剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on The Good Doctor…
达理希
Dalisay,
我知道我没给你足够的尊重
I know didn't show you enough respect
我也没付出足够的努力
and I didn't make enough effort
去从你的角度来看这个世界 但我想改变
to see things from your point of view. But I wanna change.
要一起吃晚餐吗?
How about dinner?
星期六七点半来接我
You pick me up at 7:30 Saturday.
我们可以试试那家菲律宾饭店
We can try the Filipino place.
我想也许你和我可以 把彼此当做一个礼物
I think maybe you and I could be gifts to each other,
我们应该对此持开放的态度
and we should be open to that.
我不知道我们的未来会是什么样子
No idea what our future looks like.
你会搞清楚的
You'll figure out.
在你有自己的孩子前 这是一次很好的演练
Perfect practice for when your own comes.
我打算不吃体外受精的药了 下个周期我不打算做了
I'm going off my IVF meds. I'm not doing another cycle.
伊登就是我一直在等待的宝宝 她是我的女儿
Eden is what I've been waiting for. She's my daughter.
我以为是格拉斯曼医生的癌症复发了
I thought it was Dr. Glassman's cancer returning,
但其实是轻微中风
but it is damage to Dr. Glassman's brain
引发的大脑损害 这是永久性的
as a result of a mini stroke. It is permanent.
他不应该再做手术了
He shouldn't be doing surgery anymore.
还有两周花生就要出生了
Two weeks to peanut day.
是的
Yes.
所以你早餐就做烤千层意面?
So you're making lasagna for breakfast?
我打算做好放冰箱里
It's going in the freezer.
我收拾好了住院包 写好了生产计划
I packed my hospital bag, written my birth plan,
接下来 我要去修指甲和去放松了
and soon I'll have on my list is to do many nails and relax.
百分之七十三的分娩 发生在预产期之前
73% of births happen before the due date,
所以你需要立即开始放松
so you need to start relaxing immediately,
因为我们能掌控的 只有放松这一件事情
Because if there's one thing you can grab, it's relaxation.
是的
Yes.
格拉斯有联♥系♥你吗?
Have you heard anything from Glassy?
没有
No.
等他发现你拿着他的脑部扫描 去找利姆时 他可能会生气
He might be mad when he finds out you went to Lim with his brain scans.
这对他的未来非常重要 无论是从健康还是职业角度来说都是
It was very important for his future, both medically and professionally.
他气的可能不只是事实 还有你背着他找利姆这事
Not just the info, the whole behind his back thing.
他不听我的 所以我别无选择
He wouldn't listen to me, so I had no choice.
我认为你做得很对
I think you did the right thing.
但一定要去找他聊聊
But just talk to him.
好的
Okay.
我中风了
I've had a stroke.
是的 很轻微
Yes, a small one.
-我应该让你自己待一会 -是的 没错
-I should give you some time. -Yeah, you should.
他踩的是刹车而不是油门
He hit the brakes instead of the gas
所以他一头撞在了方向盘上
and hit his head on the steering wheel.
今天最愚蠢的病人肯定是我了
And a shoo-in for the dumbest patient of the day.
现在下结论还为时过早
Too early to hand that out.
想见识一下更蠢的病人?
Want a better dumb patient?
医生说:“托丽正在等她的X光片”
Doctor says, "Tori's waiting for her X-ray."
她说:“真奇怪 我没和叫广翩的约会过啊”
She says, "Well, that's weird. I never dated any Ray"
这也不一定是今天最蠢的
A little too early for that too.
表面裂伤而已
Laceration's superficial,
缝几针就可以出院了
couple stitches and you're good.
-太好了 -你确定?
-Yay. -You sure?
他头撞得很重 也许你们应该让他做一些检查
He hit his head pretty hard. Maybe you should run some tests.
没有骨折、闭合性头部损伤 或脑出血的迹象
There's no sign of fracture, closed head injury or brain bleed.
墨菲医生?
Dr. Murphy?
这与事故无关
It's not about the accident.
在过去的六个月里 他的行为一直很奇怪
He's been behaving very strangely for the last six months.
他机敏、反应快、善于社交…
He's alert, responsive, engaging socially--
他以前不是这样的
Which is nothing like him.
他这一生都是个坏脾气的人
His whole life, he's been terrible.
不断被解雇 离过四次婚
Constantly fired, been through four divorces,
没理过除了我之外的所有孩子
away from all of his kids except me.
他以前一直是
He was always just
一个混♥蛋♥
a dick.
然后他变了 现在他都开始讲老人笑话了
Then he changed. Now he's telling dad jokes.
会问我每天过得怎么样 还给我买♥♥生日礼物了
Asks about my day. He gave me a birthday present.
他变得不像他了
He is a different person.
这听起来不像是医学问题
This does not sound to me like a medical issue.
但我会让他做个脑部核磁共振
But I will order a brain MRI
如果是因为医学原因 那就太有趣了
because it'd be very interesting if it were.
(亚伦格拉斯曼医生)
因为我带着你的脑部扫描 去找了利姆医生 你生我的气了?
Are you mad at me for going to Dr. Lim with your brain scan?
是的 有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
但也许你救了我的命 所以…
But maybe you saved my life, so…
我之前没想到是中风
I didn't think you are.
但是丽说有可能是 所以我俩都对了
But Lea said you might be so we were right.
你接下来有什么打算?
What are you going to do?
关于你的工作?
About your job?
我不知道 肖恩
I don't know, Shaun.
我刚刚才得知自己中风了
I just found out I had a stroke.
现在还觉得有点难以接受
I'm still reeling a little bit.
也许等我做好决定
Maybe when I decide,
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
好吧
Okay.
我听到它在跳
I hear it beating.
哇 沃尔克医生有一颗心啊
Wow. Dr. Wolke has a heart.
我之前一直不确定呢
I wasn't sure myself.
我也有一个
I have one too.
这个我们早就知道了
Now that we all knew.
嗨 尼克
Hey, Nico.
医生们要带奥利维亚去吃冰淇淋
The doctors are going to take Olivia to get some ice cream
带你去做点检查
and you to get some tests,
当然了 检查完就带你去吃冰淇淋
followed, of course, by some ice cream.
-谢谢 马库斯医生 -不客气
-Thanks, Dr. Marcus. -Yeah.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
尼克的肉瘤侵入了他的大腿和臀部 这里和这里
Nico's Sarcoma has invaded his thigh and hip, here and here.
幸运的是没有转移的迹象 这意味着
But luckily, there's no signs of metastasis, which means,
我们可以切除肿瘤
we can debulk the tumor.
他还有多少时间?
How much time would he get?
九个月 甚至一年
Nine months, maybe even a year.
我们可以带他去萨尔茨堡
We could take him to Salzburg.
因为尼克的病和各种手术 他从没真正享受过一个美好的圣诞节
With Nico's illness and surgeries, he's never really had a great Christmas.
他看到了一张照片
He found this photo
奥地利萨尔茨堡的圣诞集市 之后就念念不忘
of the Salzburg Christmas market in Austria, talks about it all the time.
做完这个手术 他就可以撑到那时候了
This surgery could just get us there.
可能不止如此
Not just.
医学总是在进步
There's always medical advances.
塞布 你得现实点
You have to be realistic, Seb.
而你得想得积极点
And you have to keep a positive attitude.
这是个好消息
This is good news.
再做些最后的术前检查 然后尼克明天就可以做手术了
Some final pre-op testing. Nico can have a surgery tomorrow.
伊登 求你听话点吧
Eden, be reasonable. Please.
我已经给你喂了奶 换了尿布 用小被子裹好了
You've been fed, changed, swaddled.
我抱着你走过、摇过
I have walked. I have rocked.
还上下晃过
I have bounced.
我把你抱在胸前
I have held you on my front,
放在背上、放在腰后
on my back, on my hip.
求你了 伊登 你得睡觉了
Please, Eden, you have to go to sleep.
求你乖一点吧
Be reasonable. Please.
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
所以你到底告不告诉我?
So you're gonna tell me, or not?
-我们明天去哪? -那是个惊喜
-Where we going tomorrow? -It's a surprise.
其实你也不知道吧
As in you have no idea.
这比我想象的要难
It's been harder than I thought.
电影太老套了
A movie is too predictable.
密室逃脱太暗了
An escape room is too dark in.
好吧 去我家吃晚饭就不用想了
Well, dinner at my place is out.
那我来挑地方吧
I'll pick something.
我不想把难题甩给你
I don't want you to.
约会应该是有趣的 丹尼 而且肯定会很有趣
It's meant to be fun, Danny, which it will be
迈出第一步就是幸事 所以让我来决定 好吗?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表