非常令人兴奋的
Saving lives is very exciting.
同样令人兴奋的还有玛蒂的第一步 第一句话 第一次钢琴演奏会 我听说
So were Maddie's first steps, first words, first piano recital. Or so I heard.
工作大于家庭 这就是你得到的结果 你不要再犯同样的错误
Work over family, that's what you get. You won't make the same mistakes.
我不认为我会 我们是非常不同的人
I don't think I will. We are very different people.
是吗?
Are we?
我从你那里学到了 一些非常有用的东西
I have learned some very useful things from you.
好吧 彼此彼此
Well, right back at you.
婴儿需要手术
The baby needs surgery.
婴儿床需要被组装起来 -去吧
The crib needs to be assembled. -Go.
但你选择工作的次数太多了 我什么时候应该优先考虑家庭呢?
But you chose work way too often. When should I prioritize family?
当面对一个生病的婴儿和家具时 生病的婴儿每次都会优先 走吧
When you have a sick baby and furniture, the sick baby wins every time. Go.
我能搞定
I got this.
序列清创
Serial debridement.
对愈合有一点帮助 但会大大增加感染的风险
Helps healing a little, but increases infection risk a lot.
我没辙了
Then I'm tapped out.
我也是
Me too.
我想我们应该告诉利姆
I guess we should tell Lim.
兰博基尼
Lamborghinis!
兰博基尼
Lamborghinis.
大多数跑车使用加压燃烧 来实现它的性能
Most sports cars use pressurized combustion to achieve that performance.
但兰博基尼不是
But not Lambos.
不是 为了减少发动机的磨损
No. To reduce engine wear,
它们使用真空来将气体吸入活塞
they use vacuums to pull gas into the pistons.
布雷迪的器官不会愈合 因为我们不能给它们提供足够的流量
Brady's organs won't heal because we can't get enough flow to them.
如果我们强迫更多的血液进入
If we force more blood into it,
就会造成致命的高腹腔压力
we cause lethally high abdominal compartment pressure.
因此我们可以创造一个真空 使用内部抽吸装置
So, let's pull blood in passively by creating a vacuum,
被动地把血液吸进去
using internal suction devices.
组织压力小的低压系统更有利于愈合
A low-pressure system with low tissue stress is better for healing.
这是…
That's…
这是个绝妙的主意
That's a brilliant idea.
但如果血液没有进入正确的区域 肯定失败
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表