剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
富兰克林麦克斯韦及其合伙人
她很聪明 很坚强 会为你而战
She's smart, she's tough. She'll fight for ya.
我对她印象很好
I've been impressed with her.
你被起诉了多少次? -两次 就两次
How many times have you been sued? - Twice, just twice.
管理医院的时候 认识一位律师总是好的
When you run a hospital, it's good to know a lawyer.
嗨 亚伦
Hey, Aaron.
珍妮特 嗨
Janet. Hi.
我的天 你真去原石滩玩了?
My gosh. Did it happen, did you play Pebble Beach?
是的 简直是这辈子最大的错误
I did and it was the worst mistake.
你好 我是肖恩墨菲医生
Hello. I am Dr. Shaun Murphy
来自圣博纳旺蒂尔医院 是你的当事人
of San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. Your client.
我知道 亚伦说过很多关于你的事
Yes. Aaron has told me a lot about you.
恭喜你... -现在开始计费了吗?
Congratulations on-- - Is this billable time?
是的 但是你的保险公♥司♥付钱
It is. But it will be paid for by your insurance company.
我有个好消息
And I have good news.
三十万美元
$300,000.
将由你的医疗事故保险支付
That will be paid by your malpractice insurance.
你只用签署一些文件
You have to sign some documents,
并同意六个月的监管即可
and agree to a six-month supervisory period.
你可以继续行医
You can still practice medicine,
但必须由另一位医生签字 你的决定才能生效
but another doctor will have to sign off on your decisions.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这可不是什么好消息
That is not good news.
我的签字有效吗?
Can it be anyone?
有资格的人都能签字
Anyone qualified.
所以 帕克、摩根 或者任何你信任的人都行
So, Park, Morgan. It could be anyone you trust.
我也行 -我努力工作
It could be me. - I've worked very hard
成为一名住院医生
to be an attending.
是为了证明
To prove that
我不需要任何人的同意 就可以做我认为应该做的事情
I don't need anyone's approval to do what I think should be done.
而我想做的事总和 你、帕克和摩根认为应该做的事不同
Which is often different from what Park or Morgan, or you, think should be done.
而且...
Also...
这太侮辱人了
it is very humiliating.
如果他不同意怎么办?
What if he says no?
那就去接受审判
We go to trial.
如果他输了呢?
And if he loses at trial?
这笔钱仍将由保险公♥司♥支付
The money will still be paid by the insurance company.
但更大的问题是
But the bigger issue is
报告和法♥院♥的决定 将被提交给加州医疗委员会
that a report, and the court's decision, will go to the California Medical Board.
他们将决定
And they will make a decision about whether
你将来是否还能继续行医
you have a future as a doctor.
我选择和解
I'll settle.
我需要去洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
洗手间
抱歉...
Excuse me.
你是肖恩墨菲医生 斯图亚特女士上午10点的客户?
You're Dr. Shaun Murphy, Ms. Stewart's 10:00 a.m.?
是的 你好
Yes. Hello.
我叫琼妮德格鲁特
My name is Joni DeGroot.
我很好奇因压制板材家具散发的甲醛
I'm curious about cancer patients whose exposure came from formaldehyde
而患癌的病人 你遇见过这样的情况吗?
in pressed wood office furniture. Have you had a case like that?
没有 我也没读过相关资料 如果你遇到这样的案例
No. Nor have I read about that. If you have a case where that is alleged,
我没法给出很好的建议 -这不是案件相关
I would not be a good consultant. - It's not for a case.
谢谢 墨菲医生
Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Murphy.
转告斯图尔特女士在敲定保密协议前
Tell Ms. Stewart to review my update
查看下我关于卡特诉威尔斯案的更新
on Carter v. Willis before finalizing an NDA,
在爱达荷州地方法♥院♥ 想要遵循先例是非常难的
the Idaho District Court made the stare decisis vulnerable.
你负责我的案子吗?
Are you working on my case?
你不应该进来的
You should not be in here.
这是我的办公室 任何人不得进入我的办公室
This is my office, no one is supposed to come into my office.
好的
Okay.
我不负责处理你的案子...
I'm not officially on your case...
但我读了你的文件
but I read the file.
你用铝罐碎片制♥作♥了动脉夹
It was amazing how you created
真的很厉害
arterial clamps from pieces of an aluminum can.
好吧 为什么所有东西都盖了塑料?
Yes. Why is everything covered in plastic?
要重新刷墙
They're getting ready to paint.
我以为是因为你的强迫症
I thought it was because of your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
我以前也把壁橱当办公室过
I used to have a closet for an office.
你是自愿在这里 而不是在大办公室办公的吗?
Did you choose this instead of sharing an office?
这不是壁橱 是个办公室
Not a closet, it's an office.
太小了 比我的壁橱还小
It's very small. Even smaller than my closet.
我只需要这么大的空间 我不用见客户 而且这里私密性很好
This is all I need. I don't meet with clients. And it's very private,
我在研究期间不会受到打扰 -是仪式期间吧
I'm not disturbed during research. - Or your rituals.
很高兴见到你 琼妮德格鲁特 -你的案子要和解?
Nice to meet you, Joni DeGroot. - You're settling your case?
是的 斯图尔特女士和格拉斯曼医生 都说这样是最好的
Yes. Ms. Stewart and Dr. Glassman say it is for the best.
和解方案包括监管期?
It includes a supervisory period?
是的 六个月
Yes. Six months.
这似乎不对 不是吗?
It doesn't seem right, does it?
要为救人性命而受到惩罚
That you'd be punished for saving a man's life?
你已经克服了很多困难
You've overcome a lot.
在你的档案上留下这种记录...
To have that kind of mark on your record...
看起来太侮辱人了
seems very humiliating.
我看你还在大办公室办公
I see you're still in the big office.
似乎合伙人冲突没你想的那么糟糕?
The partner-uprising wasn't as bad as you feared?
这是一场持续的战斗
It's an ongoing battle.
琼妮 我在见客户
Joni, I'm with a client.
她来的正是时候
No. She is.
现在琼妮是我的律师了 她将在庭审中代表我
Joni is my lawyer now. She will be representing me at trial.
我有一位新律师了
I have a new lawyer.
我有一个新客户了
I have a new client.
你是怎么让合伙人改变主意的?
How'd you get the partners to change their minds?
客户坚持要我代表他 而不是珍妮特斯图尔特
The client insisted that I represent him instead of Janet Stewart.
什么?
What?
你偷了你老板的客户?
You stole your boss's client?
格拉斯曼对此有何看法? -他说我自己决定
What does Glassman think about this? - He said it was my decision.
他听起来很平和还是很生气?
Did he say that in a neutral way or an angry way?
很生气
Angry.
他担心琼妮经验不足
He is worried about Joni's lack of experience.
但她很聪明 而且她有强迫症
But she's smart and because of her OCD,
所以她对我的情况了解得非常透彻
she is very thorough and understands my situation.
强迫症...你是指她很整洁、有条理?
OCD... You mean, she's really neat and organized?
不 那不是强迫症 她有重复的侵入性想法
No. That is not OCD. She has repetitive intrusive thoughts
这会导致过度焦虑 所以她不得不通过仪式行为来缓解
that cause excessive anxiety which she manages with ritual behavior.
那经验不足是指?
And when you say lack of experience?
这将是她的第一次庭审
This will be her first trial.
我要上法庭了... 我将成为一名真正的律师
I get to go to court... I get to be a real lawyer.
很棒 令人兴奋 但那是...法庭啊
Which is great, very exciting. But it's also... court.
所有那些人 法官、陪审团、其他律师
All those people, the judge, the jury, the other lawyers
每个人都会看着你 看着你...那样做
and everyone looking at you, watching while you... do that.
我正在练习接触污染物和噪音
I'm practicing exposure to contaminants and noises.
我能适应 还可以隐藏这些动作
I can adapt. I can hide it.
但这是你适应的方式
But that's the upside of your current set-up.
你不必隐藏 -我不隐藏 他们就雪藏我
You don't have to hide it. - Because they're hiding me.
手放口袋里
Pockets.
法庭上穿的衣服都有口袋
Your outfits for court all need pockets.
把手放在口袋里敲 这样就没人会发现了
When you need to tap, put your hand in there, no one will know.
记得别迟到
Just don't be late.
你迟到了
You're late.
我以为你已经解决了这个问题
I thought you had this worked out.
我知道 对不起 公共汽车在黑斯廷抛锚了
I know. I'm sorry. The bus stalled. Right in the middle of Hastings.
要我给交管局打电♥话♥吗?
You want me to call VTA and check if that's true?
不用 对不起 下次不会了
No. Sorry. It won't happen again.
出事当晚 你从哪里来?
The night of the accident, you were coming from where?
我们下班后一起吃了晚饭 然后我开车送肖恩回家
I was giving Shaun a lift home, we had grabbed dinner together after work.
你们有没有在晚餐时喝酒?
Did either of you have alcohol with dinner?
我...喝了一杯啤酒 肖恩没喝
I... had a beer, and Shaun didn't.
琼妮 你的敲击声会让帕克医生分心
Joni, your tapping is distracting Dr. Park.
我不介意
I'm okay.
敲三下就没事了
Tap three times or let things flip.
你们当天值了多久的班?
Your shift that day. How long was it?
你或墨菲医生 做过什么高难度手术吗?
Did you or Dr. Murphy have any difficult surgeries?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表