剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
然后我们一起玩拼字游戏
and we'll all play Scrabble.
我认为你脖子受伤了 但需要拍片来最终确定
I think you have a neck injury, we need to get images to make sure.
嗨
Hey.
所有稳定韧带都被完全切断了
All stabilizing ligaments have been completely severed.
相当于体内断头
Internal decapitation.
你接过类似患者吗?
Have you worked on one of these?
见都没见过
Never even seen one.
你为什么不在你的病房♥里?
Why aren't you in your patient room?
我还有一些紧急电子邮件要发送
I had some last minute e-mails to send
我孕傻了 把我的笔记本电脑忘在这里了
and my preggo brain forgot my laptop in here.
-你拿到我的袜子了吗?-你的病房♥有什么问题吗?
-Did you get my socks? -Is there something wrong with your room?
我们可以给你额外的毯子
We could get you extra blankets.
花生
这是什么?
What is this?
这是我见过的最可爱的帽子
This is the cutest hat I've ever seen.
妈妈
我给我们每人买♥♥了一个
I got one for each of us.
爸爸
Shaun, I love them.
肖恩 我好喜欢
Shaun, I love them.
爷爷
我们应该把这顶帽子给格拉斯
We should take it to Glassy.
我们应该去你的病房♥了
We should go to your room.
我知道你俩现在的关系有点僵
I know things are difficult between you two right now,
但他的孙子今天要出生了
but his grandson is being born today.
他知道
He knows.
他说恭喜 然后关上了门
He said congratulations, and then he shut the door.
我们得让你连上胎儿监护仪了
We need to get you hooked up to a fetal monitor.
手术很顺利 我们修复了艾拉的肠穿孔
Surgery went well. We repaired Ella's bowel perforation.
妈妈 你带零食了吗?
Mommy, did you bring snacks?
我们和医生谈完马上就去自助餐厅
We'll go to the cafeteria as soon as we're done talking to the doctors.
她什么时候可以回家?
When can she go home?
她的脾脏有些损伤
There was some damage to her spleen.
所以我们需要 在接下来的几天里观察一下
We'll need to monitor that for the next few days,
确保不会恶化 有情况我会告诉你的
make sure it doesn't get worse. I'll update you.
我得去手术室做瓣膜更换手术了
Have to be in the OR soon for my valve replacement.
预定术后CT 做连续血细胞比容检查
Order a post-op CT and run serial hematocrits.
抱歉 不习惯在厨房♥里会诊
Sorry. Not used to having consultations in my kitchen.
我从来没见过 头骨和脊柱间有这么大距离 你呢?
I've never seen that much separation between skull and spine, have you?
没在活人身上见过
Not in anyone alive.
我在考虑枕颈融合手术
I was thinking occipitocervical fusion surgery
使用四点固定板
using a plate with four point fixation
以及经椎弓根和经椎板螺钉
and transpedicular and translaminar screws.
你还得加上 髂嵴移植物和宋氏缆索
You're gonna have to add iliac crest graft and Songer cables.
你将花费至少两小时
You're looking at over two hours
重新调整和稳定头骨和脊柱
just to realign and stabilize the skull and spine.
然后真正的挑战才开始
And then the real work begins.
你成功的几率 几乎可以说是接近于零
Your odds of success are somewhere between minimal and non-existent.
马拉松毫无意义 但仍有数百万人参加
Marathons are pointless but millions of people run them anyway.
-想加入吗?-你们认定我不合适了
-Feel like running? -I've been deemed unfit.
你不做手术 只负责给意见
You wouldn't be cutting, just consulting.
真荣幸呢
Flattering.
你仍然是世界上 最重要的大脑和脊柱专家之一
You're still one of the world's foremost experts on the brain and spine.
我的病人命悬一线
My patient's head is hanging by a thread.
太吓人了 我需要一些帮助
This one's scary, I could use some help.
行 我可以给一些专业意见
Sure. I'm up for some color commentary.
一两秒后你将再次宫缩
You have another contraction coming in one to two seconds
这次会很…
and it is a big…
痛
one.
宫缩现在间隔六分钟 而且强度越来越大了
They are now six minutes apart and increasing in intensity.
我们应该让护士 再次检查你的扩张情况
We should have the nurse check your dilation again.
嗨 大日子 真为你俩感到高兴
Hi, big day. Excited for you both.
大家都在因车祸而忙碌 利姆在准备手术
Everyone is busy because of the accident. Lim is prepping,
安德鲁斯和帕克正在做手术 而我觉得我的病人出问题了
Andrews and Park are in surgery and I think my patient is in trouble.
最新CT显示她的脾脏损伤正在恶化
Latest CT shows her splenic injury is worsening.
-佩雷斯怎么样了?-他的手术快做完了
-How's Perez doing? -They're finishing up his surgery.
你的病人需要脾动脉栓塞术
Your patient needs splenic artery embolization.
没有主治医生了
No attendings are available.
她不能等了
She cannot wait.
肖恩 你得去做手术
Shaun, you need to do the surgery.
我得和你在一起 给你冰块
I should be here with you to give you ice chips
握住你的手 聊我们的未来
and hold your hand and talk about the future.
你有没有看过关于生孩子的电影?
Have you been watching movies about people having babies?
我没事的 花生还要几个小时才会闪亮登场
I'm fine. I have hours to go before the Peanut makes his debut.
再说 我这手术有多复杂?
And how complicated is this procedure?
是个小手术
It is quite straightforward.
我爱你
I love you
我很高兴我们马上要成三口之家了
and I'm so happy we're starting our family,
但现在有个小女孩需要你
but there's a little girl who needs you.
快去吧
Please go.
好吧 准备手术室
Okay. Prep the OR.
等我回来再生
Do not have this baby without me.
没用阿片类药物
No opioids.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想要分项清单吗?
You want the itemized list?
多处移位的肋骨骨折 双肺挫伤
Multiple displaced rib fractures, contusions on both lungs,
腹部出血和胰腺破裂
abdominal bleeding and a fractured pancreas,
这些会让你非常痛苦
which is as painful as it gets.
丹尼 你得让我给你用止痛药
Danny, you need to let me give you pain meds.
真正的止痛药
Real pain meds.
-不要 -我已经让你服用对乙酰氨基酚了
-No. -I've already got you on Acetaminophen,
还有利多卡因、加巴喷丁和镁
lidocaine, gabapentin, and magnesium.
但你的心率和血压仍在升高 你这样很危险
Your heart rate and BP are still elevated. You are at risk
-可能引发心脏病或中风 -不要
-for a heart attack or stroke. -No.
我这么努力才戒掉
I've worked way too hard getting sober.
不能回到原点
Can't go back to square one.
你需要阿片类药物
You need opioids.
我需要的…
What I need…
就是听你说说我们的晚餐计划
is to hear you tell me about our dinner tonight.
拜托 分散下我的注意力
Please, distract me.
餐厅非常浪漫
The restaurant is very romantic.
漂亮的桌布 到处都是蜡烛
Tablecloths and candles everywhere.
音乐声刚好 对话都能听得清
And the music isn't so loud that it drowns out all conversation.
实验从星期一开始 住院三天
The trial starts Monday. In-patient for three days,
接下来的六周 每周来一次
then weekly check-in for six weeks.
我觉得可以给狗找个保姆
I suppose I could hire a dog sitter.
但林肯不喜欢陌生人
But Lincoln doesn't like new people.
或者高大的人 或者男人
Or tall people. Or men.
我稍微走开一下可以吗?
Can you excuse me for one second?
她是最可爱的女孩
She's the sweetest girl.
她更喜欢脸朝外 有参与感
She prefers to face out, be involved.
是的 好多了 我快弄完了
Yeah, better. I'm almost done here.
把我的下午两点的安排推到三点 三点的推到明天
Push my 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. to tomorrow.
那么是三天两夜还是三天三夜呢?
So is it three days and two nights or three days and three nights?
对不起 撑住她的头
Sorry. More head support.
不 不是那样的
No, not like that.
就是…这样
Just… Here you go.
我得走了 林肯还在等我
I need to go. Lincoln's waiting.
不 等等 芭芭拉 是两个晚上
No, wait, Barbara. It's two nights.
请你去和他聊聊吧
Please go talk to him.
你不是应该在某个房♥间里生孩子吗?
Shouldn't you be in a room somewhere, having a baby?
对了 恭喜
Congratulations, by the way.
你们两个今天不能闹别扭
You two cannot be in a fight today.
这不是闹别扭
It's not a fight.
我知道事情很严重 但你能不能今天先不管这事?
I know it's a big deal but can you please put it aside at least for today?
我得去手术室了
I got to go to the OR.
今天可能是肖恩生命中最重要的一天
This is probably the most important day of Shaun's life.
他需要他的父亲
He needs his father.
天啊 要么我羊水刚破了 要么就是我在你的办公室里尿了
Oh, my God, either my water just broke or I just peed all over your office.
无论哪种 都是你的第一次 你有足够的时间
Either way it would be a first. You have plenty of time.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
不用 我嫁的是肖恩墨菲医生
No, I'm married to Dr. Shaun Murphy.
他多次带我预习过分娩的步骤
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表