剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Only issue--
唯一的问题是 这身有点难脱
They could be hard to get off.
可以是特色 也可以算缺陷
A feature or a bug, depending.
我们暂停一下吧
Let's take a break.
你有什么心事?
What's going on?
我现在和以前不同了 身体也不同了
I'm a different person now, with a different body.
但他显然很喜欢
That he apparently finds attractive.
船到桥头自然直
You'll figure it out.
不止是性♥爱♥的问题
It's not only sex.
我担心我只是 急着想恢复正常生活
I worry I'm just racing to start my life again.
我都不清楚我到底有多喜欢他
How much do I even like him?
他是个好人吗?
Is he a nice guy?
绝对是
Definitely.
帅吗?
Cute?
挺帅的
Pretty cute.
我刚失去一个这样的帅气好男人
Having just lost a nice and pretty cute guy,
只能说 慢慢来吧
it goes a long way.
就这身吧
This'll work.
看来我们无法保留幽门了
Doesn't look like we can preserve the pylorus.
我们可以等手术前期重新评估
We can reassess early in the surgery.
那天晚上 是我犯蠢了
I was an idiot the other night.
我差点吻了你
When I almost kissed you.
很显然 我喜欢你
Obviously, I like you.
但我不能越过这条线
But it's a line I can't cross.
是因为我们是同事吗…
If this is because we work together...
不是
It's not.
以我现在的状态 不能和任何人恋爱
I can't date anyone right now.
我真心希望 我们能继续做朋友
But I really hope we can keep being friends.
好
Okay.
-如果不做远端手术的话… -等等
- If we don't do a distal, we run the risk of-- - Hold up.
显然我们是两情相悦的 但出于某种你不想说的原因
We clearly both like each other,
显然我们是两情相悦的 但出于某种你不想说的原因
but nothing can happen
我们不能在一起
for some reason you won't share.
然而你还想继续和我当朋友?
But you still want to hang out?
对
Yeah.
我们来研究一下肝总动脉的情况
Let's look at the common hepatic artery.
我们另一个成长机会正在食堂等我们
Our other growth opportunity's waiting in the cafeteria.
你们认为我携带这种基因?
You think I carry a gene for this...
血色素沉着症基因
Hemochromatosis.
-所以如果你有小孩… -我有
So, if you have kids...
两个男孩 一对六岁的双胞胎
Yeah, two boys. Six-year-old twins.
如果出现皮肤呈青铜色 出现肝脏问题
The warning signs would be bronzed skin,
精力不足 关节疼痛就需要注意了
liver problems, lack of energy, joint pain.
没有这些情况
No.
据我所知 他们非常健康
As far as I know, they're totally healthy.
你们怎么发现我是携带者?
How did you find out I'm a carrier?
我从未来过这家医院
I've never even been to this hospital.
很抱歉 由于隐私法规定 我们不能说
I'm sorry. We're limited by privacy laws.
但只要你和你的孩子们没这方面问题 就无须担心了
But as long as you and your kids
但只要你和你的孩子们没这方面问题 就无须担心了
get checked out, you'll be fine.
隐私法 涉及谁的隐私?
Privacy laws? Who-- Whose privacy?
抱歉 我们不能透露更多信息了
I'm sorry. We can't say anything more.
雅各布?
Jacob?
黛西有孩子了?
Daisy had a kid?
嘿 哥们 他们刚把我叫过来
Hey, look, man, um, they just-- they called me in here.
-我不知道… -别这样
- I didn't-- - No!
-我不知道… -别这样
No, no, no, no, no. Don't!
别…
Ah!
这个办法一点也不好
Okay, residents, that did not work at all.
你们选了一个糟糕的地点和米克见面 间接害米克的鼻梁被打断
You chose a very bad place to meet Mick,
你们选了一个糟糕的地点和米克见面 间接害米克的鼻梁被打断
and then Mick got his nose broken,
然后米克投诉 你们害他的鼻梁被打断
and then Mick complained that you got his nose broken,
害得安德鲁斯医生训我 没有尽到主治医师的责任
and then Dr. Andrews berated me for not being a good attending
而我只是把这个任务 分配给你们俩而已
when all I did was delegate to the two of you.
是她提议约他在食堂见面的
She suggested meeting him in the cafeteria.
-当时你也没反对 -作为女权主义者 我没法反对
And you didn't object.
-当时你也没反对 -作为女权主义者 我没法反对
As a feminist, it's not my place to--
你们俩做得都很差劲
You both did terrible jobs.
我还得继续研究利姆医生的手术
I have to work on Dr. Lim's surgery.
你们去检查斯凯勒的起搏器
Go check on Skyler's pacemaker.
我看到肝总动脉了
I can see the common hepatic artery.
开始切除它前边的大淋巴结
Resecting the large lymph node anterior to it.
帕克医生 腹壁不太对劲
Dr. Park, the abdominal wall.
这不是局部扩撒
That's not local spread.
是转移了 手术不能继续了 立马给他缝合
Metastasis. We can't finish.
是转移了 手术不能继续了 立马给他缝合
We have to close him up, reverse what we can.
尽力复原刚才所有操作
We have to close him up, reverse what we can.
我们可以从T9L1椎体后进入
We will go in posteriorly at T9-L1.
不用在前部放置任何器械 这样一来
With no anterior instrumentation,
不用在前部放置任何器械 这样一来
she'll be at a lower risk of postsurgical complications,
术后并发症的风险会降低 然后通过后截骨术
she'll be at a lower risk of postsurgical complications,
术后并发症的风险会降低 然后通过后截骨术
and her prognosis will be improved
释放脊髓的压力 她的预后也会好很多
by completing posterior osteotomies
释放脊髓的压力 她的预后也会好很多
to release tension on the cord.
风险还是太高了 你是不是还没给利姆医生道歉?
Still too risky.
风险还是太高了 你是不是还没给利姆医生道歉?
Have you even apologized to Lim yet?
我没什么可道歉的
I have nothing to apologize for.
老天爷啊 肖恩
Oh, my God. Shaun.
你还在因为我没遵循规章制度生气
Oh, you are still mad at me for not following orders.
所以你才不断拒绝我的手术方案
That's why you keep shooting down my ideas.
你没把我的话听进去
You didn't listen to me,
还不想承担责任
and you're refusing to accept responsibility, so yeah, I'm a little mad,
所以对 我是有点生气
and you're refusing to accept responsibility, so yeah, I'm a little mad,
但我拒绝你的手术方案 是因为风险太高了
but I'm shooting down your ideas
但我拒绝你的手术方案 是因为风险太高了
because they're too risky.
我不信
I don't believe that.
好吧 那就别信
Okay, fine, don't believe it, then.
我希望你停止生气 这样你就会像以前一样喜欢我的方案
I want you to stop being mad at me
我希望你停止生气 这样你就会像以前一样喜欢我的方案
so you will like my ideas again.
不是这个道理
Doesn't work that way.
那是什么道理?你还要对我生气多久?
Then how does it work?
那是什么道理?你还要对我生气多久?
How long are you going to be mad at me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我要去门诊上班了
I'm gonna go finish my clinic hours.
是不是她的起搏器出问题了?
Is there something wrong with her pacemaker?
不是心脏的问题
Her heart is fine.
她的肝脏衰竭了
She has jaundice. Her liver is failing.
心传导阻滞造成的低血压 导致了无法预料的肝脏休克
Hypotension from the heart block
心传导阻滞造成的低血压 导致了无法预料的肝脏休克
caused unexpected shock liver.
她已被列入器官共享联合网络的 移植名单
She has been listed for a transplant on UNOS.
我申请了加速处理
I've asked for an exception to speed it up,
但按照这个速度 她等不到供体出现了
but at this rate, she will die
但按照这个速度 她等不到供体出现了
before a donor liver becomes available.
我们给她母亲做了测试 她的匹配度不高
We tested her mom.
我们给她母亲做了测试 她的匹配度不高
She's not a good match,
她父亲也是一样 毕竟他不是她生父
and her dad isn't either, since he's not her dad.
那她的生父呢?
What about her biological father?
她母亲一直在给他打电♥话♥ 但他把她拉入了黑名单
The mom's been calling him, but apparently he blocked her.
我们可以试试啊
We could try.
你害他脸上被揍了一拳
You got him punched in the face.
还是我去跟他谈吧
I will talk with him instead.
不可能 之前你说我还能活八个月
No. Y-You said before that I might have eight months.
那时我们不知道癌细胞已经转移了
We didn't know it had metastasized.
我总是说我不会抛下他
I always said I wouldn't do this to him.
你没有抛下他 你只是病了
You're not doing anything to him. You're sick.
他会沦落到集体之家里的
He's gonna wind up in a group home.
也有不错的集体之家
There are good ones.
我们会为你推荐一些
Patient Services can advise you.
需要我们把你弟弟叫来 让你们聊聊吗?
Should we get your brother so you two can talk?
好
Yeah.
-你有时间吗?-没有
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表