剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Not good for a surgeon.
零比七 医生
Over seven, Doc.
你是医生 -儿科医生
You're a doctor? -Pediatrician.
我对阵小孩时 表现要好得多
I play much better against the kids.
别误会 我可不喜欢这运动
Just for the record, I did not love that.
那你为什么在笑
Then why are you smiling?
更像是苦笑 -也许吧
It's more of a grimace. -Maybe.
也可能是因为
Or maybe it's nice…
被重新当做正常人对待
You know, being treated like a normal person again.
那种对残障人士的礼貌
And that patronizing politeness accorded to the helpless, vulnerable invalid,
让人厌烦
that crap gets old fast.
下周同一时间再约
Same time next week?
想都别想 -好吧
Not a chance in hell. -Okay.
我能参加手术了
And I'm back on the case.
我都不知道你被撤了
Didn't know you were off it.
你现在应该比我更需要这些
Figure you can use these more now than I can.
已经有一台发电机罢♥工♥了 剩下那台也快了
Lost one generator, the other is on its last legs.
除了监护室和手术室 全医院的空调都关了
ICU and OR, the only places with working AC.
整个医院随时都会陷入黑暗
The whole hospital could go dark at any time.
你打算炒了我吗 -董事会可能会先炒了我
You're gonna fire me, aren't you? -Not if the board fires me first.
我得去打几个电♥话♥
I gotta make some calls.
六号♥
Number six.
肺部肿瘤已切除 继续
Lung is clear. Moving on.
给她推点地尔硫卓
Give her a bump of Dilt.
我们可不希望她的心脏
We don't want her heart going haywire
在我们努力切除肿瘤时衰竭
while we're trying to pull this thing off of it.
肾实质视野不清晰
Renal parenchyma isn't clear.
我没法在不牺牲肾脏的情况下切除肿瘤
I can't resect this aspect of the tumor without sacrificing the kidney.
那就把肾摘除
Take the kidney.
那她将需要全天候的透析
Then she'll need full-on dialysis.
她会出现血压不稳定
She'll be looking at blood pressure volatility,
随时昏厥 电解质失衡的症状 -她能接受
fainting spells, electrolyte imbalance. -She can live with it.
摘除肾脏
Take the kidney.
我祖父患胰腺癌时
When my grandfather got pancreatic cancer,
我祖母逼医生做了手术
my grandmother pushed his doctors to operate.
手术并发症葬送了
Complications from surgery cost him
他生活中的所有快乐
everything that made his life worth living.
他原本可以和家人好好渡过最后的几个月
He could have spent his last few months in palliative care with his family.
最终他只得到了三年的痛苦与折磨
Instead, he got three years of pain and misery.
如果现在停手 她还可以有质量的过上好几个月
If we stop now, she'll have a few more good months.
奶油布丁
Butterscotch pudding.
生活本就艰苦
Life is hard.
失去亲人的痛苦
Sometimes, the pain of loss or whatever is so acute,
让你看不到活下去的希望
you don't know how you're going to go on or why.
直到你找到一个理由
Then you find a reason, or a reason finds you.
被人需要 遇到真爱
Someone needs you. You find love, a purpose.
艾德娜不想失去见到孙女的那份喜悦
Dialysis isn't going to stop Edna from the joy of seeing her granddaughter,
和树叶沙沙作响的声音
the rustling of the leaves
以及吃奶油布丁的美妙
or butterscotch pudding.
我会摘除肾脏
I'll take the kidney.
布鲁克斯的心绞痛恶化了 手术迫在眉睫
Brooks' unstable angina has worsened. The surgery can't wait.
你喜欢看天气频道吗
Do you watch The Weather Channel?
这里是圣何塞 天气都一个样 今天除外
This is San Jose. There is no weather, other than today.
赫尔辛基的天气变化多样
Helsinki has a lot of weather.
你会看芬兰的天气预报
You watch Finnish weather reports?
用科学手段来预测 让人十分安心
I find using science as a predictive tool very reassuring.
我看过好几部关于天气的电影 龙♥卷♥风♥ 后天
I've seen some good weather movies. Twister, The Day After Tomorrow.
那些电影都是脱离现实的
Those movies are very unrealistic.
鲨卷风 -煎饼 你喜欢煎饼吗
Sharknado... -Pancakes. Do you like pancakes?
我不喜欢吃碳水化合物
I'm not much of a carb person.
不过我喜欢米煎饼
I do love bánh xèo.
越南薄饼包裹着 -那不是煎饼
Vietnamese crepes stuffed with pickled... -No, those are not pancakes.
我们根本没有共同点
We have no common ground.
格拉斯曼医生和莉亚的建议一点用都没有
Dr. Glassman's advice is not useful, nor Lea's advice.
我还是不喜欢你
I still do not like you.
方圆八公里的老年看护机构都找遍了
That's every senior care facility within a five-mile radius.
阿♥拉♥米托斯
Alamitos.
美莉亚谷公园
Vista Park.
艾登威尔
Edenvale.
您对这些地方有印象吗
Any of those places ring a bell?
我的艾玛在哪
Where's my Emma?
我会在艾登威尔孤独终老吗
I'm gonna end up in Edenvale, aren't I?
死了都没人知道 -不会的
With no one to report me missing. -No, you're not.
艾登威尔对你来说过于高级了
Edenvale's far too exclusive.
你最后肯定会和帕克复合的
Come on, you know you're gonna get back together with Park.
萨姆
Sam?
有人打到了急诊室
Someone just called our ER,
找一位91岁名叫塞缪尔麦金太尔的人
looking for a 91-year-old Samuel McIntyre of
他住在草甸路378号♥
378 Meadow Drive.
他真的是被我们绑♥架♥来的
We really did kidnap him.
他的孙子凯尔正在来接他的路上
His grandson, Kyle, is coming to pick him up.
他叫凯尔麦金太尔 是一位律师
As in Kyle McIntyre, attorney-at-law.
太阳能公♥司♥会尽快送来一辆电源车
Solar energy company's delivering a battery truck ASAP,
足以支撑我们的用电需求
which would give us the power we need.
太好了 -但我们没法用
That's fantastic. -Except we can't access it.
它是直流电 而且他们没有转换器
Its DC power, and they don't have an inverter.
核磁共振机也是直流电的 他们肯定有转换器
MRIs run on DC. They must have inverters.
我不确定它能不能接入我们的电力系统
I'm not sure they can integrate it into our grid.
到时候就知道了
Well, we're gonna find out.
让工程师拿一台转换器去电气室
Have engineering take an inverter to the electrical room.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
我们要带你去旅行 梅 好好享受吧
We're taking you on a little trip, May. Just sit back and enjoy.
欢迎来到巴黎
Welcome to Paris.
天啊
Oh. Oh, my...
这是巴黎圣母院
It's Notre-Dame.
卢浮宫
The Louvre.
还有埃菲尔铁塔
And the Eiffel Tower.
我们终于来了
We made it after all.
多美啊 马蒂
Isn't it beautiful, Marty?
对 梅
Yes, it is, May.
布鲁克斯的冠状动脉构造极其不寻常
Oh. Brooks' coronary anatomy is very, very unusual.
没错
Yes, it is.
我本打算将冠状动脉直接植入主动脉
I was hoping to implant a coronary artery directly onto the aorta.
长度不够 -我刚要这么说
It won't reach. -I know I was about to say that.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我们可以用自体移植片搭桥 不过
We could do a bypass with a homograft, although...
移植片会凝结 -我正要说
The graft would clot. -I was getting to that.
我不需要你的坏主意
I don't need your bad ideas.
我指望你能化腐朽为神奇
I was hoping you'd make it a better idea.
别再说话了 -不
Stop talking. -No.
我可以接受你不喜欢我
I'm fine with you not liking me,
但这不代表你可以无视我的观点
but that doesn't mean you get to disregard my ideas.
我本以为你会理解被当做异类的感觉
I'd have thought you'd understand what it's like to be treated as the other.
你想找共同点 那就是我们的共同点
You want to find common ground? That's our common ground.
我们做改良的竹内手术
We can use a modified Takeuchi procedure
用经食道心脏超音波打通右冠状动脉
to tunnel the RCA using TEE guidance.
好主意 我来夹住主动脉
Great plan, I'll cross-clamp the aorta.
停电前确实是个好主意
It was a great plan.
我们得用天窗技术 但要做非体外循环版的改良
We need to do an off-pump modification of the trap door technique.
15号♥手术刀
Number 15 scalpel.
不经过电灼 他很可能会失血过量
Without electric cautery, there's a huge risk he'll bleed out.
我们得即兴发挥了
We need to improvise.
通过可调节结扎技术收紧出血血管如何
What about adjustable ligature technique to cinch down bleeding vessels?
那是内战时期的技术
That is from the Civil War.
我是外科手术迷
I'm a little bit of a surgical history geek.
血压55/32 他快不行了
55 over 32. He's critical.
这种结扎术可能会永久损害血管
That ligature technique could permanently damage the vasculature.
我们还是做非体外循环版的改良
We will do the off-pump modification.
在内战时期 医生会加热金属
In the Civil War, they also used heat on metal…
用火
To cauterize.
在场肯定有人带了打火机
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表