剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
该起床了?
Time to get up?
是我该起了
For me.
一大早有部门会议
Early department meeting.
你应该继续睡
You should stay in bed.
你也是
So should you.
我给萝丝莉亚餐厅打个电♥话♥怎么样?
How about I put a call into Rosalia's?
早餐卷饼 一大杯拿铁
Breakfast burrito, latte from a big cup.
能省20分钟
20 minutes saved.
如果我回到床上
If I get back in that bed,
20分钟可不够
it'll be for more than 20 minutes.
迟到就迟到吧
I can be late.
我让你穿件夹克的
Told you to put on a jacket.
我说了我不冷
I told you I'd be fine.
你真的不冷吗?
Are you fine?
不是 冷死了
No, I'm freezing.
这里是圣何塞
It's San Jose.
冬天只是一个相对的概念
Winter's a relative term.
谢谢
Thanks.
这不是你昨天穿的衣服吗?
You wear that yesterday?
我睡在她家了
I crashed at her place.
我们很晚才完成一个研究项目
We finished a research project late
他就睡在沙发上了
and he slept on the couch.
你不是有约会吗?
Didn't you have a date?
我改时间了
I rescheduled it.
我得洗个澡 不然我会迟到的
I need to shower or I'll be late.
再见 -再见
See ya. -See ya.
他在给你扔面包屑 -什么?
He's bread crumbing you. -Excuse me.
他举止暧昧 却不表明态度
He's flirtatious, noncommittal.
只给你足够的关注来吊着你
Giving you attention to keep you hooked.
他在扔面包屑 你永远吃不到完整的面包片
He's dropping crumbs. You'll never get the full slice.
我们只是朋友 我不介意这种关系
We're just friends. I'm fine with that.
或者他丢给你什么你都愿意接
Or maybe you're settling for whatever he'll give you.
胃痛是什么时候开始的?
When did the stomach pain begin?
几周前
Couple weeks ago.
我注射利普安十天了 可能是副作用
I'm on my 10th day of Lupron, it could be the side effects.
我们想尽快进行胚胎移植
Hoping for an embryo transfer soon.
得好好照顾她
Gotta take care of her.
除了疼痛 有没有其他…
Other than the pain, any other--
呕吐、发烧、出汗
Emesis, fever, sweats.
有压痛和腹胀
Some tenderness and distension.
右下腹有个伤疤
Scar. Right lower quadrant.
那是第一次约会的纪念品
That's a first date souvenir.
非正式的第一次约会
Unofficial first date.
麦克伯尼氏手术切痕
A McBurney's incision.
你做过开腹阑尾切除术
You had an open appendectomy.
她的阑尾破裂了
A ruptured appendix.
我是一名注册护士
I'm an RN.
就医时的浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥
It's a medical meet-cute.
我很好 -你不好
I'm okay. -You are not.
右侧骨盆区有一个形状不规则的肿块
There's an irregularly shaped mass in the right side pelvic region.
你必须马上做CT
You need a CT STAT.
需要帮助吗?
Can I help you?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我摔倒了 撞到了头
I fell and hit my head.
过来
Come here.
可能是头部外伤
Possible head trauma.
你能说出姓名和出生日期吗?
Name and date of birth?
托妮路兹
Toni Rhoades.
1995年8月7日
August 7th, 1995.
瞳孔反应迟钝
Slow reacting pupils.
你有用药或饮酒吗?
Any drugs or alcohol?
没有
No, no, no.
不对 我昨晚喝了几杯酒
Yes, I had a couple drinks last night.
我怎么到这里的?
How did I get here?
需要做头部CT 检查脑出血和颅骨骨折
Head CT. Check for brain bleed, skull fractures.
我的胃…
My stomach is…
这是哪来的?
How'd you get this?
她的腹部僵硬肿胀
Her abdomen is rigid and distended.
腹腔内有明显出血
Significant intraperitoneal hemorrhage.
你的脾脏在出血 你需要手术
Your spleen is bleeding. You need surgery.
我检查了你的病人的超声波
I reviewed your patient's ultrasound.
混合回声肿块的出现很不寻常
The appearance of that mixed echogenic mass is unusual.
是的 我们… -有进展就告诉我
Yes, we-- -Keep me posted.
去过萝丝莉亚餐厅吗?
Went to Rosalia's?
早餐卷饼配辣香肠
The breakfast burrito with the spicy chorizo.
尝尝融化的辣香肠
Try molten chorizo.
就算我得溃疡也值了
Totally worth the ulcer I might get.
立场很坚定
Hard stand.
我从没去过萝丝莉亚餐厅
I have never been to Rosalia's.
我推荐你试试
I recommend it.
墨菲医生 你的片子准备好了
Your images are ready, Dr. Murphy.
肿块在这里
There's the mass.
病变周围有游离液体
There's free fluids around the lesion.
可能有活动性出血并扩散到邻近器官
Possible active bleeding and invasion into adjacent organs.
她得立即手术切除病灶
She needs immediate surgery for resection of the lesion.
你长这个多久了?
How long have you had those?
我的怪物角?
My monster horns?
几年了 但现在影响我戴眼镜了
Few years, but now they're making it hard for my glasses to stay on.
我的头发可以遮住它们
My hair hides them.
你很漂亮 没有什么好遮的
You're beautiful, nothing to hide.
但是你得戴眼镜 所以我们应该切除这些生长物
But the glasses need to stay, so we should remove these growths.
不用剃光头发或留下大大的疤痕吗?
Without shaving my hair or leaving big scars?
这是其他医生给我的唯一选择
The only options other doctors gave me.
他们不了解我的技术
They don't know my technique.
从这里做一个小切口
Make a tiny incision…here.
它可以最大限度地减少疤痕
It minimizes scars and…
也不用剃掉你的头发
it'll leave your hair intact.
好
Okay.
把格温德琳排进我的日程表
Put Gwendolyn on my schedule.
谢谢你 医生 -好的
Thank you, Doctor. -Yes.
托妮的CT结果很不错 没有骨折 也没有颅内出血
Tony's CT came back clean and no fractures or intracranial bleeding.
她可以做手术了
Clear for surgery.
明天你要做研究吗?
Doing research for tomorrow?
我请客吃披萨
I'll spring for pizza.
听说过“面包屑”手段吗?
Ever heard of bread crumbing?
跟鸽子有关系吗?
Does it involve pigeons?
没关系
No.
就是两个人经常一起玩的时候
It's when two people hang out a lot.
其中一个想要超越友谊的关系 而另一个人态度不明
One wants to be more than friends and the other isn't clear.
第一个人应该怎么办?
What should the first person do?
耐心等待还是忘掉对方?
Be patient or move on?
我只想要个朋友
Asking for a friend.
真正的私密关系很少见
Real personal connections are rare.
堪称无价之宝
Invaluable.
不管这种关系是爱情
Whether the context is romantic,
还是柏拉图式的
or platonic.
手术室里见
See you inside.
疤痕组织的触手 已经伸进了每一个器官
There are tentacles of scar tissue, reaching into every organ.
发现多处脓肿和感染负担
Multiple abscesses and infection burden.
我们需要几个排液管
We will need several drains.
已经一百毫升了 感染太严重了
100 cc already. This infection is crazy.
你和利姆之间还是很尴尬吗?
So, things with you and Lim are still sort of awkward?
我和利姆医生保持着以医学为中心的
Dr. Lim and I have a professional relationship
工作关系
centered on medicine.
肿块粘附在骨盆壁 结肠、膀胱和子♥宫♥上
The mass is adherent to the pelvic wall, colon, bladder, uterus.
你们以前关系更好 怀念吗?
You were closer, you miss that?
正在切穿更多组织
Cutting through more tissue.
利姆医生是外科主任
Dr. Lim is chief of surgery.
我是一名主治医生
I am an attending,
关注医学才是合乎逻辑
a medical focus is logical,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表