剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Until they do.
一个在甲板上荡来荡去 撞到我的腿 把我撞飞了起来
One swung across the deck and hit my leg, sent me flying.
我昏迷了好几个星期
I was in a coma for weeks.
我的父母 他们必须做出决定
My parents, they had to decide
是否要我截肢
whether or not to amputate my leg,
他们没有同意
and they disagreed.
会变丑
It got ugly.
但我妈妈赢了
But my mom won.
我单腿上了医学院
And I went to med school on one leg.
还有我的父母 他们上个月庆祝了结婚45周年纪念
And my parents, they celebrated 45 years last month.
当家人生病时
When a family member is sick,
每个人都可以过关
everybody gets a pass.
你好呀
Hi, there.
在肖恩进行血管栓塞手术后
After Shaun committed to the angioembolization,
我的侧支血管流血
my collateral vessels bled,
导致我的血压见底
causing my blood pressure to bottom out.
奥黛丽 时间不早了…
Audrey, it's late--
血压下降导致了我的脊髓缺血 这导致了我的瘫痪
That loss of BP led to my cord ischemia, which led to my paralysis.
-你同意吗?-是的 正如我在报告中所说 是的
-Do you agree? -Yes, as I said in the report, yes.
报告是事实 这只是事实
The report is facts. It's just facts.
奥黛丽 你到底 想从我这里得到什么?
Audrey, what exactly do you want from me?
因为那次手术 我现在坐在这个轮椅上
I am sitting in this chair because of that surgery.
这里的每个人似乎都没有意见
And everybody here seems completely fine with it.
接受肖恩的决定 接受他的流氓行为
Fine with Shaun's decision, fine with him going rogue.
我不能接受
I'm not fine with it.
我不能接受
I'm not fine with it.
这不是你在报告中所说的
Well, that is not what you said in the M&M.
肖恩的做法很固执 很冒险
What Shaun did was headstrong, it was risky,
我是不会这么做的 好吗?
and it's not what I would have done, okay?
但我们要明确一点
But let's just be clear.
他没有犯错 他做了他认为最好的事
He didn't make a mistake, he did what he thought was best,
这不应该成为他外科医生生涯的污点
and it shouldn't be a mark on his career as a surgeon.
-这不是你的决定 -我很生气 好吗?
-That is not your decision. -And I'm angry, okay?
我很生气 所以呢?这无关紧要
I'm angry. So what? It's irrelevant.
我气得都要尖叫了 它让我每晚都睡不着
I'm so angry I could scream. It keeps me up every night.
如果安德鲁斯没有叫我走呢?
What if Andrews didn't call me away?
如果我早五分钟回来呢?
What if I had come back just five minutes sooner?
如果?
What if? What if? What if?
那你会怎么做?
Well, what would you have done?
拜托 亚伦
Come on, Aaron.
你会怎么做?
What would you have done?
你会告诉肖恩回到原来的方案吗?
Would you have told Shaun to go back to the original plan?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为现在一切都解决了?
Because everything's fixed now?
因为你很快就能走路了?
Because you're gonna walk again soon?
因为你和我在一起
Because you're with me.
终于有人站在我这边 而不是肖恩那边了
Finally, somebody sees my side instead of Shaun's.
这不是非此即彼
It's not either-or.
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
衣柜里有一些性感的东西
There's just something sexy about the closet.
也许这是象征意义 你知道 就像出柜一样
Maybe it's the symbolism. You know, like coming out of the closet.
-我明白了 我只是不赞成 -为什么?
-I get it. I just don't approve of it. -Why?
从我去的那家咖啡店买♥♥的
From the coffee shop that's on my way in.
这是你列出的 在距离医院步行距离内的
Number two on your list of top-ten food and beverage items
十大食品和饮料清单上的第二项
within walking distance of the hospital.
杏仁羊角面包
The almond croissant.
谢谢 我会还你钱的
Thanks. I'll pay you back.
你敢 手术时见
Don't you dare. I'll see you in surgery.
好吧 我感觉到了什么?
Okay, I feel something.
迷恋
A crush.
一种巨大的、全身心投入的 一见到他我就反胃的迷恋
A massive, all-consuming, "my stomach rolls over when I see him" crush
因为他英俊
because he is gorgeous
体贴、聪明 而且显然 吃碳水化合物 而我只是普通人
and thoughtful and smart and apparently eats carbs, and I'm only human.
-现在开心了?-是呀
-Happy now? -Yeah.
你要吃那个吗?
Are you gonna eat that?
我完蛋了
I'm so screwed.
请稍等 墨菲医生
Just a minute. Dr. Murphy.
不要太担心湿水泥
Don't worry too much about the wet cement.
很明显 你太太和你们的婚姻 对你来说非常重要
It's clear how important your wife and your marriage is to you.
只是要让莉亚知道这一点
Just keep letting Lea know that,
你就会一直是个好丈夫
and you'll keep being a great husband.
从十倒数
Count backwards from ten.
十
Ten.
九
Nine.
八
Eight.
BIS是50 二氧化碳是正常的 准备就绪 医生
BIS is at 50. CO2 is normal. Ready, Doctor.
做第一个切口
Making the first incision.
准备好骨膜进行颅骨剥离
Stand by with the periosteal for skull dissection.
心率为125 血压为195超过132
Heart rate's 125. BP is 195 over 132.
-又一次癫痫发作?-是肿瘤
-Another seizure? -It's the tumor.
再注射五百单位 克普拉和大剂量异丙酚
Give another 500 of Keppra and high-dose propofol.
她出现室颤了 没有脉搏
She's in V-tach. No pulse.
一毫克肾上腺素
One milligram of epi.
完毕!
Clear!
已经12分钟了
It's been 12 minutes.
死亡时间 下午12:43
Time of death, 12:43 p.m.
他们在某个地方团聚了
They're together again, somewhere.
可能不会
Probably not.
但那也不错
But that would be nice.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我在这儿
I'm here.
妈妈?怎么回事?我为什么在这里?
Mom? What's going on? Why am I here?
你在医院
You're in the hospital,
但你现在没事了
but you're okay now.
保罗在哪里?
Where's Paul?
嘿 凯迪猫
Hey, Cady-Cat.
嘿 保罗爸爸
Hey, Papa Paul.
进来吧
Get in here.
是呀 进来吧
Yeah, get in here.
我们太想你了
We missed you so much.
我觉得你应该在我走之前洗碗
I think you should do the dishes before I have to go.
真的吗?
Really?
-你要教我你的方法吗?-不
-Are you gonna teach me your technique? -No.
我要去准备值夜班了
I am going to get ready for my night call.
去吧
Go ahead.
你做的一切都是对的!我爱你!
我也爱你 肖恩
I love you, too, Shaun.
你看不下去也没关系 你可以走开
It's okay if you can't watch. You can leave.
嘿 凯迪最近的神经检查 没有显示任何缺陷
Hey, Cady's latest neuro exam showed no deficits.
从她之前的修复看起来非常吻合
And the alignment from her ex fix looks great.
对不起
I'm sorry.
指挥链从来都不是我的强项 我正在努力
Chain of command was never my strong suit. I'm working on it.
谢谢…
Thank you…
为您效劳 中尉
For your service, Lieutenant.
有人会问我瘸腿的事吗?
Was anybody ever gonna ask about my limp?
肖恩想问 但我们告诉他不可以
Shaun wanted to, but we told him he wasn't allowed.
你今天失去了一个病人 墨菲医生?
You lost a patient today, Dr. Murphy?
在第一个切口之前 她抓住了桌子
She seized on the table before the first incision.
尸检证实她患有恶性枕叶肿瘤
Autopsy confirmed she had a high-grade occipital lobe tumor
三到六个月后就会死亡
which would have killed her in three to six months.
您的建议很好
Your advice was good.
我和莉亚聊了聊习惯
I talked to Lea about habits
得知她不喜欢我在她洗完碗后
and learned she doesn't appreciate when I wash the dishes
再洗碗
after she washes the dishes,
即使她做得不对
even though she is doing it wrong.
肖恩 我听不见
Shaun, I can't hear this.
您的建议很好 我和莉亚聊过…
Your advice was good. I talked to Lea about--
我的意思是 我不想听
I mean, I don't want to hear it.
我对我的手术有复杂的感觉
I'm having complicated feelings about my surgery.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表