剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
因为它已经被感染损坏了
It's already damaged by infection.
移除它可能是让他活着的唯一方法
Removing it may be the only way to keep him alive.
但这对他会有什么影响呢?
But how would that affect him?
大脑的某些区域远不如其他区域重要
There are areas of the brain that are significantly less essential than others.
这部分只影响他的言语和记忆
This part only impacts his speech and memory.
而且应该不是长♥期♥的
Probably not long-term.
那他可能无法说话或忘记我们是谁?
So he might not be able to talk or know who we are?
在他醒来之前 我们无法对他进行全面评估
We wouldn't be able to fully assess him until he wakes up.
瑞奇的头骨还处于打开状态
Ricky's skull is opened.
我们应该这样做
We should do it.
这是一家非常好的医院
This is a very good hospital.
这些都是非常聪明的医生
These are very smart doctors.
一个非常聪慧的人曾经告诉我
And someone very wise once told me that
有时你只需要相信事情会好起来的
sometimes you just have to trust things will work out.
就这样吧
Okay.
血色素沉着症?
Hemochromatosis?
直到现在你才注意到这些症状?
You never noticed these symptoms until now?
关节疼痛、疲劳、精神模糊?
Joint pain, fatigue, mental fuzziness?
我下周就满58岁了
I turn 58 next week.
今天之前 我一直感觉自己还是个二十多的小伙
I haven't felt a day over 30 until now.
你的血色素沉着症不太可能
It's very unlikely your hemochromatosis
在一周内从零增加到60
went from zero to 60 in a week.
你有没有用别人的血参加筛选?
Is it possible you gave the screener someone else's blood?
你觉得我作弊?为了钱?
You think I cheated? For the money?
不是 里格斯先生 我只是...
No, Mr. Riggs. I'm just trying to--
你是20加仑俱乐部的献血者?
You're a blood donor in the 20 gallon club?
是的 过去30年定期献血
Yeah. Regular donor the last 30 years.
你最后一次献血是什么时候?
When was the last time you donated?
两个月前 就在我开始这项试验之前
Two months ago, just before I started this trial.
而且你在试验期间不被允许献血
And you're not allowed to donate while you're in the trial.
看 这就是参加试验的缺点
See, that's the downside.
我其实挺喜欢那些饼干的
I actually enjoy those cookies.
你想吃多少都行 我向你保证
I'll make sure you get all the cookies you want.
你不觉得该回家了吗?
Don't you think it's time to come home?
不觉得
No.
既然如此 我想着给你做点 像你给我们做的那样好吃的东西
In that case, I wanted to make you something delicious like you've made us,
但我厨艺不好 而且到处都打烊了
but I'm not a very good cook and everything's closed,
所以希望你喜欢
so I hope you like
热狗味薯片和坚果威化棒
hot-dog-flavored potato chips and Nutty Buddys.
好吧
Yeah.
指甲油? -父女时光
Nail polish? - Father-daughter time.
玛蒂非要把我的指甲涂成闪亮彩虹色
Maddie insisted that she paint my fingernails a sparkly rainbow color.
第二天 我的第一个病人非常不舒服
And the next day, my first patient was very uncomfortable.
那时我才意识到忘记卸掉指甲油了
That's when I realized I forgot to remove the nail polish.
那是一段美好的回忆
That's a nice memory.
坐 来来来 坐下
Sit. No, sit, sit, sit.
这么多的回忆
So many memories.
那个万圣节玛蒂想扮成一条火腿
That Halloween Maddie wanted to go as a ham
因为我们刚看了《杀死一只知更鸟》
because we had just seen To Kill A Mockingbird.
但她希望她的衣服
But she wanted the ham
是由真正的火腿制成的
to be made out of an actual ham.
然后有天晚上风刮得很厉害 把她卧室的门吹得猛得关上了
And then one night the wind was blowing so hard it blew her bedroom door shut.
她觉得是祖母的鬼魂回来看望她了
She was convinced that her grandmother's ghost had come back to visit her.
所以想在之后的两周里和我们睡
Wanted to sleep in our bed for the next two weeks.
你不会是来给我吃垃圾食品吧?
You didn't come here just to feed me junk food, did you?
我想你可能需要找人倾诉
I thought you might need someone to talk to.
我很好
I'm fine.
我知道有个人更需要你去和他谈谈
I know someone you should talk to.
我知道 但来这里更容易些
I know. But this was easier.
“热狗”不该被做成一种味道
"Hot dog" should not be a flavor.
“他们在这世上的所有生活 以及他们在纳尼亚的所有冒险经历
"All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia
只是扉页上的封面
had only been the cover on the title page.
现在 他们终于开始了第一章
Now, at last, they were beginning chapter one
那是地球上没有人读过的伟大故事
of the great story which no one on Earth has read,
是个不会结束的故事
which goes on forever,
其中每一章
in which every chapter
都比之前那章更精彩”
is better than the one before."
我来啦 需要给你注射点吗♥啡♥吗?
Checking in. Need me to up your morphine?
来一点
Couldn't hurt.
嘿 我改变主意了
Hey, I changed my mind
关于视频博客
about the vlog.
太棒了
Wonderful.
开始吧
Go for it.
嗨 玫瑰粉们 我回来了
Hey, Roses. I'm back.
双肺移植手术没能成功
The DLT didn't really work out,
所以这将是我最后一次更新
so this is gonna be my last update.
我本来不打算更新 我本打算像狄兰托马斯所写的那样
I wasn't even going to do this, I was gonna flip off Dylan Thomas
温和地走进那个良夜
and go gently into that good night.
但是
But...
但我不能不告而别
I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.
难过也没有关系
And that it's okay to be hurt.
我是很难过
I am.
我的生命被缩短了
That my life's been cut short.
但这一切的好处
But the upside to all of this
是我感受到了 我从未想过会有的感觉
is that I feel something I never thought I would.
感恩
It's gratitude.
我很感谢我亲爱的妈妈
I'm grateful to my sweet mother.
还有
And...
那些保持希望不灭的人
to the people who keep hope alive.
比如L医生 比如...
Like Dr. L, and...
急救推车
Crash cart.
她完全呼吸衰竭了
She's in full respiratory failure.
我们需要给她插管 -不要
We need to intubate her. - No.
我们需要放她走
We need to let her go.
肺露米数值达到402 马上把布蕾卡送到手术室
Pneumi hit 402. Get Brecca to the OR.
肺能用了 我们该插管了
The lungs are good. We should intubate.
好的
Yes.
瑞奇? -墨菲医生
Ricky? - Dr. Murphy.
瑞奇?你能听见我们说话吗?
Ricky? Can you hear us?
你好
Hello.
你知道自己在哪吗?
Do you know where you are?
你知道你的名字吗?
Do you know your name?
我是瑞奇帕夫洛维奇
I'm Ricky Pavlovich.
我在医院
I'm in the hospital
因为我在教堂营地踩到了生锈的钉子
because I stepped on a rusty nail at church camp.
但我明年还想去
But I would still like to go back there next year.
欢迎回家 肺露米
Welcome home, Pneumi.
里格斯献了一辈子血
Riggs is a lifelong blood donor.
这完全消除了他的症状 -直到他开始这个试验
Which totally eliminated his symptoms. - Until he started this trial.
因为在结束之前 他被禁止去献血
He's not allowed to donate till it's over.
所以流程没有问题 筛选也没问题
So there was nothing wrong with the protocols. Nobody was incompetent.
里格斯也不是个大骗子
And Riggs isn't a big, fat liar.
事实上 他是一个大英雄
In fact, he's a legit hero.
也许我的世界观确实需要一点调整
Maybe my world view does need a little adjustment.
我更喜欢意大利烤肉
I prefer Italian roast.
知道了
Noted.
准备好试用肺露米了吗?
Ready to take Pneumi for a test run?
这是她给你的肺起的名字
That's what she named your lungs.
真是个奇怪的夜晚
It was a weird night.
慢慢来
Start small.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我们是该谈谈
We should talk.
第39条 饮食限制
Number 39, dietary restrictions.
除了母乳
Other than breast milk.
宝宝踢我了!
I felt a kick!
我感觉到...
I felt...
这非常令人兴奋
This is very exciting.
来
Come here.
想想看 所有新的回忆
Think of all of the new memories
都在等着你去创造
waiting to be made.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表