剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I have always had autism spectrum disorder.
我也一直想成为一名医生
I have also always wanted to be a doctor.
也许有人觉得这是不可能的...
Many people thought that couldn't happen...
嗨
Hi.
我认为我更擅长提问而不是演讲
I think I'm better at asking questions than giving speeches.
结案陈词是很难
Closings are tricky.
但大声说出来会有所帮助
It helps to actually say the words,
不要喃喃自语 -我可以现在说一遍吗?
not just mutter them. - Can I say them now?
你想要我的反馈吗?
You want my feedback?
如果不喜欢我会直说 你知道的吧?
If I don't like it, I'm going to tell you. Bluntly. You know that, right?
难道你一直对我很委婉吗?
Because you've been so tactful with me up till now?
我的导师告诉我...
My mentor told me...
刑法是关于正义的 而民法
that criminal law is about justice, whereas civil law is
只关于一件事
about one thing and one thing only,
钱
money.
你无法挽回已经发生的事
You can't undo what's been done.
而能做的最好的事 就是在经济上做出补偿
The best you can do is compensate, financially.
但那是错误的
But that's wrong.
我们在法庭上做的一切都是为了正义
Everything we do in this room is about justice.
我们无法改变已经发生的事情 但也许 只是也许
We can't change what's happened, but maybe, just maybe,
我们可以改变将会发生的事情
we can change what will happen.
我们可以鼓励人们关心
We can encourage people to care,
去关心陌生人...
to care about strangers--
这不是你写的 -但这个陈词很好
That's not your closing. - It's a good closing.
这个陈词确实非常好 -这是你很久以前的结案陈词
It's a very good closing. - It was your closing. A long time ago.
我把我导师说的话
My mentor said that to me.
变成了一段有效的陈词 -你相信吗?
I developed it into an effective closing. - Did you believe it?
相信正义?相信我们可以改变未来?
About justice? That we can change the future?
我以前信
I did.
但现在不信了?
But not anymore?
也许 如果我的导师给我建议 我也可以把它变成有效的结案陈词
Maybe if my mentor gave me advice, I could turn it into something effective.
你把我当导师?
You consider me a mentor?
你确实启发了我
You did inspire me.
我会...
I will...
给你一个建议
give you one piece of advice.
你不是我
You're not me.
在这次庭审中 你做的事都不是我会做的
Not once in this trial have you done what I would have done.
也不是我想让你做的
Or what I wanted you to do.
但目前为止你做得很好
So far, it's worked.
我认为没有理由要你改变什么
I see no reason to change now.
我的导师告诉我...
My mentor told me...
我的导师告诉我...
My mentor told me...
我的导师告诉我...
My mentor told me...
人们不喜欢我
that people don't like me.
我让他们不自在
That I make them uncomfortable.
她是对的
She's right.
人们也不喜欢我的当事人
And people don't like my client either.
我们和普通人不一样
We're different.
但普通人和普通人也不一样
But we're all different.
你在庭审期间每天都穿紫色衣服 我想是因为你喜欢紫色
You've worn purple every day of the trial. I assume because you love it.
你希望这成为你的“特点”
And you want it to be your "thing."
你留着山羊胡
You've got those mutton chops.
它们很棒、很有趣 它们让你成为了你
They're great, they're fun, they make you you.
但当我们开始因差异被评判时 它就不再有趣了
But when we're judged based on our differences, it's not fun anymore.
好吧 这里是法庭
And fair enough, this is a courtroom.
你们确实是来评判我的当事人的
You are literally here to judge my client.
但请不要根据他说话的方式来评判他
But please don't judge him based on the way that he talks,
或者因为他无法直视你们而评判他
or on how he doesn't look at you,
或因他笨拙的举止而评判他...
or on his awkward mannerisms. Judge him...
请根据他本人来评判他
on who he is.
在他生命的每一刻 他都试图有所作为
At every moment of his life, he has tried to make a difference,
想要让事情变得更好一点
tried to make things better.
请不要因此惩罚他
Please don't punish him for that.
请...
Please...
做原告本应该做的事
do what the plaintiff should have done.
说“谢谢”
Say, "Thank you."
你是个好律师
You are a good lawyer.
谢谢
Thank you.
陪审团回来了
The jury is back.
我赢了 妈妈
I won, Mom!
她太棒了!
She was brilliant!
你需要认真考虑下
You need to seriously consider
到底谁才是你最喜欢的孩子了 -我们得挂了 妈妈
picking a new favorite child. - We've got to go, Mom.
大家给琼妮买♥♥了好多喝的 我们爱你
People are buying Joni lots of drinks. We love you.
我从来没有怀疑过你
I never doubted you.
才怪 你怀疑过
Yeah, you did.
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
肖恩! -琼妮 龙舌兰 干杯!
Shaun! - Joni! Tequila, stat!
我们做得不错吧? -我们做得太好了
We did good, huh? - We did very well.
我们需要庆祝 -我们正在庆祝
We need to celebrate. - We are celebrating.
这绝对不是你现在真正想做的事
This is definitely not what you want to be doing right now.
你不想看吗?
Don't you want to see this?
不了 我不太喜欢
Nope. Not my thing.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表